• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Incredible New Moon Photo

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
I have given old hoagie a tough time in the past. I have blasted him and I know that many on this forum have. I have to give hoagie credit this time. This image is absolutely amazing and incredible. Hoagie released this on the old snoory's show and the image is on c2c website. However, the image appears to be legit. If it is not legit them my bad.

What do you folks think?

From Hoagie "This startling section of Apollo photograph -- AS11-38-5564 -- was taken in lunar orbit by the crew of the first US Lunar Landing Mission, Apollo 11, July 20, 1969. It is an enlargement of what appears to be a massive "pyramid/ziggurat" ... built on the Farside of the Moon."

Hoagland Images: Lunar Ziggurat - Coast to Coast AM

AS11-38-5564-Mike-oirginal-enhanced3.jpg

Is that incredible or what?

Daedalus-Ziggurat-AS11-38-5564.jpg

credit to Dick Hoagland

Hoagland Images: Lunar Ziggurat - Coast to Coast AM

I guess its safe to take things with a grain of salt. Counting the numerous times hoagie has boofed things in the past and did a spin job on the story to make it more interesting.

I have to make this statement.

I Ryan dont particularly buy this yet until more can be proven.

Okaaaay.....I've got one for you.
Take a look at the very bottom of Trained's photo, right in the middle, the big crater showing only half of it.
Now enlarge the photo and look at what is sticking out of the side of the crater.
There are three "arms" or "protuberances" of some sort, and they even appear to be casting shadows.
It's the older well weathered crater, not the newer one to it's right.

What do you guys make of that?

Um, Hoaglands 'enhancement' seems to have produced the artifact. If you check out his Phobos photos, that have been manipulated by contrast, he's actually reducing the quality of the photos.

I think it is safe to say Hoagland's ziggurat has been drawn in. This is particularly noticeable in the shadow on the left side. Also notice the small crater just to the left of the top of the ziggurat in Hoagland's and the original. It is in both but appears to be part of the structure in Hoagland's. I say it is fake.

Where does Hoagland say he got his original?

The original image doesnt really have the anomaly in it. I wonder if HOAGIE is back to his funny business again.

Hoagie what are you up to?

I wish I wouldnt have started this thread now that it appears Hoagie is pulling a fast one.

The Apollo image on the NASA website doesnt have the anomaly.

Someone PLEASE look at post # 6 for directions to a possible anomaly. I'd really like someone elses opinion on this. It looks like some kind of huge "X" casting a shadow.

Here is what the area looks like in the photo available from the NASA website.

AS11-38-5564_cropped.jpg

I see an interesting area that looks like a blacked-out square about half way down, left of centre. Is this where the zig is supposed to be? I can't make out where the zoomed in bit should be.

I don't find it hard to believe if anything such as this is on the moon, then it can easily enough be covered up.

I can't make Hoagland out. Sometimes it seems he is working with facts and science and other times it's just silly. Perhaps just another sell-out?

Oh and by the way, in case you don't know, Hoagland used to be Walter Cronkike's science adviser. Dick doesn't like to boast.

Back