• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I Know What I Saw

jimbo83478

Paranormal Tyro
<object height="344" width="425">New trailer

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Etw33HrvPU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

It's good news to see he finally got the film finished and released. I remember his last paracast interview when he was worried about it getting completed before he had to start busking! He comes across as a very decent bloke and how many 'recentish' additions to the UFO field can we say that about?

I'm actually trying to think of another right now...no...still no. Wait a second...urhhh...sigh.

I'll come back and edit when I can remember one:cool:

I look forward to watching this.. I think its going to be on the Discovery channel or something.

Although I want to see this, I think it's a horrible title. Being UFO's, they DON'T know what they saw.

I dislike the title also, because "i know what I saw" gives the suggestion that you have to believe the word of the person, and Jo Public doesnt care or believe what Jonny Ufo saw, he wants either evidence or he wants to laugh at him. That said the film looks amazing. I heard its out on History channel in October... which is again a little disappointing as I thought he would get a bigger network than the history channel.

I like the name because that is exactly what witnesses say when others try to tell them it was swamp gas or a lighthouse.

I dont think, it is a bad name also. If someone, 'says to you' are you sure what you saw was not a plane, my reply, sorry, i know what i saw.
It not a bad title, James, could have picked a better title because in someways, we dont really know 'what we are looking at'
It is the substance of the video that is important, not the title.
I like james, as a person and as a person who cares about the subject enough to put his own money into to makeing it successful.

The title is dramatic, but I'm still not sure if it's a good one or not.
I guess it's better than "I'm NOT Fucking Crazy!"

It kind of reminds me of or sounds like "I Know What You Did Last Summer"..............which (totally off the subject), considering the well endowed females in that movie should have been called "I Breast What You Boob Last Hooter".

(I completely stole that from John Stewart)

But the trailer looks really well made, hope the movie is too.

"I think I know what I didn't see" may be more accurate, but it's certainly not as sensational. :rolleyes:

In the end I will judge the movie by it's content and not the title, but I am not expecting to see anything new with regards to evidence. It may help "Joe the plumber" gain more interest in the topic, but will it help us understand any better? I doubt it.

That was EXCELLENT. Probably the best UFO documentary ever made. Out of the Blue was pretty good but had a few problems as some of the case material in it was questionable. But this one is very focused and only solid material is presented. My only complaint is that it wasn't longer, ha ha. It would have been great if he had gone for a four hour broadcast (Would work out to a three hour documentary when commercials are removed.) instead of a 2 hour one. Then he would have been able to go into great detail about all of the cases presented in it. An outstanding production.

I Thought it was great and I'm going to watch it again.
I don't think I caught it all the first time.
The Title? (Really)?

I liked it. I think it showed a credible human side to the sightings that is oftentimes overlooked and underplayed. The fact that there were many witnesses to most of the events made it even more credible in my eyes (not that I have to be convinced.)

Back