• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I Know What I Saw

I enjoyed this movie/documentary just as much as i enjoyed watching "Out of the blue". If ha had to choose one of them to show to my friends it would be "I know what i saw"

I just have one small complaint. There is to much material from "Out of the blue" in this film but i guess its hard and that it would take several years to get brand new material. Anyone else feel this?

I have seen 100's of UFO-movies and it feels like you have seen all the parts and interviews before. Personaly i would rather se a movie that shows brand new interviews. This is the hard work for a UFO film maker.

But i have to say that Fox did a very good job with this and i think that it will push more ppl into the UFO field, make ppl think.

Thanks for a great movie James Fox!

Hi, I just finished watching this doco. My feeling is it was well constructed and really did put some credible cases forward, especially the US Air base in Britain. This is certainly a documentary I would put forward to anyone interested in finding out the authenticity level of potential UFO sightings.

This was a great well made documentary because it had solid witnesses tell their stories without speculation as to what the answers are. Any casual viewer would walk away thinking there is something to this phenomena and should be taken seriously. I think that was his mission and he succeeded.

I hope James Fox makes more documentaries or better yet a regular show that investigates this that would be more credible than "UFO Hunters."

I haven't seen this documentary yet, but I really want to. Out Of The Blue was a great UFO documentary.

By the way, I was browsing the JREF Forum today, and saw a thread bashing "I Know What I Saw", with some of the most ignorant, childish, and ad-hominem laden crap I've seen from them, and got total reassurance from reading that thread that such debunkers truly aren't capable of serious conversation on these topics. I thought I was reading posts written by low intellect grade school bullies.

EDIT: Link Removed. Not really worth posting, to give them attention.

The more I expose myself to viewing such debunker rhetoric (gladly not often), the more I realize they are pretty much equal with the true Woos in stupidity and ignorance, just on the other extreme of the fence. True intellectual pretenders. From what I've seen, ad-hominem attacks and ridiculously uneducated statements is all they've got up their sleeves.

Just saw this tonight. Man, that was impressive. What a powerful piece of sober and compelling communication.

What (if any) effect it will have in the wider population I have no idea. But I do believe that no one with even an ounce of intellectual honestly could watch that film and claim to have no interest in the subject.

The Japanese airline sequence was just devastating. And that radar return was massive!

Back