• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I have found the perfect guest

Lord_Lucan

Paranormal Novice
Trapsing around the web I came across this lady! I think she has hit the nail on the head.

Take a look at the link

what is the world comming to lol

I am positive the only way to fix what ails humanity, is to make it mandatory to pass an I.Q. test before being allowed to procreate.

A common knowledge test would also be administered. If you fail, you lose your testicles or ovaries.

Stupid people should not be allowed to pass on their stupid genetics.

A family of morons, will never produce a Mozart.

I am positive the only way to fix what ails humanity, is to make it mandatory to pass an I.Q. test before being allowed to procreate.

A common knowledge test would also be administered. If you fail, you lose your testicles or ovaries.

I'm convinced that our modern society has been intentionally engineered to consist mainly of idiots. Shut up and consume. Pay taxes. Then die. Attempt otherwise and you will be punished.

Intelligence or skills is not the only measure of success for a human being.

Sometimes a kind hearted retard can fulfill his life more fully than Mozart.
After all Mozart, was not really at peace with himself when he died.

You could yourself probably chose to live your next life as a genius, but
would that be of benefit to you?

We need both high and low and dark and light to progress, We need Saddams, and Hitlers, and Bushes as well as Buddhas and Christs.
Nothing comes free. You have to go through fire and cold before you shine.

Intelligence or skills is not the only measure of success for a human being.

Sometimes a kind hearted retard can fulfill his life more fully than Mozart.
After all Mozart, was not really at peace with himself when he died.

You could yourself probably chose to live your next life as a genius, but
would that be of benefit to you?

We need both high and low and dark and light to progress, We need Saddams, and Hitlers, and Bushes as well as Buddhas and Christs.
Nothing comes free. You have to go through fire and cold before you shine.
I think that's the point Stephen King was going for in 'The Stand.' My memory is a little foggy, but I do remember Tom Cullen, the 'tard, playing a pivotal role in killing the Walking Dude.
As far as needing Saddams, and Hitlers, and Bushes goes...I'm not so sure. I think most of us would be better off if those Abominations had never been birthed.

at the risk of being flamed, could anybody come up with a word other than "retard" to describe people with limited intellectual abilities and diminished capacity?
I have known many folks whom some of you on the forum would classify as "retards, retarded, 'tards" and none of them appreciate that term being used to describe them.
They also are not fond of "special". They just are who they are and want us to recognize that.
Unfortunately, every time a word is put together to classify "them", it soon becomes derogatory.
Maybe the problem is in trying to classify...?
can't an idiot just be an idiot anymore?
:confused:

Everything that happens has some kind of a reason, on an individual level. Nobody can die until it is his time to go. Nobody dies by accident.
When someone kills you , he is doing himself great damage spiritually, but as for you, it's your time to go.
Sometimes someone gets killed, so that his loved one learns the lesson of forgiving and overcoming anger , depression and gaining strength.

How can one show strength if there is no weight to lift? Or courage if there is no boogie man.
And how can anyone learn to love enemies if he has no enemies?

at the risk of being flamed, could anybody come up with a word other than "retard" to describe people with limited intellectual abilities and diminished capacity?
I have known many folks whom some of you on the forum would classify as "retards, retarded, 'tards" and none of them appreciate that term being used to describe them.
They also are not fond of "special". They just are who they are and want us to recognize that.
Unfortunately, every time a word is put together to classify "them", it soon becomes derogatory.
Maybe the problem is in trying to classify...?
can't an idiot just be an idiot anymore?
:confused:

Well, I didn't mean that in any offensive way. English is not my primary language, so I'm not sure what the actual weight of the word "retard" is. I though retard is simply short for retarded , which I think is a valid medical term. But ok, mentally challenged person

you are not the only one, myself included, who uses the word, but seeing it in print so often in this thread has made me more cognizant of how it looks, how it sounds, and how downright insulting it is to compare those idiots we are talking about here, to people who were born that way.

I like rainbows.

unicorn-rainbow.jpg

you are not the only one, myself included, who uses the word, but seeing it in print so often in this thread has made me more cognizant of how it looks, how it sounds, and how downright insulting it is to compare those idiots we are talking about here, to people who were born that way.

I was not comparing idiots to retards. When I said retards, I meant actual retarded persons (in that post about Mozart)

Hi Snowflake!

;)

Sorry AnnetteMarie but I like rainbows and movies... :D

Simple_Jack_movie_advertisement.jpg

But seriously, I'm not trying to be mean....in real life mentally challenged people should not be laughed at.

Back