• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How DO Aliens get here and why do they crash?

Why did you put this link in that thread topic? What is good about it?

RTB wrote: "I suspect some viewers will appreciate this link shows a way that the Illuminized ones are impacting us to this day. Not necessarily in a bad way."

well i wouldn't pretend to think i know more than Plato. perhaps you can tell me what he would have felt had he known about the destruction of the library of alexandria which contained his own WRITTEN works among other great philosophers. Would he have thrown out his hands and said "Oh, well what can you do?" because it would it would not have mattered to him because the information lost was not in oral form and therefore not as desirable as the Qabala (Verbal Tradition) ?

At any rate regardless of how the information was recorded it seems less irrelevant than whose is doing the teaching or dispersing the information. The teachings would be only as good as the people parcelling it out. One could argue the merits of one system over the other but It doesn't matter if one system is better than the other if the people doing it are suspect, or has an agenda. You claim the Qabala verbal Tradition was a magnificent moral teaching system, and who am i to argue but what made it moral, the people handling it or just the fact it was taught orally ?

Or maybe that was just a typo and you meant to just say it was a magnificent *oral teaching system*? I'm not being a wiseass , i'm truly curious .

The bards (Bairds) addressed leaders to their face and said things you will seldom see done today. Leaders had no place to hide. Temples were also in the open - no perversion and corruption. The Qabala (read the thread Giza - Solar System Map) had knowledge of all sciences, including healing and mater affects such as being able to cause the wind and rain to do what one wanted. Much MUCH more. Plato knew things he could not write - or be put to death. Socrates never wrote a word. Knowledge is POWER, and as he said - giving knowledge to the undisciplined Sophist was a bad thing. The Law of the Magi (third of three) say Know, Will, Dare, Keep Silent.

The last part of that Law is no longer true since Pandora's Box was opened and atomic fission was allowed to be known (NOT invented - Les Mysteres des Cathedrales documents how the design of Gothic Cathedrals has the knowledge).

It is difficult to convey just how little people know about how great humanity can be - and was BEFORE Empire.

Dear DS

Did you listen to the video? It is done by people talking about the anti-Christ. In short a person who knows nothing. And because there is no God (boogeyman) this fool is the reason why the Illuminized ones have to take care of or manage people. When he says HELL bent he is in fact a believer in Hell. Pope John Paul II admitted they created that falsehood and built a "heinous" religion.

Heres the rub Bob

I despise religion or rather superstition

The 10:10 mark in this vid sums up my view (the whole vid is good imo)

But i was also an initiate in several of the mystery schools The local chapter of the golden dawn and wicca. and as a result of my direct experience with these groups formed the conclusion they are no less a bunch of superstitious nonsense than any other cardboard cutout worshiping cult

(i dont mean to offend those who do subscribe, thats just my pov its worth no more than that of one voice one vote)

I was an invited guest to the book launch of

other-temples-other-gods-co.jpg

So i am well versed in these matters

You clearly subscribe to a few brands of superstition yourself, you are no better than those you sneer at, yours is just a different flavour of delusion

Dear Mike

What superstition do I subscribe to? I did six months inside a top Wiccan Group associated with Worldwide Vampire/Dragons. I did this after the High Priestess interviewed me for over two weeks and said "Why join us, you already know so much?" Later she said I "was sent to overturn her Temple."

I have in fact done my best to expose their petty and dangerous side which you refer to.

If you are referring to science (alchemy) as a superstition you are a subscriber to things the Wiccans taught about it - not what it is, or ever was. Yes, in many eras there were people encouraged by greedy Nobles to call themselves that which they were not.

If you are referring to what I say about Ascended Masters (Yogis and a few people every century.) I do think science has proven enough of what the mystics say to think there is that possible World Mind collective. Of course, I have done a lot more than you have, and studied it more than anyone I know or have met, or even heard about.

But I accept whatever opinion you have based on reading something for a couple of weeks, while engaging your massive ego and need to appear as the cult of alien NONsense leader. How much I do not know - judging by other comments - I would say less than one tenth of what I have posted links to. Do you consider yourself expert on the Jungian or Qabalistic disciplines? I dabble in the latter and am pretty fair at the former. Did you read the Meru Project link? Maybe you know more than I think - but so far I say you are a poser.

Dear Angel

I think poser is less offensive than superstitious. He may know what he is talking about as far as you are concerned but to characterize me as superstitious when he has done nothing but act as a thug and attack and disrupt any thread he chooses - is not what a knowledgeable person does. If he wishes to quote and substantiate and then discuss - OK. But usually he is smarting off for his admiring sycophants - that is what a poser does.

Dear Angel

I think poser is less offensive than superstitious. He may know what he is talking about as far as you are concerned but to characterize me as superstitious when he has done nothing but act as a thug and attack and disrupt any thread he chooses - is not what a knowledgeable person does. If he wishes to quote and substantiate and then discuss - OK. But usually he is smarting off for his admiring sycophants - that is what a poser does.

Please stop acting like that. We want to make everyone welcome here, especially new members, but we also don't want people to show up and start opening up multiple threads and start "teaching" everyone.

Dear Angel

If you do not wish to learn and say you want to make people welcome - you are going to have to make some changes. Maybe you should have a mission statement at the entry to your cult. Say something like this.

Please do not open threads until you admit all our old members are better informed and wiser than the majority of humans who do not accept there ever was alien intervention. YOU will be especially welcome if you are currently being sexually hybridized by aliens, but please let us probe you too. It will only be for the purpose of making you feel welcome, of course.

Robert: Sorry, this is overboard. I think you understand the reality. This forum is for give and take, not for insulting or playing superior. You can choose to participate or not, as you wish, but this playground belongs to Chris and me, and it's our rules, OK?

Dear Mike

What superstition do I subscribe to? I did six months inside a top Wiccan Group associated with Worldwide Vampire/Dragons. I did this after the High Priestess interviewed me for over two weeks and said "Why join us, you already know so much?" Later she said I "was sent to overturn her Temple."

I have in fact done my best to expose their petty and dangerous side which you refer to.

If you are referring to science (alchemy) as a superstition you are a subscriber to things the Wiccans taught about it - not what it is, or ever was. Yes, in many eras there were people encouraged by greedy Nobles to call themselves that which they were not.

If you are referring to what I say about Ascended Masters (Yogis and a few people every century.) I do think science has proven enough of what the mystics say to think there is that possible World Mind collective. Of course, I have done a lot more than you have, and studied it more than anyone I know or have met, or even heard about.

But I accept whatever opinion you have based on reading something for a couple of weeks, while engaging your massive ego and need to appear as the cult of alien NONsense leader. How much I do not know - judging by other comments - I would say less than one tenth of what I have posted links to. Do you consider yourself expert on the Jungian or Qabalistic disciplines? I dabble in the latter and am pretty fair at the former. Did you read the Meru Project link? Maybe you know more than I think - but so far I say you are a poser.

To flesh this out a little, my opinion isnt based on "a few weeks of reading". I was directly involved for an extended period of time with both the Order and an active wiccan coven. Initiated into both traditions, was in fact the youngest initiate ever admitted. It was a very long time ago.

My experience and i want to qualify that it was just my experience, was in both cases that they were just new variations on the more traditional formalised superstitions. The trappings were different, but the human and social motivations were the same.

The allegation that my interest in UFO's is no different is a common mistake to make, but mistake it is

UFOs as experiential phenomenon and UFOs as popular cultural myth entangle in a knot of confusion. I suspect that this entanglement stands as one of the greatest impediments to understanding the nature of UFOs, and scientific acceptance as a subject worthy of serious attention. A historical perspective offers a grip on the end of the string, a chance to untangle the mess to some degree.

The genre has two faces as per the quote above, i only subscribe to one facet

I'm not a Raëlian, i dont subscribe to channels who peddle Ashtar of the galactic command.

My heros are the scientists and other academics who go out into the field and look for and assess the evidence using the scientific method.
Who use scientific tools like chemical analysis to investigate trace evidence, and photographic analysis.

My modus operandi is to seperate the wheat from the chaff, in the hope that if a scientific quantifiable reality is behind some of the reports , that we can identify that and add it to our body of knowledge

My view is that scientific and technological parity is our best way of getting to the bottom of this.

There once was a time when it was believed disease was caused by "humours" and that bacteria were a myth

Science got to the bottom of this and now we know better

Science is built on failures.
If you don't learn from your failures, you're doing it wrong.
If you never have failures, you're not doing it at all

I dig the moderator function to look at posts deleted from public view...
RTB, regardless of whether I could agree with many of your posts or not, I tried to get you to chill-out with your posting style several times. Several people here were focused on getting you banned, so you needed to use a strategy to avoid that goal they had. Instead, they had you eating out of the palm of their motive hands. You could have EASILY OUTWITTED their intent by using a more diplomatic language and adding the IMO or IMHO usage too. The same frustrations and meanings you fingered could have been transmitted more effectively, rather than just flipping the bird -so to speak.

I think you have some good ideas that need to be explored, but that does not mean I will agree with many of your ideas. You might be right, and I might be wrong too. You can cloak your disagreements in a more friendly tone when you return. Most people will NOT be able to accept what you think you've learned or know, because it is far too foreign from their beliefs and facts they think they already know. IMHO.

Right Thought = Right Action does not mean you can not share it in a more diplomatic, less personal attack tone, especially, if you are convinced you are right and know the truth. IF you want to help Humankind, then you will have to work around the "ET cult" you think is here dominating this forum. I think you need to study more about how to use effective methods of persuasion and deprogramming techniques to counter the NLP and manufacturing consent ideas, so you can help keep others free from the ET-UFO "cult" in here or elsewhere.

To be honest, I think you've had some kind of stress related events in your life that are blindsiding you here with some of your posts. The fact your brother and niece have been so abused by Scientology and remain members have certainly effected you with stress, IMHO. There are probably MANY other things you know about the ET-UFO BS that are even more FREAKY too! I believe it. So, you need to come back to explain what else you think you know about it.

Radiation light sound.
Evolution of radiation by cooling.

Occultism, science, converting/changing and then causing de-evolution of radiation light sound by UFO nuclear orbital manifestation signals above ground.

Manifestation....changing the vibration of radiation light sound, causing the unnatural burning/irradiation of natural cooled light sound that allows/causes the manifestation of a fake/artificial spirit presence/imagery.

Know it for I witnessed it.

Was irradiated and saw the black smoky burning of the atmosphere, saw the images of spirits/daevic images/aliens etc. in the atmosphere that then disappeared as the atmospheric body cooled by the incoming colder streams of air.

Atomic nuclear orbitals.......fused in stone, emerge out of stone being irradiated by unnatural human applied conversion techniques, form vibrating/manifesting above ground signals with spirit images inside of them. Spirit is a manifestation of changed radiated light sound.

Cloud formation produces angelic imagery......it now also produces alien UFO ship imagery.

Spirit.........manifestation and then disappearance.

Signals......burning irradiating signals change the natural cooling energy of the atmosphere.
Changes to the natural energy by burning the atmosphere...thins the atmosphere causes a large carbon deposit as the cause and effect.

Change the atmosphere by thinning, change the pressure.

Change the pressure and you gain suck up activation.

UFO signal overhead....sucks up organic life into the signal.

Occultism the study by self evidence of signals and calculations of radiation interaction with Planet Earth, as the documents attest. Old documents speak of planets and also angelic calculations of O light and sound angle-angel. UFO bodies photographed coming off different Planets and also the Sun.

Suddenly bones of creatures living on Earth are photographed on Mars....how else do you propose they got there?

UFO witnessed sucking up water.......organic life a large percentage of WATER.

The ancient CHRIST documents....CHRIST walked on water........the ancient occultist advice change the water by removal of hydrogen used in nuclear fuel production and life gets "sucked up". Levitation, or levi, the change of light and the ion.

Why do you think the atmosphere gets activated into huge tornadoes...hurricanes in suck up motion? Due to ancient occultism itself.....a loss of underground nuclear orbital fusion taken from Earth before in ancient occult practices.

Has the Earth formed sink holes....yes....and are the holes likened to the sizes of crop circles? Yes.

Can and has human organic cell replacement and cellular conditions altered in a UFO experience? Yes.

What would happen to a human life if sucked up into a nuclear orbital signal? A mutated organic form would be caused.

What has happened to cow bodies witnessed being sucked up into the orbital signal?

Why would a human being make up a story about being inside of a UFO?

UFO = radiated light sound. What if some human beings do survive being sucked into the UFO orbital radiating signal due to the actual radiated light sound itself? Why isn't it plausible that the human being has actually seen inside an orbital signal of radiation signals.....that have by signal identification a pattern/language state?

UFO signals have been witnessed in all types of interactions, lowering to the ground, raising from the ground, moving slowly, speeding, going into water/out of water.

Energy......exists as radiation light sound, and energy moves through our cell bodies.

The phenomena is plausible as a condition of self experience, and depending on which nuclear orbital signal that interacts with the experiencer depends on the experience itself.

Back