• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How DO Aliens get here and why do they crash?

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
Unfortunately there was no vote amongst people on Earth when they sent the Von Neumann probes into outer space to spread Earth Genetic material and pollute what might be a far better place. But that is a reasonable risk to take if you believe humans have greater moral sentience than far older cultures elsewhere in universe.

NASA’s NExSS Coalition to Lead Search for Life on Distant Worlds | NASA

The NASA folk tell us they are searching vigorously for a planet that will sustain humanity. We do need another planet and I guess they have ruled out the third planet away from Alpha Centauri just eight light years away. That planet would only take 15 years to get to if we find a way to deal with the inevitable space debris and small cosmic particles that have weight of astronomical magnitude because they are collapsed into the nucleus. Some of these particles hit earth and go deep into the crust. Thus we will need a shield with a charge or a charging potential, or a dimensional shifting pulse, or a computer operated beam to clear a path at beyond light speed. Ram Jet or Ion Propulsion can build up past warp speed but it takes time. The black hole propulsion I have mentioned elsewhere is probably too dangerous to discuss with much credibility. Maybe one of the Contactees can elucidate their observed method of propulsion. Wormholes might work for a small craft but creating wormholes for large bodies by folded space is not likely - robots yes.

The above link has this to say about the one and only candidate for us to live on that has been found (Mars is a great place to terraform. However, there are so many on Earth already headed there I doubt it will survive human management either.)

"We know of just one planet where life exists -- Earth. When we search for life outside our solar system we focus on finding planets with characteristics that mimic that of Earth," said Elisa Quintana, research scientist at the SETI Institute at NASA's Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, Calif., and lead author of the paper published today in the journal Science. "Finding a habitable zone planet comparable to Earth in size is a major step forward."

Kepler-186f resides in the Kepler-186 system, about 500 light-years from Earth in the constellation Cygnus. The system is also home to four companion planets, which orbit a star half the size and mass of our sun. The star is classified as an M dwarf, or red dwarf, a class of stars that makes up 70 percent of the stars in the Milky Way galaxy.

"M dwarfs are the most numerous stars," said Quintana. "The first signs of other life in the galaxy may well come from planets orbiting an M dwarf."

Kepler-186f orbits its star once every 130-days and receives one-third the energy from its star that Earth gets from the sun, placing it nearer the outer edge of the habitable zone. On the surface of Kepler-186f, the brightness of its star at high noon is only as bright as our sun appears to us about an hour before sunset."

When Elisa Quintana speaks about life in the galaxy we must assume she means competitive sentient creatures equal to or close to our own screwed up species, rather than microbial and other life already found in meteors etc. I hope people who have been abducted can assist me in understanding how our closest potential planet which might have sentient life (unless it is not at all like the ones we hear them talk about; greys, Norse etc.) is 500 light years away can develop such advanced craft that they can negotiate the perils in space where no protective atmosphere exists, and yet crash here on Earth.

I do know if there is a way to travel 500 light years there is also a way to travel a billion light years - just want some idea of how? Please elucidate stupid old me!

Last edited:
If the donut shaped spacetime bubble can be created I suggest the energy is available from existing cold fusion technology at relatively low risk. Yes, as Eugene Mallove knew - Fleishmann-Pons did what made all the news two decades ago. It is probably something others have done on Earth before spaceflight was supposedly 'discovered' by the Wright Brothers. A UFO aficionado I lived and worked with for five years agreed, or should I say told me so.

NASA May Have Accidentally Created a Warp Field | Mysterious Universe

... I do know if there is a way to travel 500 light years there is also a way to travel a billion light years - just want some idea of how? Please elucidate stupid old me!

Given what we know so far, travelling a billion light years is a far bigger obstacle than travelling 500 light years, and travelling 50 light years is even less of a challenge. Why? Because what virtually all the skeptics I've encountered have failed to consider ( or have self-servingly neglected to mention ) is that there are about 133 stars within 50 light years of Earth ( see map below ). So even humans could make the trip to most of these locations within our short lifespans, and at only half the speed of light or less!

Then there is the possibility ( maybe even the probability ) that some alien visitors are AI, capable of living thousands of years. In which case a 100 years would only be a blip in time for them, especially if they hibernated most of the way. Then there is the possibility of multi-generation craft. So the fact is, interstellar distances aren't necessarily as big a problem as the skeptics claim, even if we don't invoke FTL or other exotic sci-fi propulsion systems.

Stars within 50 light years ( source ):

50lys.gif

Last edited:
Your map disagrees with the NASA research I quoted as far as being able to support any life form remotely like any of the reported aliens who supposedly visit us. Your talk about AI or hibernation (stasis) etc. is valid but still does not address why so many crash.

UFO crashes would not occur if the aliens were able to manoeuvre through space debris including remnants of stars that imploded and the matter collapsed into such density that it can pierce our atmosphere and go deep into the Earth's crust.

UFO crashes would not occur if they had propulsion systems so advanced that they could travel at multiples of warp speed and hover. Their guidance systems would include a mind like computer or vice versa. What would cause a crash? They would have shields and weapons to blow any matter in their way out of existence - maybe with nothing more than a thought.

Constance says: Insofar as whether ufo crashes have occurred, why wouldn't they? Do we imagine that older species capable of traveling in space must have become all-powerful and infallible? The physical forces and fields such species must navigate and even manipulate are immense, so immense as to dwarf any organically evolved (or even artificially developed) 'beings' and their technologies.

The second sentence is rhetoric akin to ad hominem argumentum but borne in a society that imagines or hallucinates and still maintains Papal Infallibility.

Your final sentence is true and it is what you have to overcome if you are to defend your BELIEF. I created a thread on that specific subject. But I sincerely believe we must develop space and colonize it - so please give us the benefit of your insights which contact has availed you of.

Your map disagrees with the NASA research I quoted as far as being able to support any life form remotely like any of the reported aliens who supposedly visit us. Your talk about AI or hibernation (stasis) etc. is valid but still does not address why so many crash.

If you check the source of my previous post, which I see no reason to disagree with, it says: "This is a map of every star within 50 light years visible with the naked eye from Earth. There are 133 stars marked on this map. Most of these stars are very similar to the Sun and it is probable that there are many Earth-like planets around these stars." We could delve into the details, but either way, more or less planets capable of harboring civilizations on them, the point remains the same. At less than light speed, there are realistic possibilities.

Regarding the crashes. First we'd have to know that there have been crashes of alien craft. We don't have sufficient evidence to be certain of this, so all we can do is speculate based on the assumption that one or more cases actually represent such craft. The common denominator for all these cases is that the craft are relatively small. So assuming that we're dealing with interstellar travellers, these craft are not the carriers ( mother ships ), but smaller shuttle craft that, given the distribution of stars and planets in the universe, would be rarely be used and then when they are used, are in an alien ( to them ) environment, which their operators are unfamiliar with, so it's not so far fetched to suggest that a combination of mechanical age, inexperienced or insufficient piloting ability, and unforeseen circumstances might lead to technical problems that could lead to the occasional crash landing.

Consider the Roswell case. We hear stories about a thunder storm, a large flash of lightning, followed by the sound of an explosion unlike normal thunder. It's not hard to imagine that the craft was struck by lightning and the power surge overloaded something that damaged the craft. But again, that's just speculation. I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve the Roswell alien crash theory, just that a crash doesn't seem to be as big a problem with the story as some might suggest.

Sure there are lots of suns in your map - but none of them has any chance of a support system for any reported aliens I have heard about. NASA is doing the real search and I quoted it.

The common denominator you correctly note is no mother ship, no size. That fits with the fact they are not alien any more than the Vimanas were (see Thread I put here).

Roswell was exactly what the first response said it was - and that is what people should be concerned with. I have already explained it many times in other places here. Reichean and Leedskalnin energy applied to weaponize weather - HAARP too.

Bucky was an early author on the matter of our universe. Up until the moment he had written his book mankind thought our galaxy was all there was. Looking back we can almost laugh at how stupid we were. It almost equals the supposed thinking that the Pope was the center of the universe and other Ussher crap which earlier in the 20th Century was still being taught in most schools. I should clarify what I mean; schools were still teaching that humans in the 16th Century and before believed in a Flat Earth with monsters at it's edge. That was never true! It was true that the church tried to enforce that nonsense and paid the likes of Cosmos Indicopleustas to say it. But I doubt Cosmos actually believed it because he was a mariner.

Today we are breaking ground on the Thirty Meter Telescope in Hawaii. It will be a powerful addition to our search for other sentient life and places we can colonize. Hawking says that by the end of this century mankind could be extinct if we don't colonize space. THAT is the real sustainability we all should be concerned about, and why we need a plan which addresses all inequities in a pragmatic approach to creative and productive progress.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/geek...212948670.html

From my friend Colin.

"As it turns out we're right, the entire Universe is aware of itself!

Anyway, here's the link... Exploring the Connected Universe – Delegate Level 1 – Resonance Academy

Nassim bases a lot of his theory on things spinning. I love his rubber ducky analogy. Like you say, he makes a lot of this stuff understandable, like his explanation of the Planck particle function etc. He says he believe the DNA in our cells probably spins like a whirling Dervish... LOL.

Well, he didn't actually say whirling Dervish, but that's what he meant. The spinning is a function of the feedback/feedforward function of the entire universe at the elementary (planck) level. He also said that the strands of DNA in each of our bodies if strung out end to end would reach to Jupiter and back (I think he said) 300 times, or maybe it was 8 times. Either way, it was a bit more than I would have thought, and I generally have a pretty good grasp on the contrast between Big (outspace) and Small (inner space).

You may be right about Nassim's genetics. His bio includes the following... As early as 9 years old, Nassim was already discovering the universal dynamics of matter and energy, which led him on a journey toward pioneering a new approach to quantum gravity and continual developments in unified field theory. He grew up in Eastern Canada with an innate reverence for the design of nature and a determination to discover the basic building-blocks of creation. Nassim dedicated most of his time to his independent investigation into physics, geometry, chemistry, biology, consciousness, archeology, and various world religions. Haramein’s dedication to scientific exploration combined with his keen observation of the behavior of nature led him to a specific geometric pattern which is at the core of his approach and new perspective in unified field theory.

I just hope he's got some good body guards, cause his main focus is on quantum gravity and it's applications to technology, new energy research, applied resonance, life sciences, permaculture, and consciousness studies."

Sure there are lots of suns in your map - but none of them has any chance of a support system for any reported aliens I have heard about. NASA is doing the real search and I quoted it.

The common denominator you correctly note is no mother ship, no size. That fits with the fact they are not alien any more than the Vimanas were (see Thread I put here).

Roswell was exactly what the first response said it was - and that is what people should be concerned with. I have already explained it many times in other places here. Reichean and Leedskalnin energy applied to weaponize weather - HAARP too.

The NASA article you linked to is a good article, but brief. If you take the time to investigate further, you'll find that there is a list of nearby terrestrial exoplanets candidates, and one example, Gliese 667 Cc is one such planet. At a distance of 23.6 light years, it has been declared the most Earth-like object known outside of our solar system ( source ).

I don't know what aliens you've heard about, but the existence of Gliese 667 Cc nullifies the idea that there are no planets within 50 LY that have "any chance" of supporting a civilization capable of interstellar travel. It's obvious that there is at least some chance. At only half light speed the trip to Earth from there would take less than 50 years, well within our own lifespan. There may be even more planets with some chance of life within 50 LY. I suggest you avoid making absolutist claims in the future unless you enjoy being proven wrong.

Regarding my reference to the Roswell Incident. It was used as an illustrative example to respond to your question why alien craft might crash and your response doesn't address the reasons given in that example. If you want to debate whether or not the Roswell Incident is about an actual alien craft, I suggest that you take it up with a Roswell believer. I'm not one of them. I don't know with certainty what happened, and for that matter, neither do you.

Good on you!! But back at you. Yes, the state of the map changes quickly. Not so long ago I saw (and maybe it is still true despite this focus on water) that the third planet around Alpha Centauri could be terraformed. It is only eight light years away. My father said he knew we could create an atmosphere around Venus by exploding H-Bombs on it. It at least spins and would provide the same sustenance on all sides of the planet. He also properly described the Aurora Borealis 25 years before it was 'discovered' by science.

I still think my NASA source is correct without much terraforming and your source planet you use (from your source) is not. Here is why.

Due to the short distance to its central star, GJ667Cc orbits this star in only 28 days. One year on this planet is thus only 28 Earth days long. This would make it possible to celebrate your 1000th birthday (which is just 77 years on Earth). The days, however, could be very long. As the planet is so close to its central star, it is very likely that the planet is tidally locked. It would rotate synchronously and show always the same side towards the star – an effect that we know from our Moon. Consequently, there could be eternal day on the hemisphere towards the close-by star and eternal night on the other side, which is facing outer space. The temperature differences between both sides could be large and could affect the global climate.

I can however imagine it would be a great place for mining and other human efforts without a lot of need to terraform. Imagine the weather formations!

But I do think we can exceed warp speed. In the NEC Princeton labs they recorded 300X light speed in 1999 or thereabouts inside a Cesium chamber. Action-at-a-distance according to one thing or report I have recently posted achieves 10,000 times light speed. I have followed these things and argued them for so long I cannot remember. A study in Italy (maybe associated with Laszlo) achieved 1.25 light speed in the early 90s.

Did I not just post in this thread a means of making a spacetime bubble which NASA accidentally discovered?

The thing I hope some contactee or hallucinatory or attunement or dimensional or time traveller might bring to us - is what method is most efficacious in shielding the craft?

Last edited:
Good on you!! But back at you. Yes, the state of the map changes quickly. Not so long ago I saw (and maybe it is still true despite this focus on water) that the third planet around Alpha Centauri could be terraformed. It is only eight light years away. My father said he knew we could create an atmosphere around Venus by exploding H-Bombs on it. It at least spins and would provide the same sustenance on all sides of the planet. He also properly described the Aurora Borealis 25 years before it was 'discovered' by science.

I still think my NASA source is correct without much terraforming and your source planet you use (from your source) is not. Here is why.

Due to the short distance to its central star, GJ667Cc orbits this star in only 28 days. One year on this planet is thus only 28 Earth days long. This would make it possible to celebrate your 1000th birthday (which is just 77 years on Earth). The days, however, could be very long. As the planet is so close to its central star, it is very likely that the planet is tidally locked. It would rotate synchronously and show always the same side towards the star – an effect that we know from our Moon. Consequently, there could be eternal day on the hemisphere towards the close-by star and eternal night on the other side, which is facing outer space. The temperature differences between both sides could be large and could affect the global climate.

I can however imagine it would be a great place for mining and other human efforts without a lot of need to terraform. Imagine the weather formations!

But I do think we can exceed warp speed. In the NEC Princeton labs they recorded 300X light speed in 1999 or thereabouts inside a Cesium chamber. Action-at-a-distance according to one thing or report I have recently posted achieves 10,000 times light speed. I have followed these things and argued them for so long I cannot remember. A study in Italy (maybe associated with Laszlo) achieved 1.25 light speed in the early 90s.

Did I not just post in this thread a means of making a spacetime bubble which NASA accidentally discovered?

The thing I hope some contactee or hallucinatory or attunement or dimensional or time traveller might bring to us - is what method is most efficacious in shielding the craft?

When it comes to craft, I'm very hesitant to endorse the possibility of FTL travel based on sheer velocity or the bending of spacetime, and Spooky Action at a Distance and other phenomena or theories that appear to defy the light speed barrier don't translate well into the material world or full sized craft because of mass. If there is a way of traversing vast interstellar distances in short spans of time, IMO it would imply that something beyond our observable universe is facilitating the process, and that leads to all sorts of fun speculation ;-)

Last edited:
I understand but the craft would be inside the bubble which would mean no forces impacting the craft - all forces impacting the bubble - yes/no? And neither of us really knows what forces are inside wormholes - folded space etc.. But maybe there is something in it. Right now I have a hard time seeing us get outside our solar system without shield technology.

Have you done a thread that documents how the PTB throughout history have used "Alien Religions" to control their populations. I assume much of this history used the word God(s) in place of Alien, but the ideas and concepts have the same objectives to rule over their subjects. The semantics change and new Alien Forms and Powers are created as the historical context changes throughout the timelines of history.

I think that is a central theme in almost all my posts - certainly any relating to UFOs or aliens. I have a thread Aliens in Archaeology as well.

Aliens in Archaeology

There are many books that Adrian Gilbert, Robert Bauval, Robert Schoch and others have done which show the correspondences between Egyptian and Mayan prophecy. I regard a lot of this as mere rationalization of Armageddon type fear-mongering and 'miss'-story. Inevitably they draw alien influences into the game and often they see it going from Egypt to the Sarmoung Brotherhood rather than having an earth-based prior culture in places such as archaeology does now prove. I have documented these things in books starting with Diverse Druids. The chances of my work getting a real publisher are minimal as a result. Archaeologists do not integrate all the discoveries throughout the world and the media in the US refuses to report on finds such as Yonaguni or tell us why Kennewick Man's site was destroyed. I know 60 Minutes asked that pointed question but I have yet to find an answer as to who did this or allowed it to happen the day before Congressional Bills were set to take effect.

The correspondences of the Mayan calendar with Egypt are real in some ways and I do not throw away the information provided. I do however look for the science to explain these things rather than take the easy answer which fits a paradigm that has fed excrement to us about Elohim or other alien influences for the last five thousand years. The TV shows saying the Mayan prophesy that the world would end in 2012 was not true. They said it would be the start of a spiritual age or the end of our material focused culture. I hope they are right.

It also isn't just secrets that need to be considered. Throughout time there have been access to information issues such as do people actually read or care to learn after having the innate 'Joy of Learning' drummed out of them by churches or parents who know so little about things themselves. Here is Bertrand Russell talking about Mass Psychology which includes religious seers pontificating and being listened to by the great unwashed. “I think the subject which will be of most importance politically is Mass Psychology... Its importance has been enormously increased by the growth of modern methods of propaganda. Although this science will be diligently studied, it will be rigidly confined to the governing class. The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions are generated.”

BTW - The Russells are part of some people's ideas of the 13 families. I think they got into the list around the 16th Century and all the family names change as is the case with the Rothschilds coming out of the blue (I know who they are) not long ago. I have to guess about the disappearance of the Ptolemies though (maybe Borgias).

Last edited:
Here is someone suggesting they discovered real physical evidence of aliens in Medieval art/ WOW!!!! Maybe this is like all the photos of which this site has so many that it could keep photoshop in the money for centuries. I had people thinking I supported alien intervention theories because I reported a lot of factual things about ET, and ask questions to help people think; and one day one of them brought a photo along that was taken from an aircraft. We proved it had been photoshopped and walked him through it. He kept saying he understood each step of the way. But he became a stalker and I think he posted my article on Aliens in Archaeology with his commentary putting words in my mouth, at Scrib'd.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by watcher4411
Through my own extensive research into all things mysterious. I prefer physical evidence, as most of you would agree. However, circumstantial evidence can be compelling. Especially, if there's enough. This oddity, is the definition of physical evidence. If you haven't studied these paintings. You are missing out! My favorite: is the scene of Jesus kneeling before John the Babtist. What's hovering above them? A huge disc with a beam of light shining down on them both. UFO, clear as day. It can't be anything, but. That's just one of many amazing examples to choose from. For those that haven't seen or heard of these. Just Google to find. tell me what you think.

How is a painting promoted by frauds who have put words in the mouth of a person they crucified "the definition of physical evidence"?

Is a halo on similar paintings mandated by Roman Empire builders also evidence in your mind's eye? Yes, the Bible cults are alien theories and creators of all manner of evil as the good Pope John Paul II admitted in 1999. He apologized for two millennia of heinous acts. One of the greatest crimes of this corrupt and un-spiritual entity is the creation of a Heavenly host of light filled gods which often have these "beams of light shining down on them". What is "clear as day" is you "can't be anything, but" a liar who has not done "my own extensive research into all things mysterious" as you claim. You are brainwashed and deceived and probably would commit more 'heinous acts' if your churchian horde of interpreter's for your own soul (see John 10:34 or wherever Jesus {a title not his name} says 'Ye are gods').

There are threads devoted to helping you get away from the mind control cult you belong to, try Cult De-programming, check out We Can Change the World or Ecumenism as Earth's only hope.

“All things truly wicked start from innocence.”
― Ernest Hemingway

“More generally, as I shall repeat in Chapter 8, one of the truly bad effects of religion is that it teaches us that it is a virtue to be satisfied with not understanding.”
― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin

In this Scientific American article we learn that Michelangelo destroyed his anatomical drawings and hid them in his drawings on the Sistine Chapel ceiling. It was dangerous work to do any art which might conflict with the lies promoted by the church.

"At the age of 17 he began dissecting corpses from the church graveyard. Between the years 1508 and 1512 he painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in Rome. Michelangelo Buonarroti—known by his first name the world over as the singular artistic genius, sculptor and architect—was also an anatomist, a secret he concealed by destroying almost all of his anatomical sketches and notes. Now, 500 years after he drew them, his hidden anatomical illustrations have been found—painted on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, cleverly concealed from the eyes of Pope Julius II and countless religious worshipers, historians, and art lovers for centuries—inside the body of God.

This is the conclusion of Ian Suk and Rafael Tamargo, in their paper in the May 2010 issue of the scientific journal Neurosurgery. Suk and Tamargo are experts in neuroanatomy at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland. In 1990, physician Frank Meshberger published a paper in the Journal of the American Medical Association deciphering Michelangelo’s imagery with the stunning recognition that the depiction in God Creating Adam in the central panel on the ceiling was a perfect anatomical illustration of the human brain in cross section. Meshberger speculates that Michelangelo surrounded God with a shroud representing the human brain to suggest that God was endowing Adam not only with life, but also with supreme human intelligence. Now in another panel The Separation of Light from Darkness (shown at left), Suk and Tamargo have found more. Leading up the center of God’s chest and forming his throat, the researchers have found a precise depiction of the human spinal cord and brain stem.

Is the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel a 500 year-old puzzle that is only now beginning to be solved? What was Michelangelo saying by construction the voice box of God out of the brain stem of man? Is it a sacrilege or homage?"

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...e-human-brain/

The light from the sun - heliopolitanism and Luciferianism - grows into paintings and myths galore. The beams of light and en-light-enment or Illuminized halos are all over the place.

Egypt was colonized by the Phoenicians or ancient ones termed Keltoi or Ogygia. I have created numerous threads tying the DNN into this fact.

The Druidic sun-worship referred to in Paine's posthumous publication which he dared not expose while alive is part of the mix. He says that is the origin of Masonry. Homer correctly said the DN or DNN colonized Greece and they definitely gave alphabets to all their colonies in the Mediterranean.

Before Druids we have other heliopolitan origins for certain and now that we have evidence of Denisovan interbred Neanderthal near the Europod/Asian Ainu I am inclined to think a lot more truth will soon become apparent. D'Ainu minus vowels is DN and DNN is one step of difference from the origins geographically speaking (code). Heliopolis is Byblos in Lebanon but also BBL or Babel where the BBL (Bible) says the tower provides the origins of languages. That is a simple summary. This shows the Horus and Jesus myth connections.

http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/HORUS.htm

As to the nature of Illuminati stealing or misappropriating symbols - garbage! The en-lightened ones created them long ago. They are still part of our society and they try to manage the world to become what it can be - better. Yes, they are often faced with difficult decisions because people will not study and bureaucrats or priesthoods are corrupt and worse.

"It is also very interesting to note that the drawing of the Eye of Horus very much matches the cross section of the mid brain where the thalamus, the pineal and pituitary glands are situated. The pineal gland is often said to be the “third eye” and a centre of spirituality and of spiritual insight, which can be developed in a person.

It’s as if the Eye of Horus could be a depiction of the thalamus as the eye ball with the corpus callosum the eye brow above and the medulla oblongata (brain stem) and the hypothalamus being the two markings below. If this is what they were drawing but calling it the Eye of Horus, does it suggest they considered the mid brain to be the seat of consciousness or even of divine consciousness or “Horus consciousness”? Horus being a sun god and symbolic of the universal Christ, a spiritual force which a suitably prepared person can merge with."

http://consciousreporter.com/spiritu...ll-seeing-eye/

Just watched a Nat Geo show on trying to find a planet that could be like Earth. None found but the Webb space telescope might do the job. Still there is the question of getting there. I think FTL is certain but here is a physicist discussing issues with one approach. The important thing is shielding the craft, another important issue is the effect on the human body on even a short trip to Mars - seven months at present. I expect we will overcome all these issues before I die in about ten years or so.

The Painful Truth About NASA's Warp Drive Spaceship From A Physicist

This forum is the longest running derail I've ever seen LOL. It began way back in 1947, and hundreds of posts later, still, nobody seems to know or agree on what UFOs are or how they come into being. During my time away from this site I ran across other "UFO" forums, and it seems to me that it's become a sort of buzz-word. Just add the word "UFO" to the subject and Presto! You've created an intellectually stimulating conversation. Like we could start a thread called "UFOs and Doughnuts" and propose that we cannot truly know what doughnuts are. At some point I think maybe it's time to stop contemplating the doughnuts and just enjoy eating them ;) .

All the discussion of UFOs on this forum, and all the different theories, ideas, discussion and disagreements about their origin and nature are nothing but a bunch of mental masturbating. It's NONsense and I'm offended by it and it hurts my feelings too. But I'm going to continue reading and commenting anyhow. Because.

I will continue because UFO people are enthusiastic and dedicated seers of the lies government have wrought. It is slightly possible they could be galvanized into an effective force causing real societal change.

I think we may have better success with space exploration and colonization if we first build up a moon base. The costs and risks associated with leaving earth are immense.

http://www.newsweek.com/quora-quest...-7-spacex-falcon-9-launch-june-28-2015-352621

Elon Musk says he is convinced humanity's survival is dependant on colonizing Mars and he intends to retire there.

Elon Musk: 'I'm planning to retire to Mars' | Discover | Technology | The Guardian

Mars One has some hopeful plans but there is an issue with shielding the craft carrying people for seven months.

Mars One

Last edited:
This forum is the longest running derail I've ever seen LOL. It began way back in 1947, and hundreds of posts later, still, nobody seems to know or agree on what UFOs are or how they come into being. During my time away from this site I ran across other "UFO" forums, and it seems to me that it's become a sort of buzz-word. Just add the word "UFO" to the subject and Presto! You've created an intellectually stimulating conversation. Like we could start a thread called "UFOs and Doughnuts" and propose that we cannot truly know what doughnuts are. At some point I think maybe it's time to stop contemplating the doughnuts and just enjoy eating them ;) .

All the discussion of UFOs on this forum, and all the different theories, ideas, discussion and disagreements about their origin and nature are nothing but a bunch of mental masturbating. It's NONsense and I'm offended by it and it hurts my feelings too. But I'm going to continue reading and commenting anyhow. Because.

Well done, Soupie. ;)

Back