• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Holy Paranoia! Are Scientists Being Assassinated?

Gene

re #104 Dr Massoud Ali Mohammadi.

Whether or not Iran would bump off its own researchers, I don't know but it has been suggested in the British media recently that Israel has sabatoged alleged Iran nuclear research facilities as an alternative to bombing them from the air. The article below does not mention Israel involvement and the quoted Iranian officially predictably denies sabotage. However it does make you wonder if foreign states are active inside Iran.

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16108910

Rich

Nah, I'm not buying it. The scientists listed didn't necessarily have any critical connections to defense or other roles from what I could tell of their descriptions. My bet is they just died of natural or "regular" criminal causes. Of course a solid conspiracy theorist would say, "Well, of course they covered up the real roles of those scientists to divert suspicion." But I don't subscribe to that line of thinking.

What would be the core reasoning to assassinate your country's scientists, anyway? I mean they're your knowledge. They give you things like nuclear bombs, bio-weapons, and stealth fighter bombers...unless of course you believe that those are "ET-Tech" anyway.

Ugh!! See, it's endless when you get into this conspiracy crap. If you suspect that scientists like these are targets of government-funded assassinations, you'd probably have to do a cross cultural society-based research study to determine if there is an inordinate number of scientists who meet an untimely, ultimate demise when compared to compatible fields. I doubt you're likely to find such numbers even IF you were do conduct such a study.

My belief is this is just another feeble attempt to villain-ize our government.

My two pennies.

You're right about the possible motive for assassinating your own scientists (although suspicions remain here that David Kelly did not die by his own hand). The news report I heard regarding the link posted above was that Israel was/is covertly attempting to derail the Iranian nuclear weapons program from within. Killing key personnel associated with the project would surely be part of such an operation?

Rich

"What would be the core reasoning to assassinate your country's scientists, anyway? I mean they're your knowledge. They give you things like nuclear bombs, bio-weapons, and stealth fighter bombers...unless of course you believe that those are "ET-Tech" anyway."

They're only 'your' knowledge whilst you have their mind. Scientists along with artists and writers are one of the more vocal voices against a government where ethics are concerned. There could be a groundswell against the rhetoric being emitted by Iranian politicians over several months. In that situation, why would the government allow that resource to move elsewhere, taking that knowledge with them? It is equally easy to posit that there is a mentality of 'if we cannot have them, then no-one will' in the upper echelons of Iranian political society. Politicians and the Scientists are rarely bosom buddies after all - one is concerned with identifying the truth, the other at bending it to their profit.

Hypothetical, but imagine Oppenheimer turning around to the US govt in 1944 and saying that he'd didn't agree with the ethics of what they were creating and was off to elsewhere to use that knowledge for another type of 'good'. You would genuinely think that they would let him go... just like that?

Bb

People should always bear in mind the governments and those in power historically have ALWAYS been willing to sacrifice the LOYAL AND USEFUL. So what does that say about the chances of those who pose a real threat either by knowledge, action or inaction?
Scientists who do not toe the party line could be very dangerous to some regimes and because they are often articulate and with the know-how to spread their dissention far and wide very quickly I KNOW they could be seen as to pose a great threat and I KNOW many governments would not blink at taking one out. Dont think 'your' government would 'do' assassination?
Well, I go back to my point - if governments are willing to sacrifice those who are useful and loyal all the time, then what chances do dissedents have?
Gordon

The emperors new clothes, is another example

If you have an established working system, and someone comes along with an alternative that threatens that system, then your options are negate the threat or let the threat negate you.
Had the tailors who "invented" the invisible robes been able to silence the little boy before he could exclaim the dude is nude, they would have kept their franchise

@mike looking at your 'grey' profile pic has reminded me of ufo footage from turkey that purports to show some greys in a craft hovering. it freaked me out a little. apparently Dr Roger Leir, of implants in foot fame, was there during the filming to add some weight to the testimony of the turkish cameraman. have you seen the footage/enhanced stills? either a really good fake, or what it looks like. you are a grey mike - does it look like family!
gordon

@mike looking at your 'grey' profile pic has reminded me of ufo footage from turkey that purports to show some greys in a craft hovering. it freaked me out a little. apparently Dr Roger Leir, of implants in foot fame, was there during the filming to add some weight to the testimony of the turkish cameraman. have you seen the footage/enhanced stills? either a really good fake, or what it looks like. you are a grey mike - does it look like family!
gordon

Yeah , its grey now although it used to be a tan colour like the cover of communion

Jun18154.jpg

I dont know about the footage you bring up, i'm very familiar with the case, and have seen the enhanced stuff, but ive also seen some compelling evidence its no more than the bridge of a cruiseliner parked in the bay.

The 6:08 mark in the video below casts doubt for me about this case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBoLCsiY6AU&feature=player_embedded
#!

i really dont know either way about this case

Yeah , its grey now although it used to be a tan colour like the cover of communion

Jun18154.jpg

I dont know about the footage you bring up, i'm very familiar with the case, and have seen the enhanced stuff, but ive also seen some compelling evidence its no more than the bridge of a cruiseliner parked in the bay.

The 6:08 mark in the video below casts doubt for me about this case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBoLCsiY6AU&feature=player_embedded

#!

i really dont know either way about this case

i saw the same thing about the pleasure craft etc and while i cannot discount that, taking into account Dr Leir who says he was on the beach as it was filmed and it was of something above the water etc. i saw the footage before even reading about the greys onboard and i thought at first 'it looks like there are classic grey type aliens there moving'.
there is also when it seems the craft is lit up section by section then the reverse happens. this could be strip lighting but something about that does not ring true. i think the only debunking type explanation is of this other type of boat, but if that is the case then it is a deliberate hoax with people wearing 'grey' masks. i think i am coming down on the side of 'real' and that is a very difficult thing for me to say! as david biedny once said 'i reserve the right to be wrong'!!
now, the photo that you got your profile pic from - that looks like a paper masher' alien for sure!
gordon

and what about the assassination of Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan who THOUGHT he was headed for another day of work a couple of weeks back. was this the work of the mosssad? the c.i.a.? the revolutionary guard? (trying to incite an already edgy iranian command?) the trickster, trying to stir things up by inciting an already edgy iranain command? follow the smoking gun! who will be the next Gavrilo Princip?

Back