• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hollywood Versus the Aliens - The Bruce Rux Trilogy

I was excited when I downloaded these shows. The subject matter sounded fascinating. But I never made it to Rux's book. He gets so many basic, easily checked facts about the films he talks about wrong, it made me wonder how trustworthy he would be putting the pieces together in his overall hypothesis.

I was excited when I downloaded these shows. The subject matter sounded fascinating. But I never made it to Rux's book. He gets so many basic, easily checked facts about the films he talks about wrong, it made me wonder how trustworthy he would be putting the pieces together in his overall hypothesis.

You'll get that from reading the reviews on Amazon. The movies I was interested in and read about seemed reasonably accurate, Cape Canaveral Monsters being one, but I can't vouch for the rest of it. I admit to having the book, (picked it up at Half-price Books) but only having read it in spots. It had a flying saucer and The Devil Girl from Mars on the cover and one of the only references to Cape Canaveral Monsters I have ever found, I had to snatch it up.

Cape Canaveral Monsters? Please, Trained, do expand! I was once at Port Canaveral with the Royal Navy and I was mesmerised by the manatees in the submarine docks. No monsters for my unfortunately though!

Cape Canaveral Monsters? Please, Trained, do expand! I was once at Port Canaveral with the Royal Navy and I was mesmerised by the manatees in the submarine docks. No monsters for my unfortunately though!

A "B" movie made in the 50's. Extraterrestrial orbs take over a couple of human bodies and sabotage the space program.

I saw only part of this movie when I was about eleven years old on Charlotte, N.C.'s channel 13 Shock Theater. A Saturday afternoon show that ran movies like, The Hideous Sun Demon and Monster on Campus. I searched for a copy on and off for many years and just got to watch the whole thing recently. Here is a good write up.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmt4p6_the-cape-canaveral-monsters_shortfilms
Wow, here is the whole movie.

Excellent Rick. Must make time for a look. It's reminding me of Invasion of the Bodysnatchers, the original. What a quality movie that was. Properly frightening.

If you are into Horror movies, I can recommend 'Insidious' as excellent and 'Drag Me to Hell' for having a cracking twist.

Goggs Magoggs!!! How are you? Long time no see on Paracast, mainly because I simply could not follow the act of Robbert van der Broeke in February 2013 when he tried to pimp out Nancy Talbott for PoopSex with Gene. And so I drifted away into cyber oblivion. (next message I will tell what brought me back.)

In case anyone wants to revisit the saga, here it is, with the infamous message sent to Gene:

Nancy Talbott, Robbert van den Broeke, April 29, 2012 | Page 18 | The Paracast Community Forums

Hello Sexy Gene, Nancy Talbott and I, robbert, will Have PoopSex With You, Come On Baby!!!

Anyway, Goggs, a friend of mine just linked me to the Bruce Rux trilogy by sending this link to the video as trainedobserver put up. (Hi, trob, I recall you from the inglorious Nancy & Robbert days)

We had been discussing Hollywood movies and UFOs, and because of our mutual connection with Arthur M. Young (1905-1995), who was present at the original channeling of The Nine back in 1953 at Andrei Puharich's Round Table Foundation in Maine, I put forth the idea that Ed Wood's masterpiece Plan 9 from Outer Space was a clear reference to the channelings of The Nine first done by the mysterious Hindu Dr. Vinod in 1953 and continued through the "Lab 9" group that supported Gene Roddenberry in getting the message of The Nine out there in the Star Trek Next Generation series.

He then sent me the Bruce Rux video and here I am.

Last edited:
spooks your avatar is soooo wrong.

You know nameless, in all seriousness I really did have qualms about using it but it's still quite tame compared to what happens to kids in various Grimm's Fairy Tales... did you ever read the unfiltered version ?

Last edited:
Anyway, Goggs, a friend of mine just linked me to the Bruce Rux trilogy by sending this link to the video as trainedobserver put up. (Hi, trob, I recall you from the inglorious Nancy & Robbert days)

We had been discussing Hollywood movies and UFOs, and because of our mutual connection with Arthur M. Young (1905-1995), who was present at the original channeling of The Nine back in 1953 at Andrei Puharich's Round Table Foundation in Maine, I put forth the idea that Ed Wood's masterpiece Plan 9 from Outer Space was a clear reference to the channelings of The Nine first done by the mysterious Hindu Dr. Vinod in 1953 and continued through the "Lab 9" group that supported Gene Roddenberry in getting the message of The Nine out there in the Star Trek Next Generation series.

He then sent me the Bruce Rux video and here I am.

Hi Tom, long time no see indeed!

Am I missing something or did you intend to post the remaining Bruce Rux videos? There was a trilogy?

Hi Tom, long time no see indeed!

Am I missing something or did you intend to post the remaining Bruce Rux videos? There was a trilogy?

Hi Goggs, it's probably the time lag. My friend just sent me the Bruce Rux link 2 days ago. I had never heard of him before that. But for whatever reason, my friend linked me to the video here at the top which trainedobserver had posted in April 2012, almost 2 years ago. What's funny is that my friend knows all about my misadventures with Foster Gamble who created the THRIVE movie, which in turn, led me to Suzanne Taylor, the crop circle lady here in Hollywood, who, in turn, led me to re-connect with Colin Andrews who was upset about Robbert van der Broeke having Colin's good friend Pat Delgado appear in Robbert's camera while Colin was still grieving Pat's death. In the midst of helping out Colin, I joined Paracast on the summer solstice of 2012.

The trilogy is there in the video trob posted. All 5 hours!

I see, thanks Tom. What do you think of Colin Andrews' current position regarding crop circles? He has certainly accepted that the vast majority of circles are man-made and that he got a lot of things wrong in the past. I have respect for him in that he isn't just blindly sticking to his guns, in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence - which is something that most seem to do in paranormal fields.

Back