• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hi , Chris O'Brien

I must have forgotten that Chris graduated from the same college that I did (though in different decades).
Also, I probably heard most of the things he said before, but this first episode served as a refresher.

It's gratifying to see the appreciation for Chris's research shown by the Crestone Eagle, the sponsor of the episodes. Other than this series, SLVoices really has nothing to do with UFOs, the paranormal, or the Fortean.

I must have forgotten that Chris graduated from the same college that I did (though in different decades).
Also, I probably heard most of the things he said before, but this first episode served as a refresher.

It's gratifying to see the appreciation for Chris's research shown by the Crestone Eagle, the sponsor of the episodes. Other than this series, SLVoices really has nothing to do with UFOs, the paranormal, or the Fortean.
Thanks for noticing guys, good to hear from you and Merry Xmas to all my Paracast friends!

I dunno, it's a head scratcher, for sure! The region where these drones happen to be flying was arguably the hardest hit area for cattle mutilations in the 1970s. Coincedence?

How is the SLVCP going? just having a chat with some sky watchers here in NZ and I mentioned you had a project going to keep an eye on the sky.

And another one with Chris :
Chris on podcast
I'll have to check it out. I sent him a message via his site wishing him well over Christmas and 2020. No list of field investigators would be complete without him. I once called him "The most important person in ufology", because of his combined experience and knowledge. But as usual, he tends to downplay his own role. So I'm glad to hear he's getting back out there. He's always more than welcome here too.
?

Back