• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hi , Chris O'Brien

wwkirk

Paranormal Adept
I must have forgotten that Chris graduated from the same college that I did (though in different decades).
Also, I probably heard most of the things he said before, but this first episode served as a refresher.

It's gratifying to see the appreciation for Chris's research shown by the Crestone Eagle, the sponsor of the episodes. Other than this series, SLVoices really has nothing to do with UFOs, the paranormal, or the Fortean.

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
I must have forgotten that Chris graduated from the same college that I did (though in different decades).
Also, I probably heard most of the things he said before, but this first episode served as a refresher.

It's gratifying to see the appreciation for Chris's research shown by the Crestone Eagle, the sponsor of the episodes. Other than this series, SLVoices really has nothing to do with UFOs, the paranormal, or the Fortean.
Thanks for noticing guys, good to hear from you and Merry Xmas to all my Paracast friends!

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
I dunno, it's a head scratcher, for sure! The region where these drones happen to be flying was arguably the hardest hit area for cattle mutilations in the 1970s. Coincedence?
How is the SLVCP going? just having a chat with some sky watchers here in NZ and I mentioned you had a project going to keep an eye on the sky.

USI Calgary

J. Randall Murphy
Staff member
And another one with Chris :
Chris on podcast
I'll have to check it out. I sent him a message via his site wishing him well over Christmas and 2020. No list of field investigators would be complete without him. I once called him "The most important person in ufology", because of his combined experience and knowledge. But as usual, he tends to downplay his own role. So I'm glad to hear he's getting back out there. He's always more than welcome here too.
🛸