• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello from the midwest!

matthew1977

Paranormal Maven
To Christopher O'Brien: I wish I would have discovered the "Paracast" forum before I met you at the UFO conference in February. I would have been much more enthusiastic in talking to you.. it was still a pleasure meeting you all the same.

To everyone: I am new to the forums and I am looking forward to interacting with everyone. I have been interested in alien life since the 3rd grade. I recall writing an astronomy college asking if they believe in alien life and they responded something to the effect that our sun is not unlike other stars and those other stars could have planets which may have life on them. Pretty deep for a 3rd grader but since then I have invested thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours into researching this phenomenon. I have collected well over 250 books on the subject and just need the time to read them all. My other interests include remote viewing, the untapped potential of the human brain, as well as with the human consciousness.

Thanks everyone for being part of a meeting place for like minded people!
Matt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

To Christopher O'Brien: I wish I would have discovered the "Paracast" forum before I met you at the UFO conference in February. I would have been much more enthusiastic in talking to you.. it was still a pleasure meeting you all the same.

To everyone: I am new to the forums and I am looking forward to interacting with everyone. I have been interested in alien life since the 3rd grade. I recall writing an astronomy college asking if they believe in alien life and they responded something to the effect that our sun is not unlike other stars and those other stars could have planets which may have life on them. Pretty deep for a 3rd grader but since then I have invested thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours into researching this phenomenon. I have collected well over 250 books on the subject and just need the time to read them all. My other interests include remote viewing, the untapped potential of the human brain, as well as with the human consciousness.

Thanks everyone for being part of a meeting place for like minded people!
Matt

Welcome to the forum :) ! Sometimes it can get a bit heavy, but this is the best forum I've been on, even if it isn't the busiest ( and I've tried a lot ). Looking forward to your insights on whatever it is that you're into discussing.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you will fit right in. Please contribute anything you think will interest other forum members, such as videos, news links etc.
The vast majority of posters here are friendly and luckily we suffer very little trolling but if you see something uncool, let a moderator know and we'll take a look.

Remember you have the same rights and responsibilities as other members so go right ahead and get stuck into threads that interest you etc, basically don't be shy and feel free to start new discussions from scratch. The only silly question is the one you don't ask.

Have fun...

Hi Matt! Welcome. Ever read Joe mcmoneagle? One of my favorite remote viewers and a good writer.
I have one of Josephs' book however I haven't read it yet. What are your (and everyone else's) thoughts on Ingo Swann remote viewing? His book "Penetration" (I feel dirty typing that..what a weird name for a book on this subject) interesting enough has aliens shopping for produce in a grocery store which is an odd tie-in to Dr Jacobs recent claims.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1451269364799.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1451269364799.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 2
Back