• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Haunted, Episode 1

And it can be viewed from the forum not downloaded, so I cannot put it in the Paracast+ RSS feed. So it's similar to a YouTube video in that regard.

Episode one:

An enjoyable alternative to the typical paranormal reality show. Paul Kimball and cohort Holly Stevens are enjoyable presences, and I enjoyed the low-key humor and spontaneity that made the episode all the more enjoyable. I was particularly intrigued by Paul's suggestion, at the first hint of some unusual activity, that perhaps the spirit of the late paranormal author Mac Tonnies was present and accounted for.

Thanks. Not only for making these available for Paracast+ members, but also because I'd probably never have the opportunity to watch them here in Germany. I don't usually watch ghost hunting or other reality TV shows, but knowing Paul's attitude towards those, this should be really interesting.

Thanks. Not only for making these available for Paracast+ members, but also because I'd probably never have the opportunity to watch them here in Germany. I don't usually watch ghost hunting or other reality TV shows, but knowing Paul's attitude towards those, this should be really interesting.
Just watched the first two episodes.Very interesting,no theatrics and a lot more watchable than the likes of Ghost Hunters and the embarrassingly bad Most Haunted that we get in the UK.Still on the fence as to what is going on but Paul could well be right about the good old trickster aspect.

Episode 1 is now available for Paracast+ subscribers. If you're signed up to the P+ just shoot me a PM and I'll send you the password. I'm working on the honour system here that eligible folks won't share it with anyone else.

And then you can catch us chatting about the episode in depth on Beyond Haunted.

Episode 2 will be available on the 24th at 9 pm EST.
Any ideas on how to see the show out West? Can't seem to find it on cable or streaming that we get out here.

so... if Paul now contacted a medium, preferably one abroad who doesn't know him or Mac Tonnies, and they come up with something that resembles that situation in the "void", that would be something...

EDIT: I just listened to the "Beyond Haunted" episode, and it's not the "void" but the "playroom" (I guess). I meant the situation where the REM pod seems to react.
If during such a hypothetical sitting with a medium who knows nothing about the show or this episode, and possibly nothing about Paul's background, terms or descriptions come up like "REM pod", "Queen's County Museum" etc., that would be highly evidential IMO.

Last edited:
Back