1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Haunted, Episode 1

Discussion in 'General Freewheeling Chit-Chat' started by Paul Kimball, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Paul Kimball

Paul Kimball Paranormal Adept

Film and television writer, producer, director
    Home Page:
    Episode 1 is now available for Paracast+ subscribers. If you're signed up to the P+ just shoot me a PM and I'll send you the password. I'm working on the honour system here that eligible folks won't share it with anyone else.

And then you can catch us chatting about the episode in depth on Beyond Haunted.

Episode 2 will be available on the 24th at 9 pm EST.

Angel of Ioren likes this.
  2. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    The link to the episode only works for Paracast+ members.

3. Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    And it can be viewed from the forum not downloaded, so I cannot put it in the Paracast+ RSS feed. So it's similar to a YouTube video in that regard.

4. Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    Episode one:

An enjoyable alternative to the typical paranormal reality show. Paul Kimball and cohort Holly Stevens are enjoyable presences, and I enjoyed the low-key humor and spontaneity that made the episode all the more enjoyable. I was particularly intrigued by Paul's suggestion, at the first hint of some unusual activity, that perhaps the spirit of the late paranormal author Mac Tonnies was present and accounted for.