• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Has Any One Seen One Of These Before? By: Posey Gilbert

Posey Gilbert

Paranormal Maven
1.jpg

Below you will find some pictures of an object I pulled from below the skin of my back on 3/28/99.
I am currently working on a full posting about this object and events that lead up to this.
As is all of my postings, it is long and intricate so I decided, it would be best to just let you view the pictures while am working on the article.
Awhile back I was given a chance by Dr. Roger Leir to have what I know to be an implant that is at forward the base of my neck just below the throat, removed, which I turned down.
For I still don't know what it was put there for and how it may effect me to have it removed.
But yesterday something happened and so I will share this with those that may be interested in such things.
I will not go into the full story behind it now but will just post this picture of an object that I pulled from below the skin on my back just below my rib cage.
What it is I for now will leave to you to decide.
I have blown it up so that you may get a good look at it.
As for now I have no intentions of sending it to a laboratory, or sending it away.
I only post it here now to see if any one else has ever seen or extracted such an object from themselves before.
It is smooth as glass and feels like hard rubber or plastic and is about three centimeters long, and maybe one and a half centimeters wide.
I have been aware of it being there for a few years now but it only recently began to bother me and that was what caused me to start "picking " at it.
For now I would like to hear from any one that as I have earlier mentioned had seen such an object before.
Do not write me about it being an apple seed or some other such nonsense I am only looking for real answers.
Please if you have extracted such an item from yourself, or know of another that may have, or have seen such an object like this one before, or have had some kind of medical experience write me and let me know.

Highdpi.jpg
Theothersidelrg.jpg
Read more at:​
Ghost Shards, Implants, And Little Blue Doctors

That's quite a strange lil thing you plucked out there. I have no clue whether it is an implant or not . Most people have to have them removed surgically because they slip around , how did you take this out yourself exactly? (or do I really won't to know the answer to that...yikes!):confused:

I removed an object similar in color and size from my eyebrow five or six years ago. When I gave it to a lab, they told me that it had dried and hardened, and that they couldn't test it.

Does yours have any moving parts? Mine was shaped sort of like a tiny snail shell, and had a small hinged part around the outside.

is it some thing like this posey?

mudsnail-story.jpg

First I hesitate to relate this. But, hell this made me think of it. I promise I am not being cute or funny. I'm certainly not saying an alien put it there. But, here's the story and it's the first time I've ever told it. I was in my twenties (I'm now in my fifties.) There was a small lump or something on the bottom of my penis. I (damn, I'm trying not to laugh or grimace as I write this.) :oops: Anyway, after several months it finally worked it's way out. It was a small and from what I remember hard (insert joke here) object. I decided maybe it was a calcium deposit and simply threw it away. I didn't really feel any need to go to a doctor with it. I still remember that I thought my body could heal itself from just about anything back then. ;) Anyway, that's the story and I guess I'm telling it to say that, objects and stuff will on occasion work their way into and out of our bodies.

The body can produce all kinds of weird things. An alien probably (certainly, I would say) didn't put it there, your body probably did, or it could also be from an insect or plant.
Why, why, why jump to the most unlikely of solutions? I have never understood that.

The body can produce all kinds of weird things. An alien probably (certainly, I would say) didn't put it there, your body probably did, or it could also be from an insect or plant.
Why, why, why jump to the most unlikely of solutions? I have never understood that.

I would think a dermatologist would say that is a mole or skin tag.

Gotta agree with Angel on this one, isn't it kind of a huge leap in logic to attribute this to some kind of alien presence without first ruling out more mundane causes? I wouldn't send it away to be studied either because who knows if you'll ever see it again but what I would do is try to find someone local with the proper equipment to examine it in minute detail and determine what it's composed of. Maybe try to break off a small piece and examine it under a microscope. It definitely has the appearance of something biological, and while that doesn't rule out the possibility of it being some technology that's far beyond us, it would definitely motivate me to have it examined. The fact that you mentioned Roger Leir makes me a little leery as well, while he seems like a nice man, watch the Penn and Teller BS episode on alien abductions to see another medical professionals opinion on Leir and his "research"

I have a skin tag and it doesn't look like a skin tag. Not really like a mole but that is certainly a possibility.

"Hey, I know. Once we conquer intergalactic space travel and solve the mystery of other beings. Lets, then go to their planet and make circles in the ground, and then leave." :p

I have a skin tag and it doesn't look like a skin tag. Not really like a mole but that is certainly a possibility.

"Hey, I know. Once we conquer intergalactic space travel and solve the mystery of other beings. Lets, then go to their planet and make circles in the ground, and then leave." :p

I have several myself and I would say that is a skin tag before I would suspect it to be an alien implant or something. Google images skin-tag and you'll see several were they removed from the bodies they are hanging on would look very similar. I hesitate to post any more gross looking skin growths this early in the morning.

Yeech! It might be at that. :eek: I don't know. I have a pesky one and I even thought about trying to pull it off. But, then I think about the blood and the rip and the pain and the emergency room if the sucker bleeds too much. So, I step back from the abyss and try to ignore it. :D

It looks like an aquarium snail to me ... very young snails of the freshwater kind can look and do look very much like this.

The only thing in that case I do not understand is why Posey is sleeping in his fish tank :p

No to be serious if you look at the right hand side of the blown up photo he posted look at the very tip and see how it curl's in ... that looks very much like the start of a snail shell or a seed pod but since I kept tropical fish for years it looks like one of the very small variety's I used to have.

The photo I posted in the above post is of snail young .. look very much like the same sort of thing don't they.

Aren't skin tags always outside the surface of the skin? It sounds like the object Posey is describing was under his skin, as was mine.

Also, wouldn't the body either absorb or force out most foreign objects?

Besides, baby snail shells are pretty wimpy. What are the chances of one of those, or any foreign organic material, coming out intact and hard after being inside someone for that long? You would at least expect to find some kind of infection in the area where the object was removed, right?

Ive had to have grass seeds removed from my dogs skin on occasion, things do get under the skin

Soft Tissue Foreign Body - Care Guide

A soft tissue foreign body is an object under your skin that should not be there. Your soft tissue includes things such as your skin, muscles, and fat. Common soft tissue foreign bodies are wood splinters, slivers of metal or glass, and gravel.

It is without a shadow of a doubt a skin tag.....it doesn't take a genius to work out that string or cotton has been tied around the base to cut off the blood supply causing it to fall off the body,what an absolute waste of people's time and people who have took time to reply to this,another case of bullshit clouding real cases of "Alien" implants

It is without a shadow of a doubt a skin tag.....it doesn't take a genius to work out that string or cotton has been tied around the base to cut off the blood supply causing it to fall off the body,what an absolute waste of people's time and people who have took time to reply to this,another case of bullshit clouding real cases of "Alien" implants
good call. Since you mentioned it, a closer look does hint what you speak of.

It looks like a closed sebaceous comedone. Often if they aren't removed, scrubbed off etc they will oxidise which causes them to darken in colour and they will dry out which results in them hardening. The shape/form and colour are consistent with these comedones so it may not be a skin tag. With regard to how it was removed well they can indeed be removed by just picking at them or in some cases squeezing. An example of one as big as described would be rare but they do appear from time to time.

Back