• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Happy birthday, one of the few I hold credible in this field :)

They come faster and faster as you get older.
Had a mathematician explain it to me once

Me too, I think it was Einstein that summed it up best for me Mike. Something like: "Sit on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour, sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."

When I was younger, MUCH younger, I had a t-shirt that had this very well done drawing of Albert with his hair flying (about like my own at the time) in this bright flowered casual shirt with that saying on it. At parties long ago, somewhere far back into the stonedage, that shirt got me into some of the best trouble imaginable, the good kind of trouble. :p

Just wanted to congratulate Ms. Vicky E. for that beautiful Monroe song, channeling does work sometimes it seems. :)

Back