• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Happy birthday, one of the few I hold credible in this field :)

Happy Birthday Mr. Ecker and here's to many more! Looking forward to reading your new book when it comes out as well.

@SM, you are too funny/I love it, & that new avatar!

Happy B-Day to one of the best, MR. Don Ecker. May the continued wealth of all your ufological experiences be a sincere inspiration to us all. Excelsior Sir!

@SM, you are too funny/I love it, & that new avatar!

Happy B-Day to one of the best, MR. Don Ecker. May the continued wealth of all your ufological experiences be a sincere inspiration to us all. Excelsior Sir!

Thank You Jeff, I decided to follow Pixel's example and shoot a selfie.

Ditto from all of us to Don.

Thank you all Gentlemen! And last night's show, if you listen to it you will hear my lovely wife Vicki channel Marlyn Monroe ... singing Happy Birthday to me! :) God, another year gone past ...

Decker

...Hope I am not to late to the party.

Happy Birthday Don!!!

alien_party_postcard-p239964648644190052z8iat_400.jpg

Back