• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Happy Birthday Don!

Free episodes:

ward

Paranormal Adept
Have a great Birthday Don. Your one of the good guys in this field Don, a real trooper I hope we will always get to hear your voice in it.

-Ward

And may you have many, many, many more.

Well Ladies and Gentlemen ... A Big Thank YOU! for the b-day wishes. However, here is something you might want to keep in mind ... as Richard mentioned to me yesterday ... "Happy Birthday Don, but remember ... all you gotta do to have another is not to die!" LOL!!!

Decker

Happy Birthday Don! Thank you for your service to this nation in both your military and police careers. Guys like you have been keeping the lid on the coordinated chaos that is civilization for the rest of us since the get go. I appreciate your personal sacrifice in the service of others and our great country. May you have many more.

Best Regards,

RP

Back