• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guy see a ghost in his house

I noticed the poster at Youtube is plugin a future documentary.
"Ockham's Razor: Mabel Real ghost documentary "

Let me know if any investigation goes on with this vid and area ever. So far it reeks of a hoax. Just another youtube prank vid.

He looks out the door at the doll then moves away and then goes and looks out again!!! It so obvious it is staged, and he happens to have a camera, and he obviously has power in the house with one of the rooms fully lighting. But yet too of rooms are in darkness lol seriously i dont even no what i am commenting on it lol

He looks out the door at the doll then moves away and then goes and looks out again!!! It so obvious it is staged, and he happens to have a camera, and he obviously has power in the house with one of the rooms fully lighting. But yet too of rooms are in darkness lol seriously i dont even no what i am commenting on it lol

It's like they been watchin too much of that movie, can't remember it's name.... the one with the dead girl that kills you when you watch a video tape.

She kills while you watch a video tape, lol, I think i skip that video Aaron:D

You're killing me man! I'm playing a drinking game. Everytime you type "lol" or use an 'emoticon', I have to chug a beer. I'm hanging on to the carpet to keep from sliding off the face of the planet by now.

The youtube poster also previously had a website : theyoushow.com. It hasn't come up for me so maybe it is now defunct. But from a little searching, it looks like theyoushow.com is a male film-maker. And this little ghost film seems fit into that category.

First you hear "What was that? " Then some panning around landing on the door. Then closeup on the door, open, a shadowy blob. Then the door is closed(why??). And camera is turned away only to return to the door again. This time door is opened slower (notice great spooky creaking of door). And to land on creepy figure. Then an Oh Shit moment followed by immediate stop of film. My guess is that after this stop of film, there was much laughter and probably someone coming out of the hall to join in the laughter and watch the film.

Remember, it looks and is scripted like a made film and the videographer is also an apparent film-maker. Only my opinion, but this is how I see it.

Back