• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guy see a ghost in his house

M

Mermaidgirl12

I was looking at videos of ghosts on youtube and ran into this video.This realy creeped me out.I coulden't sleep last night.Would you say it is fake though?It's very scary!Click the link below to see the video:

A.leClair:No prob!:p
Raevenskye:Yep yep.To bad he diden't turn on the light.

that's always my first question in a horror movie: don't these people have lights???
hehe
I suspect it to be a hoax as well, but it was fun to watch! and some dolls are really creepy...like the old celluloid ones with teeth...nononono :eek:

Raevenskye said:
that's always my first question in a horror movie: don't these people have lights???
hehe
I suspect it to be a hoax as well, but it was fun to watch! and some dolls are really creepy...like the old celluloid ones with teeth...nononono :eek:

Check out the Barton Mansion video if you haven't. I would link to it but there is some swearing in the vid. It should come up in a google or yahoo search. If not, let me know I'll PM the link.

wow..that's really trippy....there are some still pix if you google photos....i could def see the lantern, but i'm not convinced of "horns" or pointed ears, but it's still weird....thanks for giving me a new place to google! ;)

The only thing can think about is that the reason this guy didn't turn on the lights is to see if he could capture anything without the lights reflecting on the camera and getting lights on the camera that wouldn't be there if the lights had been turned off.
I say this because I have had investigations done in my apartment and I have seen how they turn out all the lights to see if they can get pictures of things that can't be seen with the naked eye or that wouldn't be normally seen if the lights were on.
I have gotten some very odd pictures myself with lights off and on, but I wanted to try out the theory to see if anything would appear on the camera or whatever. The lights off made it to where even a black mass of whatever would appear even with the flash on, or a portal would appear with the lights off.
But it is a good point to try to understand why people don't keep lights on. I know I am terrified of the dark and for good reason, so I sleep with a light on and I have my house well lit throughout the night unless for some reason I am either not there or if I am trying to take pics or whatever. I also don't understand if someone is going through some strange activity, why don't they keep the lights on? Its common sense right?
Anyways just thought I would throw that out there, I am not sure that this guys pic is real or not, it could be a hoax, but remember we are not there and we haven't seen what this person has seen or not seen. The situation could be a hoax or it could be real, I don't know.
Just thought I would give my opinion on this :)

Raevenskye said:
hehe
Yes,some dolls are creepy.
Kittykat said:
The only thing can think about is that the reason this guy didn't turn on the lights is to see if he could capture anything without the lights reflecting on the camera and getting lights on the camera that wouldn't be there if the lights had been turned off.
I say this because I have had investigations done in my apartment and I have seen how they turn out all the lights to see if they can get pictures of things that can't be seen with the naked eye or that wouldn't be normally seen if the lights were on.
I have gotten some very odd pictures myself with lights off and on, but I wanted to try out the theory to see if anything would appear on the camera or whatever. The lights off made it to where even a black mass of whatever would appear even with the flash on, or a portal would appear with the lights off.
But it is a good point to try to understand why people don't keep lights on. I know I am terrified of the dark and for good reason, so I sleep with a light on and I have my house well lit throughout the night unless for some reason I am either not there or if I am trying to take pics or whatever. I also don't understand if someone is going through some strange activity, why don't they keep the lights on? Its common sense right?
Anyways just thought I would throw that out there, I am not sure that this guys pic is real or not, it could be a hoax, but remember we are not there and we haven't seen what this person has seen or not seen. The situation could be a hoax or it could be real, I don't know.
Just thought I would give my opinion on this :)

Haha.I agree.:)

many is the night that i have slept with my light on! one night, i just got so tired, i decided if "it" was going to eat me, it'd just have to eat me! i still have night lights if i'm alone, but i'm not as nervy now. (there really wasn't an "it" to be afraid of....just too many scary movies! hehe)

Mermaidgirl12 said:
Yep yep.That happens to me when I watch scary movies!:p

did you ever get that freaking power point in an email that says "find the red dot", only to end in a HUGE photo of Linda Blair in "The Exorcist"?? I still have PTSD from that one! hehehe

Raevenskye said:
did you ever get that freaking power point in an email that says "find the red dot", only to end in a HUGE photo of Linda Blair in "The Exorcist"?? I still have PTSD from that one! hehehe

Haha.I'v seen stuff like that before!It scares me big time!

That vid IS creepy, I thought the same thing..WHY didn't he turn on the light, AND the reaction of the camera operator was too calm! Not only that, why shut the door on the thing, then have to go back a 2nd time, and STILL not turn on the light?

Ah well, good Blair Witch Project effect.

Cute hoax.

That kid (looks like it's just a real kid playing the role, not a doll) sure held her arms strangely tho, didn't she?

Didn't think the last post would be from 2008. :cool:

That kid (looks like it's just a real kid playing the role, not a doll) sure held her arms strangely tho, didn't she?
The way her arms looked always made me doubt it was a person standing there, it just looked to weird.

Here is the version with color I found:

Might look silly to most, but here is another video I found.. whatever it is, it looks scary to me!

Here I go sounding like a looney again, but I've seen a similar entity with that "bee-keeper" sillouhette when I was a kid. I won't mention the teddy bears for now. Here's an enhanced frame...looks pretty damn weird. I'm not completely convinced that it's a hoax yet.

Attachments

• thing.JPG
    thing.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 13
Back