• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gulf Breeze and Other Questions for Dr. Bruce Maccabee

Well we got some of the questions answered. But Maccabee gives long answers, and we had lots of ground to cover. He also opened the door to yet another episode.

Sirs,
I would like to ask Dr. Mccabee what his thoughts are on what may be the cause of these flaps in certain areas, has anything ever been found by him or told to him as to why these craft are visiting a certain area for such a length of time. Is it only a certain type of craft observed during the flap, or all different shapes and sizes??

I found the location of the area marked "alien base" on Paul B's sketch. You can clearly see that something was removed from that location. Other landmarks in Paul B's sketch are also visible. I shared this and other landmarks I found with various "researchers" and the only one to acknowledge it was Norio H. Go figure.

a_base_shot.png

GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

map.jpg

Last edited:
Back