• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

I think it would be interesting to have Peter Robbins on to hear in detail the problems he now has with Larry Warren's account of the Rendlesham Forest incident.

It would also be good to understand if his thoughts on Nick Pope's book have changed as a result.

I also think he's a compelling listen on all aspects of the UFO mystery and so called "abduction" phenomenon.
Will hearing more he said vs somebody else said add anything to the debate?

Will hearing more he said vs somebody else said add anything to the debate?

I doubt it, whether you're referring to the Rendelsham debate or the UFO debate as a whole. But I'd like to hear Gene interview Robbins to clear up which parts of Warren's testimony he now rejects and which he continues to support.

Does this individual or his organization state the reasons for doing this?
They are a research repository.
"In the 2000’s AFU has more and more become an international repository for collections related to all phenomena studies, not only experiences of unidentified flying objects. The acronym AFU stood for Archives for UFO research but in April 2013 changed to Archives for the unexplained. This indicates our broader outlook on the worlds of phenomena, where one phenomenon so often seem related to another in a never-ending chain.

"We have important collections from, in particular, Scandinavia, the UK, the European & American continents. We are looking forward to a number of promised and/or willed donations. The AFU foundation is one of the most complete repositories for “phenomenal” data & UFO-related folklore anywhere in the world. We aim to create an institution that can aid researchers world-wide.

Our current holdings represent more than 1,5 kilometers on our shelves (with some reserve for future donations), including for instance a 20.000+ title reference library, more than 50.000 magazine issues, some half-a-million clippings and more than 50.000 original European UFO reports."

Their website is here: Archives For the Unexplained

I'd like to hear the debate. The dream Paracast round table would be Halt, Pope, Robbins and the British sceptic Ian Ridpath
Hey I like Pope but I think he's added very little to our understanding of the event. Aside from documenting it in his book.

Hey I like Pope but I think he's added very little to our understanding of the event. Aside from documenting it in his book.
That's a fair comment. I'd like to hear his thoughts on Peter Robbins' criticisms of his book if indeed they still stand.

I think James Fox is great, but wish they could complete the film as I'm dying to see it. I guess there are probably funding challenges.

@Waller

Regarding Channeling and the ET community.

We could go straight to the Horse's....Mouth, i meant to say mouth and ask this one

‘Everyone will be running for the door’

About 12 people, men and women, pay a $20 entry fee and file into the small function room to watch Ms Thornton become possessed by aliens and deliver messages to them
You are invited to ask questions about anything, the ET’s themselves, life, the universe, etc and the ET’s will answer all questions,” a pamphlet advertising the seminar reads.

No “security sensitive” questions are allowed. It’s in the best interests of the human race, Ms Thornton says.
She warns that “everyone will be running for the door” in the second half of her seminar when she becomes possessed or if the aliens decide to appear in the room.

“I’m told they’re going to put on a big show,” she tells news.com.au.

“They’re calling it ‘the Awakening’. They’re going to make a statement.

“I won’t remember the second half after it’s happened.”

Guests are told there is nothing to fear and advised not to be alarmed if they “feel something touch (their) shoulder” or if the medium starts levitating.

“There are 30 plus ET’s in this room right now ... invisible,” Ms Thornton says.

“They’re invisible.”
Another guest is asked if she has an older brother.

“Yes,” the guest says.

Ms Thornton: “When he was your age was there a car accident not him but could be close friend or family.

“The person driving the other car wants to say he’s really sorry and wants to say it was his fault and please accept his apology.

“He didn’t mean to cause harm was young and dumb.”

The woman she's addressing says this is the first she’s ever heard about her brother being involved in a car accident.

“Who likes fish? Ms Thornton asks the crowd.

No one answers.

Ms Thornton: “Gold fish?”

Silence.

Ms Thornton: “Tropical fish?”

One woman raises her hand: “My brother,” she says.

Ms Thornton: “Tell him to keep a check on thermometer as it’s faulty and you’ll wake up with fried fish.”

She then turns her attention to another young woman in the audience.

Ms Thornton: “You’re having internet trouble.”

Guest: “No.”

Ms Thornton: “OK it might be coming. Just watch your internet server, (the provider is) going through issues.”

Talk turns to celebrities, royals and politicians and which of them are supposedly aliens or hybrids.

“Is Queen Elizabeth a clone?” one guest asks.

Ms Thornton: “No, she’s not.”

But the same can’t be said for Kate Middleton, according to Ms Thornton.

“She is a draconian hybrid, half woman, half, they’re 10ft tall T-Rex type thing,” she says.

“She’s in the right place to seize power.

“They’ve designed her specifically to be in that position.”

As the three and a half-hour session comes to a close it becomes apparent Ms Thornton’s attempt to become possessed by aliens has not worked. Not today. Her seven years of training for the moment has apparently all been in vain.

“I think they have not done that because they have not got their message across,” she tells news.com.au.

“People have understood why they’re here and their messages and I believe that they would have done a possession if people did not believe, if they were challenging what they said.”

News.com.au reminds Ms Thornton that many sceptics will read this story and not believe her claims.

But according to Ms Thornton, that doesn’t matter because all will be revealed later this year.

“They will be showing themselves in the next couple of weeks and months,” she says.To everybody. To the world.

‘Everyone will be running for the door’

:eek:

Thanks, Han but can you say a 'cold day in Hell'? :D

:)

I have realised that it is hard for me to argue against something I don't understand.
You must know something, or be convinced of something, that I am not. Or vice versa.
I guess what I am trying to say is that my default reaction to 'channeling' etc is one of scepticism.
But one thing I know is that if you don't look you can't see, or maybe in this case, you can't hear unless you listen.

What you believe or don't is no skin off my nose, and I realise I have not always been polite to you.
I think part of the reason for that was born of frustration on my part, because like I said I don't understand where you are coming from.
And I know very little about ET channeling because I invariably avoid the topic entirely (except this time of course :))
Rather than me putting beliefs on you, I would rather hear what you actually think. That is why I made the suggestion.

But I also respect that you don't want to, so that is fine.

Best wishes.

:) I have realised that it is hard for me to argue against something I don't understand.
You must know something, or be convinced of something, that I am not. Or vice versa.

Yes, that appears to be true.

I guess what I am trying to say is that my default reaction to 'channeling' etc is one of scepticism.
But one thing I know is that if you don't look you can't see, or maybe in this case, you can't hear unless you listen

It is the default position of most everyone I know and few are brave enough to find out for themselves.

What you believe or don't is no skin off my nose, and I realise I have not always been polite to you.

No worries, you were doing what you did for a reason. We both can learn from it.

I think part of the reason for that was born of frustration on my part, because like I said I don't understand where you are coming from.
And I know very little about ET channeling because I invariably avoid the topic entirely (except this time of course :))
Rather than me putting beliefs on you, I would rather hear what you actually think. That is why I made the suggestion.

I have done all the podcasts that I desire and have no inspiration to do another. At this moment. :)

Maybe this will help.

A decade + ago I made a very concerted effort to come to an understanding of spirit communications. Having attended physical mediumship demonstrations from dozens of mediums, more than I can count-remember, coming to an understanding of the reality of channeling was a piece of cake. Coming to the education that there are innumerable channelers who specialize in ET communications, that took a leap of faith.

Once I began to apply the 'instruction book' they have left for us, very simple stuff, and it worked, the proof was in. The message is more important than the messenger anyway.

But I also respect that you don't want to, so that is fine. Best wishes.

I think it took great bravery for you to write this, I am not the Most Wonderful Poster by acclaim around these parts. So I have a present for you (and the forum).

A few years past, I sat with a medium who pointed at a person sitting next to me. She said that there is an "entity with whom you wish to speak". The female sitter was, let's say 'unhappy' with the takings (abductions) by Grey ET. Here is the result of the exchange.

https://app.box.com/s/py58d1d3ll808x080h08xrhe13ad3i55

No......You mean Kate Middleton isn't a reptilian hybrid ?

But the same can’t be said for Kate Middleton, according to Ms Thornton.

“She is a draconian hybrid, half woman, half, they’re 10ft tall T-Rex type thing,” she says.

“She’s in the right place to seize power.

“They’ve designed her specifically to be in that position.”

Back