• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

Evidently, the book THE ANDREASSON AFFAIR has just been republished, probably to support the pending release of a new book by Betty Andreasson about her experiences. There was a large series of books by the researher Raymond Fowler about Betty's experiences. I am skeptical of the details only because Betty underwent extensive regression hypnosis, which I do not consider a valid tool for ongoing long term recovery of memory. Nonetheless, it might be interesting to give Betty and her husband Robert (who are evidently making the rounds of internet talk shows) the Paracast touch! Every interview I have heard soft peddles the entire "affair". No serious questions are asked.

I liked another's use of the word 'touch' as in the 'Paracast touch.' Why not Jimmy Church? H e seems to be making a big splash and he's been trumpeting the 'under water base' near Malibu.

I liked another's use of the word 'touch' as in the 'Paracast touch.' Why not Jimmy Church? H e seems to be making a big splash and he's been trumpeting the 'under water base' near Malibu.
Just for the record, I coined "THE PARACAST TOUCH" based on a Motown song from my childhood that sings about the magic touch:

How about Peter Davenport? (Or does he still expect to be paid for an interview?) Why PD? I am sick and tired of hearing about the same old cases over and over and over (did I say over?). At least with Peter, you would get the latest sightings that have been reported to him, assuming he is still involved with the UFO Reporting Center. To each his own, but if I have to listen to another interview about Rendlesham, Kecksburg, Sorroco, or Roswell, I am going to lay down on the San Diego freeway and pretend I am a speed bump.

On serious note Bentwaters Round Table Col Alexsander, Mr Larry Warren, Col Halt , Sacha, Nick Pope and Peter Robbin.
They've all been making the rounds of other podcasts. So let's find something new, or newer...
Why PD? I am sick and tired of hearing about the same old cases over and over and over (did I say over?
At least Alexander Rojas or George Filer are keeping an eye on new cases....not to say I necessarily agree with them much of the time, but they are....keeping their eyes to the sky...

How about Peter Davenport? (Or does he still expect to be paid for an interview?) Why PD? I am sick and tired of hearing about the same old cases over and over and over (did I say over?). At least with Peter, you would get the latest sightings that have been reported to him, assuming he is still involved with the UFO Reporting Center. To each his own, but if I have to listen to another interview about Rendlesham, Kecksburg, Sorroco, or Roswell, I am going to lay down on the San Diego freeway and pretend I am a speed bump.
I'll second the vote for Peter Davenport. And, yes, he seems to be able and willing to discuss much more current (and new) cases.

Agreed with the overkill of the rehash of old cases. I'd even appreciate a roundtable of contemporary researchers talking about current trends in new cases and have some appreciation for how the phenomenon has changed in the last twenty years if at all.

If he’d be willing to do it, Ed Cabansag.

With everything that has been swirling around Penniston and Burroughs the last few years, I’d love to hear Cabansag’s detailed account of what happened. It seems he has been relatively detached and isolated from what’s gone on with the others. (Sorry to all those who don’t want to hear Rendlesham again)

And as maybe a more realistic suggestion, Robert Powell to talk about Stephenville and his book with Michael Swords “UFOs and Government: A Historical Inquiry”. (I don’t believe he’s ever been on)

With everything that has been swirling around Penniston and Burroughs the last few years, I’d love to hear Cabansag’s detailed account of what happened. It seems he has been relatively detached and isolated from what’s gone on with the others. (Sorry to all those who don’t want to hear Rendlesham again)

And as maybe a more realistic suggestion, Robert Powell to talk about Stephenville and his book with Michael Swords “UFOs and Government: A Historical Inquiry”. (I don’t believe he’s ever been on)
And maybe add a feature about the binary code.

OK, I advocate for an appearance by TOM CAMPBELL, physicist who helped set up the famous Monroe Institute with Robert Monroe. Tom has written an 800 page trilogy of his out of body experiences in other dimensions/universes. Based on his experiences, the book describes a metaphor for "how things work" called MY BIG TOE (THEORY OF EVERYTHING). Tom uses the metaphor of the computer, but in much more technical terminology than your basic MATRIX movie. He is an interview Diva, and has a lot of lectures and interviews on YOUTUBE if you wish to explore. Since there seems to be quite a high brow group on the forum who can wax lyrical about consciousness and deep issues, perhaps they would like to feast on the remarks of Tom Campbell resulting in a new thread of a hundred replies (all by the same 4 or 5 people). Give the subscribers what they like, aye?

More Rendlesham? OK, I am literally running down the drive way screaming. Why not? I have to put our trash can away so I might as well add some melo-drama to the task. LOL

Back