• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

There's a great quote on the thread "Clark C. McClelland confirms alien existence" from Burnt State (Aug 27th 2013) who says:
"...We are irony personified. Our species can see back to the big bang all across the universe, while simultaneously chemical bombing her own people. It makes no sense. We have so much inspiration and capacity, yet we insist on violating and murdering each other"

...Now with that as a preface to my question (that it may be argued that we are all insane as a collective species) why not have Paul Hellyer on a Paranormal radio show?
Really.
Give him the ThirdPhase treatment if you wish, but he has a book out. He's 89 and won't be around forever. He's never been on before. He had a more serious job than "The Twins" have. It would make for fascinating listening..

There's a great quote on the thread "Clark C. McClelland confirms alien existence" from Burnt State (Aug 27th 2013) who says:
"...We are irony personified. Our species can see back to the big bang all across the universe, while simultaneously chemical bombing her own people. It makes no sense. We have so much inspiration and capacity, yet we insist on violating and murdering each other"

...Now with that as a preface to my question (that it may be argued that we are all insane as a collective species) why not have Paul Hellyer on a Paranormal radio show?
Really.
Give him the ThirdPhase treatment if you wish, but he has a book out. He's 89 and won't be around forever. He's never been on before. He had a more serious job than "The Twins" have. It would make for fascinating listening..

Since I wrote this, I've revisited a few shows from earlier this year, and on the basis of what Chris said about Hellyer's speech after coming back from filming at the congressional hearings, I can see now why it isn't such a smart idea to have him on. Why is he making all these claims? In terms of getting any inside info or truth there's probably nothing there beyond book promotion. It would be fascinating... but ugly.

Freeman Dyson, the Anglo-American nuclear physicist, his memories of Teller, Oppenheimer, Sagan, et al. Or even his daughter Esther, the internet entrepeneur.

I'd like a show dedicated to answering the question of what happened to the US space program in the 1970s. Why didn't we go back to the Moon? Why did NASA try to push the idea of shrinking horizons, near-Earth orbit space shuttles, as the new sliced bread, and then basically turn robotic, with probes, and now finally cancel the manned space program? I'd like to approach the question from a socio-political perspective, meaning, did the ancient dream of the flight of man become a little too real and threaten to take the public out from under the control of the people who actually run things? Does the current war on American air-travellers by the TSA and myriad fake security measures represent a continuation of this effort to ground Man? Who are the people behind this movement against progress, science and civilization, what are their motives? How realistic was the dream back in the 1970s of homesteading space? Where does Robert Bigelow come down on this series of questions?

Yeah, yeah, I know: start your own podcast and DIY.

Freeman Dyson, the Anglo-American nuclear physicist, his memories of Teller, Oppenheimer, Sagan, et al. Or even his daughter Esther, the internet entrepeneur.

I'd like a show dedicated to answering the question of what happened to the US space program in the 1970s. Why didn't we go back to the Moon? Why did NASA try to push the idea of shrinking horizons, near-Earth orbit space shuttles, as the new sliced bread, and then basically turn robotic, with probes, and now finally cancel the manned space program? I'd like to approach the question from a socio-political perspective, meaning, did the ancient dream of the flight of man become a little too real and threaten to take the public out from under the control of the people who actually run things? Does the current war on American air-travellers by the TSA and myriad fake security measures represent a continuation of this effort to ground Man? Who are the people behind this movement against progress, science and civilization, what are their motives? How realistic was the dream back in the 1970s of homesteading space? Where does Robert Bigelow come down on this series of questions?

Yeah, yeah, I know: start your own podcast and DIY.

That would be an excellent show. You've got my vote. As much as I enjoy listening to people like Jerome Clark and Nick Redfern, I do wish the Paracast would cast a wider net and bring in more fresh faces rather than recycling the same guests over and over again. Just my two cents/pennies worth.

Elaine Douglass as a guest

There is a dark side to the UFO abduction phenomenon that seems to get lost in the online podcasting scene. Elaine has been digging deep into this research, and her conclusions are at odds with many in the community. What she sees is a cautionary tale, one that challenges my own outlook on these complex issues.

Elaine Douglass has been a UFO investigator for over 25 years. She holds a masters degree from MIT in military policy. She was with MUFON for 25 years as state director of Washington DC and then Utah. In the 1990s she was an organizer for ORTK, Operation Right to Know which held street demonstrations in several cities protesting UFO secrecy.

Elaine has investigated a huge number of sighting reports, but early on she turned her attention to the abduction cases. In 2008 she founded JAR, The Journal of Abduction-Encounter Research, an email magazine which published 9 issues. In 2012 she was a guest on the Jesse Ventura show where he interviewed on her contention that Robert Bigelow is an intelligence asset operating in the UFO community.
hidden experience audio

There is a dark side to the UFO abduction phenomenon that seems to get lost in the online podcasting scene. Elaine has been digging deep into this research, and her conclusions are at odds with many in the community. What she sees is a cautionary tale, one that challenges my own outlook on these complex issues.

Elaine Douglass has been a UFO investigator for over 25 years. She holds a masters degree from MIT in military policy. She was with MUFON for 25 years as state director of Washington DC and then Utah. In the 1990s she was an organizer for ORTK, Operation Right to Know which held street demonstrations in several cities protesting UFO secrecy.

Elaine has investigated a huge number of sighting reports, but early on she turned her attention to the abduction cases. In 2008 she founded JAR, The Journal of Abduction-Encounter Research, an email magazine which published 9 issues. In 2012 she was a guest on the Jesse Ventura show where he interviewed on her contention that Robert Bigelow is an intelligence asset operating in the UFO community.
hidden experience audio
Excellent suggestion!

Why not get an active government or militant that isn't afraid to speak on the topics. People are growing ever so loosed lipped. I can't imagine that there isn't a single soul out there. No I don't believe in government conspiracies. I do not think that they are that smart,hell look at how they handle things now. And if there was a secret government then what the hell? Nope don't buy it one bit. Just start asking in a sensible manner to the right people and someone will sing because discipline is a thing of the past. Leave the old dead beats alone,they don't have anything else to offer accept stories and intimidation and that is another thing that i think is a bunch of garbage. Witnesses are great and so are story tellers, but authority now that says something and not retired ones either. Just my opinion. Not saying I am right or wrong but get away from the same old stories, please?

Has Colin Andrews ever been on the show? You should definitely get him on. He has a new book out now that covers a number of paranormal topics. He's known for his investigations into crop circles (was once funded by Rockefeller back in the day) and has even researched the UFO phenomenon. Well worth listening to.

Mike Patterson - of Sasquatch Ontario fame. His YouTube channel has gone through the roof. This is the guy who claims that he and a property owner in Cottage Country Ontario are regularly interacting with what he calls forest people. Some of the audio he has captured is about as compelling as it gets, and Mike has started doing radio interviews now, and is selling nothing. I'd LOVE to hear our genial hosts interview him. He can be contacted through his YouTube channel I believe with a private message on the 'about' page here Sasquatch Ontario - YouTube

Mike Patterson - of Sasquatch Ontario fame. His YouTube channel has gone through the roof. This is the guy who claims that he and a property owner in Cottage Country Ontario are regularly interacting with what he calls forest people. Some of the audio he has captured is about as compelling as it gets, and Mike has started doing radio interviews now, and is selling nothing. I'd LOVE to hear our genial hosts interview him. He can be contacted through his YouTube channel I believe with a private message on the 'about' page here Sasquatch Ontario - YouTube
Yes

hidden experience audio
Just listened to the podcast .Aliens at the C.I.A. , militairy coup by the aliens and more crazy stuff.Forget it.

Why not get an active government or militant that isn't afraid to speak on the topics. People are growing ever so loosed lipped. I can't imagine that there isn't a single soul out there. No I don't believe in government conspiracies. I do not think that they are that smart,hell look at how they handle things now. And if there was a secret government then what the hell? Nope don't buy it one bit. Just start asking in a sensible manner to the right people and someone will sing because discipline is a thing of the past. Leave the old dead beats alone,they don't have anything else to offer accept stories and intimidation and that is another thing that i think is a bunch of garbage. Witnesses are great and so are story tellers, but authority now that says something and not retired ones either. Just my opinion. Not saying I am right or wrong but get away from the same old stories, please?
Who would you suggest?

Well I can tell you this. I have a few Airforce friends and just talked to an E6 yesterday. The topic was groom lake. You know what that conversation involved.nuclear tests and chemical clean up and the hazards not being that bad now. Human livable. No aliens or Ufos there at all. In fact this person said that the government lets us believe in the conspiracies to protect new military secrets. I believe this to be true and that they need the secrecy.

i have gotten the same answers from a few people in the military and they do not know each other. I would like to believe we are not alone but our government is not smart enough to keep a secret that long. Just my opinion. Get out in the world and ask for yourself. You will see.

I would strongly suggest you get David M. Rountree, Dr. Stephen Rorke, & Thomas Fusco on. Mr. Rountree is demonstrating quantum effects at a macro level with his various experiments. Both Mr. Rountree & Rorke have
an excellent podcast "The Devil's Advocate". In addition, both Mr. Rountree & Mr. Fusco have developed, both separately & together, a T.O.E. that does an excellent job of explaining paranormal phenomena.

These gentlemen are providing the proof that people have been looking for.

Thanks for the podcast tip - I'm downloading an episode now to check it out, always looking for good things to listen to!

Back