• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

Let's get Ray Stanford on the show so he can discuss his evidence. I have to check the archives to see if he was ever on, but even if he was, based on recent discussions of him, it would be very interesting to have him on, particularly since Chris mentions him so often.

Regards,

Technomage-Tee

Yeah. He's been on before.

This one may have been suggested already( apologizes to anyone's post I may have missed) but what about Barry Fitzgerald from Ghost Hunters International? I've been reading his books of late and he is done quite a bit of research into the Sidhe and fairy folk from Ireland. I think he has also been doing some UFO research in Central America of late (from what I can gather on Facebook). He seems to be carrying the line of Vallee and Wentz Evans to some extent. Thanks!

Karl Shuker has a fascinating blog and lots of info on cryptozoology. His topics go well beyond your typical bigfoot and Nessie lore, and explores Oreng-Pendek, dire wolves, Tatzelwurms and such.

Owls, Synchronicity and the UFO Abductee:
Mike Clelland began his study of the UFO abduction phenomenon in 2006 as a way to better understand his own personal experiences. This act of looking unleashed a flood of synchronicities as well as intense owl sightings. These events have been the focus of his ongoing research. Both owls and profound synchronicities seem to play a guiding role in the direct experience of some abductees, this connection points to a deeper reality at play in these mysteries. By looking at these elusive and often ignored aspects of the abduction lore, something truly mystical seems to be revealing itself.
hidden experience

Gene I know you work hard to include form members, keep the form working well and do the show. I have some thoughts about guests, but I do not know if they are at all practical. What about guest that may be only good for an hour or less and have two or more of them prerecorded? What about having members of the form that you trust send in their experiences. They could read on air by you or prerecorded by themselves. There are lots of bloggers perhaps form member could suggest more bloggers who they would like interviewed. This may not make any sense but I thought that I would risk that.

I think Farah Yurdozu the Turkish ufologist would make an excellent guest. I listened to her on radio misterioso & I thought she had some interesting things to say.

I would strongly suggest you get David M. Rountree, Dr. Stephen Rorke, & Thomas Fusco on. Mr. Rountree is demonstrating quantum effects at a macro level with his various experiments. Both Mr. Rountree & Rorke have
an excellent podcast "The Devil's Advocate". In addition, both Mr. Rountree & Mr. Fusco have developed, both separately & together, a T.O.E. that does an excellent job of explaining paranormal phenomena.

These gentlemen are providing the proof that people have been looking for.

Back