• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

You wish ..

Decker

What I truly wish myself Don, was partly inspired by our short conversation yesterday. I REALLY would love to hear Edgar A. Fouche and Nick Redfern debate the flying triangles. Fouche supposedly worked on related technologies for the Military, his records have NEVER been found to be in least out of order. He makes every credential he has, available for public scrutiny. AlienScientist.com

Please take the time if you are not already familiar with Fouche, and check out this man's AMAZING claims of direct experience. This guy is COOL. He is no nut job and is extremely scientifically capable and thoroughly skeptical.

Reading Nick's recent post Flying Triangles: Not “Secret Aircraft” | Mysterious Universe on how identicle flying triangle reports were gathered by the MOD in the 60s, is penned to directly refute such a claim or possibility. But WAIT, does what MR. Nick offer up in any way disagree with what Fouche claims to have come to clearly understand as being the case of the flying triangle's developmental evolution?

Nick has wrote 3 or 4 such articles in the last year!

There is GREAT knowledge to be gained here, even if the process forces us all to dismiss both claims as inconclusive.

Last edited:
Get Anne strieber on to explain why she allegedly allowed bud Hopkins to prey on 'abducted' women, and what that means to her relationship to Whitley, who also has his share of ufogroupies. How has his place among so many vulnerable women affected their marriage? Is he a corn dog too?

Agree'd - get either of the Striebers on and let Gene and Chris have at 'em :)

Somehow I don't think that will happen. In case you are unaware, David has been on Don Ecker's 'Dark Matters Radio' a couple of times and the show is great too with a great back catalogue of great guests. Like Gene and Chris, Don has been around in the UFO topic for quite some time and has plenty of knowledge, contacts and tales to tell.

It would be cool if it did happen, maybe just a brief casual bury the hatchet convo without dredging up the water under the bridge, then moving on to the latest pieces of evidence and info from David's experience, some current events, etc.

Life's too short, plus it would be a nice happy ending, coming full circle and whatnot.

I would still love to see a Bigfoot or Crypto round table , with Loren Coleman, Nick Redfern and Adam Davies, who has been to Sumatra many times in search of the Orang Pendek. I'm a huge sucker for the UFO shows, but its time we got down and dirty with Sasquatch and his friends. Especially now, Sasquatch Ontario is chalking up a ridiculous amount of Youtube hits with his 'habituation claims' which could prove 100% true. I have worked in sound editing and still can't fathom the audio he's posted. Compelling stuff. Maybe we could even get Sasquatch Ontario in as a guest, his name's Mike Patterson.

Adams Website - Adam Davies | Explorer and Cryptozoologist | Extreme Expeditions

Sasquatch Ontario's Youtube Channel - Sasquatch Ontario - YouTube

Last edited:
Owlman -- great idea for a show. If I suspend my disbelief they are chilling sounds no matter what they are! I'd be curious to know the location and what caused the echo/reverb, etc., on some of the tracks.

p/s after looking at some more of his vids, must ask -- the footprints at night seem too good to be believed. And another one has the Sasquatch saying the guy's name and so on. If they were that close, couldn't they have gotten some footage in this day and age? "Conditions don't allow for a visual"? Just sayin'... Still creepy and fun to listen to. Did you see the "photos taken by the Sasquatch"? I'm skeptical also because this would be the greatest cryptozoological discovery in history, this one guy's material.

I don't have time to mess with these audio clip but they could be interesting to speed up.
Thanks for posting! I second a Bigfoot roundtable on the Paracast!

Last edited:
Looks like someone's noticed some audio speed discrepancies already:

Very entertaining to follow this "case", I must admit!

Two words: "Pitch correction" via Garageband? Pretty damned funny:

I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Hades getting this guy on the Paracast, unfortunately. But one can wish upon a star!

Last edited:
I can despise some of these guys, but if it can be done in a polite way, why not try interviewing some of the current arch-debunkers? I'd think ground-rules would have to be set out with them knowing the UFO community wants to know more about them, e.g., their backgrounds, their motivations, etc., but also know that there may well be a modicum of challenging questions.

OK, so yes Roswell has been beat to death, though still intriguing...
And just having someone on to push a book bothers some people, though it worked great in Valdez's case...

But just released is "
Inside the Real Area 51: The Secret History of Wright PattersonPaperback
by Thomas Carey (Author) , Donald Schmitt (Author) , Tracy Torme (Foreword)

Tom Carey and Tracy Torme would be great (personally, after meeting Don Schmitt, he just bugs the crap outta me)...

edit: btw, Tom Carey has a current Q & A thread running over on ATS....

Linda Moulton Howe.
She seems to do some good research but she also gets too
crazy with some of the alien stuff.
I would like to hear Chris talk to her about cattle Mutilation that is one area
where she loses it for me.

What I truly wish myself Don, was partly inspired by our short conversation yesterday. I REALLY would love to hear Edgar A. Fouche and Nick Redfern debate the flying triangles. Fouche supposedly worked on related technologies for the Military, his records have NEVER been found to be in least out of order. He makes every credential he has, available for public scrutiny. AlienScientist.com

Please take the time if you are not already familiar with Fouche, and check out this man's AMAZING claims of direct experience. This guy is COOL. He is no nut job and is extremely scientifically capable and thoroughly skeptical.

You need more than credentials - you need evidence. Why come forward with a mind-blowing claim that you can't support? It makes no sense.

Not that we humans are funny creatures - we can be completely functional and even highly capable in most respects, but deeply delusional about other things.

That said, I would be willing to hear him out. Gene and Chris would need to press him hard on what he can actually document, though.

Linda Moulton Howe.

I would like to hear her talk about being targeted by the AFOSI disinfo campaign that also targeted Bennewitz. What advice would she have for those who might be subjected to similar methods?

Linda Moulton Howe.
Maybe , but she made 'Strange Harvest' , still very impressive.

I really think you should have these two young folks on: Ross Blocher and Carrie Poppy. In their adventures they have joined the Raelians, visited Sedona, looked for Bigfoot, joined a Magikal congregation, and on and on. They're really quite adventurous, and it would be a fun episode.

Probably best NOT to ask Carrie about her recent problems with the James Randi Educational Foundation, where she worked briefly.

I know its been asked before, probably many times, but ya gotta get Hoagland on, just once :) If Streiber is still too chicken, then ask Hoagie again ;-)

Back