• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

Free episodes:

please consider adding @Heidi Lemmer & @Tyger to what is already an exceptional lineup you've started with.

I think this was suggested a ways back and it's a long time coming. Having an all female panel would definitely take the show into the present and you would be opening doors to a whole new fan base. Brilliant idea @flipper.
Thanks for the mention Burnt, took me by surprise. I'm still in the "baby stage" of study in Ufology. I have this luxury to quickly google a name and do some reading before commenting and then finding myself unsure if I really read all that's necessary in the first place! So on this basis I'd decline being able to add to a show, at least at this stage. But I really do like the idea of rallying all the females to add their voice and thank you guys for even bringing it up. An example for me is Constance....she's packed with knowledge that I tend to follow up on. Also I'm consumed with care taking for my mom right now. Not sure I could pull off a few hours without interruption.
P.S. awesome show Burnt....I argued with you all evening LOL! Seriously though, you really add to the topic, pushing all of us to question further.

Thanks for the mention Burnt, took me by surprise. I'm still in the "baby stage" of study in Ufology. I have this luxury to quickly google a name and do some reading before commenting and then finding myself unsure if I really read all that's necessary in the first place! So on this basis I'd decline being able to add to a show, at least at this stage. But I really do like the idea of rallying all the females to add their voice and thank you guys for even bringing it up. An example for me is Constance....she's packed with knowledge that I tend to follow up on. Also I'm consumed with care taking for my mom right now. Not sure I could pull off a few hours without interruption.
P.S. awesome show Burnt....I argued with you all evening LOL! Seriously though, you really add to the topic, pushing all of us to question further.
Heidi, thanks for arguing with me. The psychic tension was just what I needed to help me get our Quinze halfway built. I suggested you to pull you back into the fray of paranormality. I always enjoy your no nonsense confident posts and just haven't seen enough of them around here. Agreed about Constance, her brain has got enough knowledge in it to rattle off multiple shows, and not just on matters paranormal either - definitely one of the strong voices here. Wishing you strength as you care for your mom.

Interested only because good conversation is always to be prized. However, I am not sure I am the one to wax eloquent on the occult - such a difficult word - in many ways it's been bastardized. So much fantastical stuff swirls around that word. Knee jerk reactions, religious and otherwise. Hollywood has much to answer for - for a lot of stuff. ;)

Anyway, pm conversation? With the other females mentioned? I'd love to hear a roundtable with the women mentioned. I'm up for convincing them. :)

Thanks Tyger and others who have mentioned me for an all-woman panel on the Paracast. The idea of such a panel is a good one, even at this late stage of feminism, but it's not something I'm inclined to want to take part in. I would like to hear a trialogue involving Tyger, Burnt, and Renaissance Lady concerning the paranormal and the Occult, neither of which I'm knowledgeable about.

Heidi, thanks for arguing with me. The psychic tension was just what I needed to help me get our Quinze halfway built. I suggested you to pull you back into the fray of paranormality. I always enjoy your no nonsense confident posts and just haven't seen enough of them around here. Agreed about Constance, her brain has got enough knowledge in it to rattle off multiple shows, and not just on matters paranormal either - definitely one of the strong voices here. Wishing you strength as you care for your mom.

Much obliged, Burnt. I've as yet only heard the first 45 minutes of your interview and will continue to the end asap.

Thanks Tyger and others who have mentioned me for an all-woman panel on the Paracast. The idea of such a panel is a good one, even at this late stage of feminism, but it's not something I'm inclined to want to take part in. I would like to hear a trialogue involving Tyger, Burnt, and Renaissance Lady concerning the paranormal and the Occult, neither of which I'm knowledgeable about.

Actually, as I've had time to sleep on this, my inclination continues even stronger in the direction that I am not the person to engage in such a conversation, though I'm keen to convince others to do so. ;) What is deciding me is the fact that I like my anonymity here on the chat site. Putting oneself forward for a radio show is quite a step - hats off to Burnt!

BTW - though - what has popped into my head has been a roundtable with @Constance @smcder, @Soupie and @Pharoah - and any others who have been posting on the Consciousness and the Paranormal thread. That seems more organic.

Actually, as I've had time to sleep on this, my inclination continues even stronger in the direction that I am not the person to engage in such a conversation, though I'm keen to convince others to do so. ;) What is deciding me is the fact that I like my anonymity here on the chat site. Putting oneself forward for a radio show is quite a step - hats off to Burnt!

BTW - though - what has popped into my head has been a roundtable with @Constance @smcder, @Soupie and @Pharoah - and any others who have been posting on the Consciousness and the Paranormal thread. That seems more organic.

Oh wow. We've been talking together for more than two hundred pages now and have yet to reach common grounds on what enables consciousness and what it is capable of. I think we would drive any audience to tears. ;)

Oh wow. We've been talking together for more than two hundred pages now and have yet to reach common grounds on what enables consciousness and what it is capable of. I think we would drive any audience to tears. ;)
It would definitely be above my head, though I do feel you all have a very unique dialogue going on there and I totally enjoy dipping into that thread to learn and reflect, as your engagements are intense on many levels. Plus, I would pay extra just to listen to smcder on the air. That's a fine wit and keen mind - would make for great radio.

But before the movement is lost, and yes even at this late stage of feminism, it would still be quite excellent to hear the women step forward to talk about women's voices inside a traditionally male space, and what's required to grow women's voices inside this space. That discussion about gender equity points the direction towards equity in general across this field.

I also would like to hear your perspectives in general about different aspects of the paranormal dialogue and to have a woman's perspective on a wide range of topics. You all bring different ideas, attitudes and what I understand to be some very unique personal histories as to how you came here. I also know that there's some excellent storytelling to be had amongst you that would also be highly engaging. While Heidi is not there for this I still think, from the posting and interactions you have had here, Tyger, Renn Lady and yourself would make for an exceptional roundtable panel with a great diversity of knowledge, areas of interest and opinions about various issues. There is a very solid show there to be had, no doubt.

The three of you have made a lot of history here on the forum and are all responsible in your own way for pushing at the margins of many different topics. While there has been conflict on occasion, I think that history is what exposes real life interests for all who listen, lurk and post here.

But of most import, if you were willing to share some of your own stories about how you came to the beliefs and questions you have I do know that this would connect with a very large audience comprised of both genders.

Last edited:
But before the movement is lost, and yes even at this late stage of feminism, it would still be quite excellent to hear the women step forward to talk about women's voices inside a traditionally male space, and what's required to grow women's voices inside this space. That discussion about gender equity points the direction towards equity in general across this field.
Do you mean the area of Ufology in particular when you say 'space'?

Or by 'space' do you mean the Paracast Forum chat site? I'd say any woman who posts here has to have balls. :rolleyes:
I also would like to hear your perspectives in general about different aspects of the paranormal dialogue and to have a woman's perspective on a wide range of topics.
Hmmm.....of course, as an esotericist, I have some explosive back-story on the differences experienced between a male and a female incarnation. Whether in a male or a female body one definitely experiences reality differently. The 'gender politics' of the occult is exceedingly interesting, and usually appalls any random feminist looking over the literature (though this aspect is usually deeply buried, and really, rarely spoken now). One little tid-bit: in the past it was very difficult for an individual in a female body to undergo initiation. This may appear obvious, but the reasons are really quite deep, and not at all cultural. In fact, it continues to be difficult for an individuality in a female body to undergo certain initiations.
You all bring different ideas, attitudes and what I understand to be some very unique personal histories as to how you came here. I also know that there's some excellent storytelling to be had amongst you that would also be highly engaging.
Ah, yes, I can see what you say. As I said initially, under the right conditions, it could work, it could be fascinating. I think it would have to be within a format to work.
While Heidi is not there for this I still think, from the posting and interactions you have had here, Tyger, Renn Lady and yourself would make for an exceptional roundtable panel with a great diversity of knowledge, areas of interest and opinions about various issues. There is a very solid show there to be had, no doubt.
Would Gene and Chris be up to handling three sharp women? :D
The three of you have made a lot of history here on the forum and are all responsible in your own way for pushing at the margins of many different topics. While there has been conflict on occasion, I think that history is what exposes real life interests for all who listen, lurk and post here.
That's an understatement - at least for me! The last 'little bit' almost did me in. But I think internet chat takes intestinal fortitude generally.
But of most import, if you were willing to share some of your own stories about how you came to the beliefs and questions you have I do know that this would connect with a very large audience comprised of both genders.
You are very persuasive. Under the right conditions, I could see doing it. The way you present it is appealing.:)

Hmmm.....of course, as an esotericist, I have some explosive back-story on the differences experienced between a male and a female incarnation. Whether in a male or a female body one definitely experiences reality differently. The 'gender politics' of the occult is exceedingly interesting, and usually appalls any random feminist looking over the literature (though this aspect is usually deeply buried, and really, rarely spoken now). One little tid-bit: in the past it was very difficult for an individual in a female body to undergo initiation. This may appear obvious, but the reasons are really quite deep, and not at all cultural. In fact, it continues to be difficult for an individuality in a female body to undergo certain initiations.
BTW - after I posted the above it occurred to me how differently people would interpret what I wrote in the above paragraph, depending on what they bring to the table. This is just one example of how complicated talking about the occult is. It's 'hidden' for a reason (what occult and esoteric mean - hidden). No one steps onto a stage to talk about this stuff lightly. The language has to be precise and one needs to be crystal clear in one's meaning. One thing is certain - while the occult may be 'hidden', it is is not obscure. It demands (absolutely) intellectual rigor - and perfect emotional equipoise. Tall order.

Last edited:
I do feel you all have a very unique dialogue going on there and I totally enjoy dipping into that thread to learn and reflect, as your engagements are intense on many levels. Plus, I would pay extra just to listen to smcder on the air. That's a fine wit and keen mind - would make for great radio.

So would I. He's one of the most brilliant people I've ever had the privilege of communicating with.

Damn, Constance, I was just typing a redress to that idea, in hopes you would reconsider. You have tenacity, style and knowledge that abounds, and I was thinking about the three person dynamic that would be offered based on everyone's writing - it really would be strong audio. I suppose that your writing will have to suffice. But, our loss.

Btw, I didn't think radio was my thing either (ok that's a lie; I've done some radio before but that was me constructing, not getting interviewed) and just before we were about to do the show I felt that everything I knew about the paranormal had fallen right out of my brain. But Gene and Chris are total pros and very generous, making that interview a pretty smooth process. But I won't belabor the point.

Damn, Constance, I was just typing a redress to that idea, in hopes you would reconsider. You have tenacity, style and knowledge that abounds, and I was thinking about the three person dynamic that would be offered based on everyone's writing - it really would be strong audio. I suppose that your writing will have to suffice. But, our loss.

Btw, I didn't think radio was my thing either (ok that's a lie; I've done some radio before but that was me constructing, not getting interviewed) and just before we were about to do the show I felt that everything I knew about the paranormal had fallen right out of my brain. But Gene and Chris are total pros and very generous, making that interview a pretty smooth process. But I won't belabor the point.

Again, thanks Burnt. But no. Get me a spot as a DJ on a once-a-week jazz program instead. That's something I'd really enjoy. ;)

No reason it has to be three women. It could be two. Plenty to talk about. Why not?

Or, add-in smeder too! That's two for one. Close enough.

(But no going on and on ChrisO, please, to leave more time-space for the other two/three.)

Last edited:
No reason it has to be three women. It could be two. Plenty to talk about. Why not?
Yes or four or more or what ever Gene and Chris can manage to get on the show.
Or, add-in smeder too! That's two for one. Close enough.
I agree with all the positive comments that have been made about smeder but he would be a male voice with male thinking and push the conversation in a male direction. The voice that needs to be heard louder is the female voice.

(But no going on and on ChrisO, please, to leave more time-space for the other two/three.)
I think Chris's comments are always right on and would encourage him to keep giving his perspective. I have never felt that he goes on and on but that he should be listened to carefully. Having said that, perhaps if there are not enough members in the forums that wish to, or can, participate in the Paracast show then perhaps a female co-host could be brought in to participate?

An example for me is Constance....she's packed with knowledge that I tend to follow up on.
I'm somewhat "depressed" Constance wouldn't consider going on. I KNOW she is extremely well read beyond at least 98% of Forum Members.

Constance has had Major UFO sightings too! I found "the big one" that she posted in a thread. Amazing! It's "out there" if you want to search for it. It altered its shape into a triangle too. She doesn't seem interested in commenting further on it.

No one has to give-out their real name or location and can be totally anonymous if that is a concern?

Last edited:
Back