• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greetings from The Area 51 Rider

“As a (former?) AFOSI operative, you don’t think we should be concerned to find you posting under a sock puppet account, using Brett Tingley’s profile photo, in the guise of an alien abductee? I find that very troubling.”
Has nothing to do with me.

Shen1987, Irreligious Survivalist, or, The Irreligious Survivalist, you are absolutely 100% correct. I read that banned Paracast & AfterLifeForums forum member Waller Joel stole your username in the attempt of smearing your online reputation.

Talk:MU (internet troll) - RationalWiki

Who is Waller Joel?

The Vertical Plane

Who Doesn't Like Aliens?

Who Doesn't Like Aliens?

The question now becomes, are you (A) Waller Joel posing as Irreligious Survivalist in continuing to smear (B) Irreligious Survivalist (C) none of the above?

Inasmuch as Walter Bosley is understandably pissed, I believe I know the answer, but these super sleuths in helping to create the mess can sort it out.

Wow this is incredible. This detestable troll "Irreligious Survivalist" has been banned from every paranormal forum on the internet, and posted under multiple user handles for years. It appears that he may have posted that link to The Walter Bosley thread in anticipation of the ugly shitstorm that he planned on kicking up around here when he created his profile on January 26th: after years of practice, this one's a professional internet troll, lol. Check this out:

"MU is now posting as Tyler Snotgern on the Skeptiko forum where he has done crazy posts about meeting aliens and spirits in the astral realm. I think his posts are mock posts, I doubt he believes in anything he actually writes. He seems to have a multiple personality disorder. He's using the same avatar as he had on his "Lars" account on this forum.

He also posted as "Irreligious Survivalist" on the afterlife forums before he was banned and as "The Od" on Michael Prescott's blog before he was banned. MU also pretended to be "Frank Camper" on many forums before he was banned. He's been banned on practically everything. MU has also used the name "Mac" on many blogs, his latest tactic seems to be creating fake accounts of Jon Donnis. He's also created fake accounts of me, open mind, Forests and Arouet on the above top secret forums (and talks to himself on them!). He pretends to be a believer on some of his accounts and on others a skeptic. It's hard to make sense of his real views. MU says he has personally met Zerdini and the materialization medium David Thompson yet in other posts says spirits don't exist and there is no afterlife.

It's hard to make sense of why he spends his time impersonating people and harassing people on the internet. Is it to get power over people, one big joke, to mock people? Who knows, I think he's perhaps disabled or very elderly and retired, he seems to be online all day everyday. It makes me wonder if he has any family and are they aware that he does this sort of thing? How does he sleep at night knowing all the horrible things he has done? It amazes me how such people viciously attack people on the internet but pretend to be "normal" in real life. If his family or friends found out about his online behaviour, I bet they would be in for a shock. Watch out for his latest alternative personality "Tyler Snotgern" on which he has managed to fool a few people into thinking he's a real spiritualist. On this account he's been slagging off various mediums or spiritualists such as Kai Muegge, Chris Howarth and Warren Caylor and calling them fakes. "
Salumet et al

Here he is trolling on the RationalWiki as Irreliguous Survivalist back in 2013 – and touting his own sock puppet handles in the process, haha:

"Ectoplasm cheesecloth is real

The spirit world is right here right now and is an integral part of the universe. You are already living in it because spirits (you and me) inhabit this body within this world which Leslie Flint had proven by his ectoplasm cheesecloth voicebox. MU Irreligious Survivalist, The Od, Andrew B. Chung, Zerdini, Eveshi and his life partner Forests, Jon Donnis and Mac knows the truth we are all spirits. Ectoplasm cheesecloths are scientific evidence for life after death and prove that we are spirits. Irreligious Survivalist (talk) 17:41, 3 September 2013 (UTC)"

Talk:Spiritualism - RationalWiki

Last edited:
So are you saying you no longer think he is Walter Bosley in disguise? That instead, it's a troll who is trying to make you think it's Walter Bosley in disguise?

So are you saying you no longer think he is Walter Bosley in disguise? That instead, it's a troll who is trying to make you think it's Walter Bosley in disguise?
Check out the first post that I quoted directly above - this "Irreligious Survivalist" troll has a 4-year+ history of impersonating real people, gleefully spreading misery and contempt on all of the online paranormal boards, and getting banned from every single one of them multiple times. So it's quite possible, likely even, that this appalling creep came here with the full expectation of being scrutinized after kicking up a bunch of poop (his lifelong modus operandi), and therefore could've carefully laid out the clues to a false identity like bread crumbs down a blind alley.

And there are three additional factors that came into play today:

1.) I kept calling him "Walter," which should've pissed him off - but instead, he grew emboldened and cocky instead. That's the reaction of a troll who intentionally framed Walter Bosley, and who's now enjoying the success of his wicked little subterfuge: the malice of forethought required to pull that off is mind-boggling to consider - that qualifies as "true evil" imo. And we saw how Walter Bosley reacts to confrontation when mike went after him like a rabid hound dog - he gets angry and spiteful. This twisted little freak is getting off on it, like that mental parasite in Legion - that's a very distinctive and pathological reaction, quite different than the way that Walter Bosley fights.

2.) Walter Bosley is on a trip right now - he's pretty busy. So it made sense that Irreligious Survivalist's posts were brief and sparse over the last few days, if it were actually Walter Bosley. But today, he's been fully engaged all day long, with seemingly endless time to post here. That doesn't add up.

3.) Today I learned that this same online troll used to post under the name "MU." Not "Mu," like the fabled ancient civilization, but "MU" like "Mysterious Universe." That's Brett Tingley's publisher. So this creep appears to have a 4+ year connection with that publication - so it makes sense that he'd see and steal Brett's photo. I hadn't expected to find an independent (albeit somewhat tentative) avenue of connection between "Irreligious Survivalist" and Mysterious Universe - what're the odds?

It's still possible that Irreligious Survivalist is Walter Bosley - but these new findings would mean that he's been a nightmarish and reviled trolling freak all over the internet for at least 4 years now. And although I find Walter to often be super-annoying and arrogant, I'm having a hard time believing that he could be this much of a sociopathic belching ahole, and yet still somehow maintain anything like the lasting friendships that he's enjoyed within this contentious little paranormal community for so many years. Walter's edgy, but this guy is downright unhinged. Whoever this guy is, he must be detested by the people in his life, because there's something profoundly and irrevocably broken within his psyche - I seriously doubt that someone this twisted could maintain a facade of personability with anyone for any length of time.

So if I had to place a bet on it at this point, I'd say that I probably owe Walter Bosley a big fat apology (sorry Walter!). He may not be fun or likable, but I've never pegged him as the kind of scum-sucking hellspawn that I find in Irreligious Survivalist. Apparently it was just a rare combination of extremely uncanny timing, and the intent to deceive from the day that this punk created his profile, that led me to the erroneous conclusion that he wanted me to reach.

Apparently we're dealing with a Moriarty troll here, people. Lol.

God I wish I had the IP logs so I could track down this parasite once and for all...I've never encountered a troll with such a long dark history of playing mind games and spreading contempt, as this freak of nature - and I've been to 4chan, haha.

The one-and-only shitstorm, if such exists, is your one-and-only responsibility. Egads, man, do you not resonate with the reality that few, if any, give any concern to this what you have contrived to be important.
You've been banned from every forum that you've ever participated in for years - you're a living breathing storm of shit. So don't act like this is something new or surprising (or that you don't enjoy it, because apparently it's your raison d'être).

He was so sure, so many, many hours of 'thorough' investigation and, as I had warned him, many, many times that he was off the chess board
No not "many hours" - maybe one or two. And, to be fair - you did slant the chess board from the day you created your profile, by putting a masked link to "The Walter Bosley thread" in your signature line.

What have you got against Walter Bosley anyway, that you'd set him up for taking the blame for your infantile trolling here?

uhhh yeah pretty much.

He was so sure, so many, many hours of 'thorough' investigation and, as I had warned him, many, many times that he was off the chess board, well, is any time wasted? No. Each has their path.

Some much more rocky than others!!!

Waller *
The upside of all this is you no longer need to go incognito, and can now use your own image*. Although, I now understand why you preferred the other.
As it is said; the truth shall set you free.
Holy crap.., it just occurred to me, there's still plenty of room left in the UFO Hall of Shame!
*Then again, who can be certain when dealing with potential insanity.

6a01a5117102a7970c01a73dc5cd63970d-200wi

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm calling this one "Case Solved" and TheArea51Rider owes Kristin Sole, and those of us who he lied to here, a big fat apology.

TheArea51Rider's absence is telling. He was quick to jump in when he was called out, and now that he has been proven as a phony, he disappears. Just goes to show the kind of character he really is.

As for IR, excellent work on him as well.

Two birds (phonies), one stone (forum thread).

TheArea51Rider's absence is telling. He was quick to jump in when he was called out, and now that he has been proven as a phony, he disappears. Just goes to show the kind of character he really is.

As for IR, excellent work on him as well.

Two birds (phonies), one stone (forum thread).
I’m not surprised that we haven’t heard from TheArea51Rider – generally I find that people who can’t own up to their mistakes when they get caught, don’t own up to them after it’s proven either. It’s a shame that he couldn’t just admit it when I asked him directly, because now nothing that he says will have any credence. Oh well, at least we gave him a chance to come clean; that’s all you can do.

It’s interesting to note that this full-time internet fraud and troll, Irreligious Survivalist, came after you and stood up for the other fraud, isn’t it? It’s like the lowest life forms on the internet are actively engaged in elevating lies and attacking truth-seekers. Man that’s creepy.

Sorry, not me. Another wasted hour or so.

nyuk. All I did was provide your over active imagination with a few bits of possibility and you jumped the entire whale and, frankly, if you don't mind me not being rude, buddy, you look like an ass. As I warned you would.

Not my doing, it's all on you, buddy. Mr. Sluethy.

nyukles.

WB
Nah. All of the evidence pointed to Walter because you planned it that way from the day you created your profile – which is a whole new level of creepy freaky trolling. And you just got super lucky with the circumstantial timing and stuff. So it was a logical and persuasive argument, and there’s nothing asinine about that.

Besides, your silence about S.R.I.’s findings is deafening. I read a couple of your posts under your Waller profile here, and it looks like he nailed it: you talk about the same things in the same ways on both profiles, so now we have your real photo too. I can easily envision the trolling old creep in that photo going “nyuk nyuk” like some bottom-feeding invertebrate (nobody under 70 employs unflattering Three Stooges references, fyi).

The only real embarrassment here is you. First you got caught stealing Brett Tingley’s photo, then you got caught trying to frame Walter Bosley for the trolling that you planned on doing here from day one, and now you’re exposed as the most reviled and pernicious internet troll across every paranormal forum on the internet, who’s been banned countless times under multiple profiles and frequently impersonating other people, just as you attempted to impersonate an alien experiencer here.

And it only took a few days to do it. I think it all turned out pretty well, actually.

Last edited:
Check this out. Now that TheArea51Rider realizes he's been proven a liar, he's tending to his channel to soften any backlash once the word gets out. Still in denial mode - but seeds are being planted. And it's incredible, just incredible, how he unintentionally describes himself perfectly in the second screenshot. This rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper.

Attachments

• interesting.JPG
    interesting.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 18
  • very true.jpg
    very true.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 14
I can easily envision the trolling old creep in that photo going “nyuk nyuk” like some bottom-feeding invertebrate (nobody under 70 employs unflattering Three Stooges references, fyi).

Point of order, please, Brother @Thomas R Morrison! Because I am 4 months short of my 70th birthday, I wonder if I might throw myself on the mercy of your court so that you might grant me an exemption to indulge my penchant for nyukification during this probabtonary time. Would it help my case if I combine the Curleyness with some Shakespeare? I do have a sign off that I use on some occasions which combines the Bard with the Knucklehead. And it goes like this:

“With a hey nonny nonny and a Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!”

Hopefully that will be less unflattering to all readers until I reach my birthday milestone this coming July and then experience a blessed Papal-like Dispensation from the stringent restrictions you impose on nyukification.

Ever grateful for your justice tempered with mercy,
I remain

Hollywood Tomfortas,
Hierophant to the Stars
(And occasional asteroid)

With a hey nonny nonny and a Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

Hey Foster, or um, TheArea51Rider.

Glad to see you back, though you don't need to post under a weird fake profile to keep fighting. It's over, just move on. Me being booted from a forum? Please show some evidence for that. Stop fabricating. You're just annoying now. Your blatant smearing is uncalled for. All I did was present the truth from one of your videos. You don't have to hold a grudge about that. Seriously, you're in your 50's right? 60's? This is childish. Let it go for crying out loud.

Oh - how could you miss the audio analysis link? It's right here Greetings from The Area 51 Rider

Hi everyone else, for what it's worth, I apologize that TheArea51Rider doesn't want to move on. Expect more from his new fake profile. He's got quite a few.

SEE HE ADMITTED IT. MAYBE YOU MISSED THAT KRISTIN SOLE.
Dood - you don't get bonus points for admitting that you faked an audio clip in your video, if you then try to take it back and play it off as sarcasm:

Wait a minnit - so you're admitting that KS 222 was right: you did fake the sonic boom...but you want her posts deleted by the mods?
That was SARCASM. Guess I forgot the /s. We're talking about Youtube, not my testimony in a court of law.
Also, why are you posting under a new profile? You got busted lying like a rug, and viciously attacking KS 222 for telling the truth about it.

Frankly I think that both of your profiles should be banned for doxxing her - that's seriously low. Why don't you balance the scales and give us your real name? Or are you a coward and a liar?

YOU GOT BOOTED OFF ANOTHER FOREM WITH THIS NONSENSE.
If that actually happened, then that was a terrible miscarriage of justice, we now know. She was right; you're a liar. You should've just come clean when confronted about it - lying about it is way worse than trying to spice up a video with a stolen audio clip.

HEY WHERE DID THE BIG AUDIO ANALISUS GO? I MISSED THAT!
You mean this one? It's not going anywhere, slugger.

So you've got two options: come clean like a man and try to put this behind you, and strive to be a more honest and decent human being in the future, or, get used to people finding out what you've done and mocking you about it. I'm not seeing a third option here.

Hey Foster, or um, TheArea51Rider.

Glad to see you back, though you don't need to post under a weird fake profile to keep fighting. It's over, just move on. Me being booted from a forum? Please show some evidence for that. Stop fabricating. You're just annoying now. Your blatant smearing is uncalled for. All I did was present the truth from one of your videos. You don't have to hold a grudge about that. Seriously, you're in your 50's right? 60's? This is childish. Let it go for crying out loud.

Oh - how could you miss the audio analysis link? It's right here Greetings from The Area 51 Rider

Hi everyone else, for what it's worth, I apologize that TheArea51Rider doesn't want to move on. Expect more from his new fake profile. He's got quite a few.
It's like there's something in the waters these days. I've never seen anyone go so completely insane just because they got busted for lying. I mean, look at the whole worlds of clown crazy at his freaky new YouTube channel, which he linked to in his signature line for some reason: ADVENTURES with Dumbass

It's like "troll season" around here lately. I don't mind adding to the collection of troll pelts on my wall, but honestly, haven't we all got better things to do with our time? Sheesh.

Ok folks. I'm getting weary of children. I find no humor in the recent post. I ask that the foolishness end.
You never know what will happen next!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

As Admin I am watching this topic closely ANY trolling WILL result in
1. a warning
2. removal of the post.
3. removal of the user this is your only public warning.

Back