• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greetings from The Area 51 Rider

Damn - that's fascinating. I recently discovered that this new profile "Irreligious Survivalist" stole the photo of Mysterious Universe writer Brett Tingley (I wrote to Brett and he confirmed that this poster pilfered his facebook profile pic). And that tinyurl link redirects to a highly deferential thread dedicated to Walter Bosley, called "The Walter Bosley thread," and I can see no reason for someone to have that (masked) link in their signature line, unless Irreligious Survivalist is in fact Walter Bosley indulging in a little sock puppet self-promotion. A more in-depth look at this situation can be found in my post here.

You have me dead cold, Sir Sherlock!

nyuk.

And you, Sir Tommy, should perhaps adjust your sites/sights within. Below is the original art from which you have purposely borrowed for your avatar! As I have so borrowed...no copyrights involved.

You are free to roam without either guilt or expectancy of legal retribution.

spaceimages_2270_51720657

...after seeing Kristin's video, and hearing the apparently identical audio tracks between your video and the other one, I found myself questioning your work. If I run a comparative audio signature analysis between those two audio tracks, are they going to match...

Thomas R Morrison, thank you for your open mind and I encourage you to double check the audio from his video. TheArea51Rider has worked hard to remove my posts from various websites regarding this matter and he pushes me off to the side as a "petty nuisance". All I am trying to accomplish is to get to the truth.

I know that this is not a big deal in the long run. But when someone fakes content to gain views and popularity, it troubles me. They must be called out.

Can anyone PROVE the vids were doctored? With a copy of the originals?
And adding a sonic boom? To what end? What does a sonic boom PROVE?
KS do you have a personal problem with A51R?

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Thomas R Morrison, thank you for your open mind and I encourage you to double check the audio from his video. TheArea51Rider has worked hard to remove my posts from various websites regarding this matter and he pushes me off to the side as a "petty nuisance". All I am trying to accomplish is to get to the truth.

I know that this is not a big deal in the long run. But when someone fakes content to gain views and popularity, it troubles me. They must be called out.
Allrighty right, you are a driven young (fe)man, are you knot? One must consider you as you are. Onward with your quest which IMVHO is of small value and minor merit!

Can anyone PROVE the vids were doctored? With a copy of the originals?
And adding a sonic boom? To what end? What does a sonic boom PROVE?
KS do you have a personal problem with A51R?

Hi vesvehighfolk!

I have no hard feelings toward TheArea51Rider. I even posted that statement in my video. What I do find issue with is his faked sonic boom, which is undoubtedly helping him gain views, subscribers, and popularity. It's dishonest "advertising". Just scroll through the comments on his video. Many pertain to how incredible the "boom" was. I am here to show that the "boom" was not there at all, and that his lie has been revealed. It baffles me how adamant he is of keeping the facade. I'd like to enjoy his videos, but this issue threw his credibility out the window.

Hi vesvehighfolk!

I have no hard feelings toward TheArea51Rider. I even posted that statement in my video. What I do find issue with is his faked sonic boom, which is undoubtedly helping him gain views, subscribers, and popularity. It's dishonest "advertising". Just scroll through the comments on his video. Many pertain to how incredible the "boom" was. I am here to show that the "boom" was not there at all, and that his lie has been revealed. It baffles me how adamant he is of keeping the facade. I'd like to enjoy his videos, but this issue threw his credibility out the window.
Ok its one thing to SAY he faked it. Do you have access to the raw vid? Before the sonic boom was added? You tube altered their policy it takes a LOT of clicks to monetize a vid.

Ok its one thing to SAY he faked it. Do you have access to the raw vid? Before the sonic boom was added? You tube altered their policy it takes a LOT of clicks to monetize a vid.

No, I don't have access to TheArea51Rider's raw video. However, I do have access to the raw video he dubbed the audio from. Check the upload date if you doubt me.

You have me dead cold, Sir Sherlock!
nyuk.

And you, Sir Tommy, should perhaps adjust your sites/sights within. Below is the original art from which you have purposely borrowed for your avatar! As I have so borrowed...no copyrights involved.

You are free to roam without either guilt or expectancy of legal retribution.
Pay attention, TheAR51Rider. This man is an Internet zealot with history of kinda knowing some things! Be aware and casual around him.
So I’m an “internet zealot” for seeing through your creepy little charade? Screw you, Irreligious Survivalist.

How many other fake online personas do you have? And how much disinformation and general BS are you posting on other forums on the internet, and why?

And what’s up with stealing Desert Jeff’s YouTube comment on KS 222’s video, and reposting it here? Do you know Desert Jeff?

Because I looked up Desert Jeff’s email that he posted on his YouTube page, [email protected], and the only other place that email address appears online is within the malware code of exploit called svchosd.exe, which hacks remote access into Windows operating systems. And that’s seriously creepy.

Just how many of you trolls are posting on forums like this, and on YouTube, and wtf are you up to? As far as I’m concerned this bizarre and creepy behavior of yours places you squarely in the same category as Richard Doty: everything that you say is suspect and anyone would be a fool to trust you.

And my profile pic is the view from the far side of Saturn taken by the Cassini mission – a publicly funded project, which is freely available for non-commercial use:

Still Images, Audio Recordings, Video, and Related Computer Files for Non-Commercial Use
"NASA content used in a factual manner that does not imply endorsement may be used without needing explicit permission."
Media Usage Guidelines

But pilfering Brett Tingley’s personal photo to use as a disguise here at the Paracast forums is shady af – if you weren’t up to something unethical here, then why didn’t just ask him to use it?

And oh yeah – why are you posing as an alien abductee using a sock puppet profile? I think we'd all like to know the answer to that question.

Ok its one thing to SAY he faked it. Do you have access to the raw vid? Before the sonic boom was added?
Hold your horses; I'm working on it. A graphic comparison of the audio signatures of both original videos will settle the question definitively. I'll post my results here with the relevant links and images when I'm finished.

Last edited:
So I’m an “internet zealot” for seeing through your creepy little charade? Screw you, Walter.

As a (former?) AFOSI operative, you don’t think we should be concerned to find you posting under a sock puppet account, using Brett Tingley’s profile photo, in the guise of an alien abductee? I find that very troubling.

How many other fake online personas do you have, Walter? And how much disinformation and general BS are you posting on other forums on the internet, and why?

And what’s up with stealing Desert Jeff’s YouTube comment on KS 222’s video, and reposting it here? Do you know Desert Jeff?

Because I looked up Desert Jeff’s email that he posted on his YouTube page, [email protected], and the only other place that email address appears online is within the malware code of exploit called svchosd.exe, which hacks remote access into Windows operating systems. And that’s seriously creepy.

Just how many of you counterintelligence guys are posting on forums like this, and on YouTube, and wtf are you up to? As far as I’m concerned this bizarre and creepy behavior of yours places you squarely in the same category as Richard Doty: everything that you say is suspect and anyone would be a fool to trust you.

And my profile pic is the view from the far side of Saturn taken by the Cassini mission – a publicly funded project, which is freely available for non-commercial use:

Still Images, Audio Recordings, Video, and Related Computer Files for Non-Commercial Use
"NASA content used in a factual manner that does not imply endorsement may be used without needing explicit permission."
Media Usage Guidelines

But pilfering Brett Tingley’s personal photo to use as a disguise here at the Paracast forums is shady af – if you weren’t up to something unethical here, then why didn’t just ask him to use it?

And oh yeah – why are you posing as an alien abductee using a sock puppet profile? I think we'd all like to know the answer to that question.

Hold your horses; I'm working on it. A graphic comparison of the audio signatures of both original videos will settle the question definitively. I'll post my results here with the relevant links and images when I'm finished.
Thank you sir an expert investigation will settle the matter.

As a (former?) AFOSI operative, you don’t think we should be concerned to find you posting under a sock puppet account, using Brett Tingley’s profile photo, in the guise of an alien abductee? I find that very troubling.

Has nothing to do with me.

How many other fake online personas do you have, Walter? And how much disinformation and general BS are you posting on other forums on the internet, and why?

I will only allow one question/sentence, which do you prefer?

Just how many of you counterintelligence guys are posting on forums like this, and on YouTube, and wtf are you up to? As far as I’m concerned this bizarre and creepy behavior of yours places you squarely in the same category as Richard Doty: everything that you say is suspect and anyone would be a fool to trust you.

I am countermaterialism, sir, not counterintelligence.

All? Sir, you speak for everyone? How fantastic for you, excuse me, I do not feign disbelief.

waiting breathfully

Sir, may I state the obvious? You are obsessed as a Muppet on crack foisting the most ludicrous, self contradictory arguments

I've ever seen anyone even attempt in my entire life, then try and defend them. You're absolutely insane. Obsessed.

I am happy to allow you whatever you are driven to report but, again, and for the final time, I shall warn you that the results of your efforts to date - guaranteeing more of the same in what you create as time and call the future - are most improbably inaccurate in the whole.

wts, I, for 1, fully support you passion, the synchronicity that unfolds and the revelation of your path throughout your incarnation.

Folks this is getting out of hand here. This is not the place for your little war. Once the footage is checked the matter will be settled. You folks remind me of my kids.
Now enough of the name calling. Allow for an investigation then it's over. I am not admin but to be honest it's like my teenager FB ATM

vesvehighfolk, I agree. Let's allow for the investigation. However, I sense some feelings of "this is a waste of time" in your responses. Please follow your own quote, "seeking the truth wherever the truth leads." Please keep an open mind as Thomas has. Let's seek the truth here. This thread may not matter much to you, but it matters to others.

vesvehighfolk, I agree. Let's allow for the investigation. However, I sense some feelings of "this is a waste of time" in your responses. Please follow your own quote, "seeking the truth wherever the truth leads." Please keep an open mind as Thomas has. Let's seek the truth here. This thread may not matter much to you, but it matters to others.
Indeed. In the years i been here I been opposed to hoaxes and fakery. I had a hand in busting several. I seen the harm in it. I will keep an open mind. That said I feel name calling adds nothing to the debate.
You should look around and see how I took some hoaxes apart. The addition of the sonic boom to accent a vid is wrong.and if it is proved that proof must be presented.
If a disk or craft was added I would go nuts taking it apart. Therefore I will be happy to see what the investigation comes up with
V.H.F
BOB

Alright here are the results of my analysis so you can see the evidence for yourself.

I took the audio from this YouTube video - "F-18 Supersonic Fly-by" and opened the file in Audacity to display the waveform:
F-18 Supersonic Fly-by.jpg

Then I took the audio from TheArea51Rider's YouTube video "AREA 51: Radio Transmissions, B-1B Bombers, Sonic Boom and More!" which displays this waveform:
TheArea51Rider audio.jpg

As you can see, Audacity doesn't have a precision zoom function in the x-axis so I had to overlay them in Photoshop to scale them both to the same degree along the x-axis. And to reduce the superfluous effects of audio compression and the second layer of voice audio in his video, I extracted the core intensity waveform (the light blue area in the middle) from TheArea51Riser's audio (which I changed to red for comparison) and overlayed it onto the F-18 Supersonic Fly-by audio (light blue):

Comparative intensity overlay.jpg

Here's the outline of TheArea51Rider's core intensity wavewform seen against the F-18 Supersonic Fly-by audio:

Comparative intensity outline.jpg

That's the same audio alright. KS 222 was correct. Here's some more of the overlay so nobody can accuse me of cherry-picking:

Comparative intensity overlay continued.jpg

It starts to diverge a bit at the end because TheArea51Rider used an audio fade-out when he edited his audio into the video, but otherwise it's basically a perfect match. The very minor deviations that I'm seeing are most likely the influence of the second audio track with voices and background noise in his original video file, which become more prominent as the jet sound subsides. But the loudest part of the jet fly-by audio is clearly a fingerprint match with the F-18 Supersonic Fly-by audio.

So I'm calling this one "Case Solved" and TheArea51Rider owes KS 222, and those of us who he lied to here, a big fat apology.

Last edited:
As you can see, Audacity doesn't have a precision zoom function in the x-axis so I had to overlay them in Photoshop to scale them both to the same degree along the x-axis.

Does this not worry you that there is the known anomaly using Audacity and Photoshop utilized in parallel in such a manner? Others may shout "databending" and retire your concerted efforts to the spittoon! I would suggest especially since it will enhance your fine Internet reputation to have an independent third party film your process of discovery and silence once and for all those who might come forward and arrive with ill intentions!!

Does this not worry you that there is the known anomaly using Audacity and Photoshop utilized in parallel in such a manner? Others may shout "databending" and retire your concerted efforts to the spittoon! I would suggest especially since it will enhance your fine Internet reputation to have an independent third party film your process of discovery and silence once and for all those who might come forward and arrive with ill intentions!!
No it doesn't worry me in the slightest, Irreligious Survivalist, because a lobotomized chimpanzee can see that those two audio files are the same (professional trolls may have trouble with it though, but who cares what they think anyway?).

Last edited:
Thomas, I would like to thank you for taking the time to expose the TheArea51Rider's video with undeniable evidence. I am glad there are still people like you who value the truth. All the best to you.

I am very ashamed at TheArea51Rider's actions for faking his video and then denying and berating those who questioned him. Perhaps his conscience will one day convince him to come clean and create authentic content from here on out. At least we can hope.

Thomas, I would like to thank you for taking the time to expose the TheArea51Rider's video with undeniable evidence. I am glad there are still people like you who value the truth. All the best to you.
You've got an excellent ear, and I'm grateful for the truth-seekers out there like yourself who understand that the most vital commodity in this new information age is honesty/integrity. Keep up the good work and please feel free to call on us if we can be of any assistance in the future - this isn't a particularly busy forum, but there are quite a few very bright minds here who share your passion for the truth.

I am very ashamed at TheArea51Rider's actions for faking his video and then denying and berating those who questioned him. Perhaps his conscience will one day convince him to come clean and create authentic content from here on out. At least we can hope.
I'm ashamed that a grown man was so verbally abusive to you KS 222, and that he stuck with his lie even when I gave him a chance to come clean when I asked him point-blank:

If I run a comparative audio signature analysis between those two audio tracks, are they going to match? Tell me now, because if I go to the trouble of checking, and I find out that you're lying, then I'm not going to be happy.

But his prevaricating response raised a big red flag for me - this is not the clear and unambiguous response of a man who's telling the truth:

I've been making and posting my video's since 2003. I'm glad people enjoy them, I enjoy making them in one of my favorite places in the world. I will continue to make them and post them as long as I can afford financially and physically to keep making my yearly trips to Nevada. I was also accused of faking the B-1's in that video, although you can clearly see them, and apparently I also "lied" about being overflown by the C-17's. If you feel compelled to do an audio analysis, please do.
It's a shame, because I'm sure that he's caught a lot of cool stuff on video, but now all of it is suspect because he couldn't just come clean when respectfully confronted with a direct question. The lie was a much bigger failure of character than the deed itself.

Does this not worry you that there is the known anomaly using Audacity and Photoshop utilized in parallel in such a manner?
^ This is 100% pure disinformation, folks. I.S. doesn't understand the process of graphical audio analysis and he tried to fool us from a position of ignorance on the subject, tsk tsk. There is no "known anomaly using Audacity and Photoshop utilized in parallel" because the processes are 100% independent: Audacity displays the audio signatures, which are then captured with a screenshot, and the screenshots are then overlayed in Photoshop (or Illustrator, or any other image processing program) for comparison. There is no room for "anomalies" because the images are digital.

And indeed, when you try to find any mention of this alleged "known anomaly" with a simple Google search, nothing can be found:

audacity photoshop audio analysis - Google Search

Give it up, Irreligious Survivalist - you're a proven liar and a fraud, and nothing that you say has any merit because you have no honesty, integrity, or human decency.

Last edited:
Back