• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greetings from The Area 51 Rider

Yes please enlighten the serios investigators that post here how they post disinformation. I await your answer!
This place is home
To the following!
Chris O'brian
Paul Kimble
Don Ecker
Gene Steinburg
And so many others so please let's hear about these disinformation.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

I never ever in all the years have I ever heard of Gene Chris or anyone else creating an interview out of thin air! I been listening for quite some time!
Sniff sniff I smell...troll!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Hi, everyone! I've just been a fan of the podcast since finding it on Podcast Go (& I've started at the way beginning, in the '06 podcasts).

I'm a military science-fiction writer who's currently working on a four-part series on UFOs, aliens, and Area 51. However, trying to find the current theories and "truths" are extremely hard to come by, thanks to click-bait YouTube videos. I hope to have good conversations with everyone! Cheers!

-- Jordan

Good evening everyone!

Some disinformation also brought me here, and it's incredibly ironic that it is regarding TheArea51Rider. There are claims that he fakes parts of his Area 51 videos (especially the sonic boom in this one) and people are calling him out. You wouldn't know it from the comments because he deletes the ones that question the authenticity of the video.

In any case, I just find it interesting that he came here to dispute disinformation, and yet he is putting out disinformation himself. The videos below provide proof of his fakery.

Thanks for stopping by.

Some disinformation also brought me here, and it's incredibly ironic that it is regarding TheArea51Rider. There are claims that he fakes parts of his Area 51 videos (especially the sonic boom in this one) and people are calling him out. You wouldn't know it from the comments because he deletes the ones that question the authenticity of the video.

In any case, I just find it interesting that he came here to dispute disinformation, and yet he is putting out disinformation himself. The videos below provide proof of his fakery.

SIR!! You have proven nothing, nothing of value or merit. I fail to understand why frivolous things like this are so important to others. Why is KS 222 worked up over this? No Valentine on Valentine's Day?? You actually spent time making this video?? You have too much time on your hands. Seek love, Sir!

SIR!! You have proven nothing, nothing of value or merit. I fail to understand why frivolous things like this are so important to others. Why is KS 222 worked up over this? No Valentine on Valentine's Day?? You actually spent time making this video?? You have too much time on your hands. Seek love, Sir!

Desert Jeff? Or did you just copy his comment from one of the videos? You guys are good! For the rest of you reading this thread, please take a look at the videos. Thanks!

Attachments

• desert jeff lol.jpg
    desert jeff lol.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 15
Desert Jeff? Or did you just copy his comment from one of the videos? You guys are good! For the rest of you reading this thread, please take a look at the videos. Thanks!
Damn - that's fascinating. I recently discovered that this new profile "Irreligious Survivalist" stole the photo of Mysterious Universe writer Brett Tingley (I wrote to Brett and he confirmed that this poster pilfered his facebook profile pic). And that tinyurl link redirects to a highly deferential thread dedicated to Walter Bosley, called "The Walter Bosley thread," and I can see no reason for someone to have that (masked) link in their signature line, unless Irreligious Survivalist is in fact Walter Bosley indulging in a little sock puppet self-promotion. A more in-depth look at this situation can be found in my post here.

Update: it turns out that "Irreligious Survivalist" has been trolling paranormal forums for years, and he's been banned from all of them. Apparently he planned on framing Walter Bosley from Day One for the trolling that he came here to do - more details here.

Last edited:
Good evening everyone!

Thanks for stopping by.

Kristin Sole again. Your ridiculous posts got deleted off the Above Top Secret forums, I hope the mods here do the same.

"There are claims that he fakes parts of his Area 51 videos (especially the sonic boom in this one) and people are calling him out."
The only claims, or people calling me out, consist of.... you.

The only thing you seem convinced I "faked" was the sonic boom in one of my video's. And to be honest, no one cares.
If you insist - sure, I faked it. Hands up, who cares.... (crickets)

Kristin Sole again. Your ridiculous posts got deleted off the Above Top Secret forums, I hope the mods here do the same.

"There are claims that he fakes parts of his Area 51 videos (especially the sonic boom in this one) and people are calling him out."
The only claims, or people calling me out, consist of.... you.

The only thing you seem convinced I "faked" was the sonic boom in one of my video's. And to be honest, no one cares.
If you insist - sure, I faked it. Hands up, who cares.... (crickets)
Wait a minnit - so you're admitting that KS 222 was right: you did fake the sonic boom...but you want her posts deleted by the mods?

Do you even have a moral compass? Faking stuff without a disclaimer (so people know that it's art, and not an objective recording of reality) is an awful thing to do, which calls everything that you've ever done into question. She was right to call you out on it.

I haven't seen the rest of your stuff - perhaps there's merit in it. However if you've faked/"modified" any aspect of your work, then you need to disclose that asap. This is the age of online subterfuge and disinformation, and trust is a valuable currency these days - hard to earn, and easy to lose. We need truth now more than ever - be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Last edited:
Wait a minnit - so you're admitting that Kristin was right: you did fake the sonic boom...but you want her posts deleted by the mods?

Do you even have a moral compass? Faking stuff without a disclaimer (so people know that it's art, and not an objective recording of reality) is an awful thing to do, which calls everything that you've ever done into question. She was right to call you out on it.

I haven't seen the rest of your stuff - perhaps there's merit in it. However if you've faked/"modified" any aspect of your work, then you need to disclose that asap. This is the age of online subterfuge and disinformation, and trust is a valuable currency these days - hard to earn, and easy to lose. We need truth now more than ever - be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

That was SARCASM. Guess I forgot the /s. We're talking about Youtube, not my testimony in a court of law.

That was SARCASM. Guess I forgot the /s. We're talking about Youtube, not my testimony in a court of law.
I've seen her video - the audio sounds exactly the same as the audio in that other YouTube video. So now you're saying that it isn't the same audio?

Look man - I was just watching a couple of your Area 51 videos, and I like them. The crash wreckage (I'm stunned that the military didn't recover all of that stuff), and the in-ground sensor relay - super cool stuff. But after seeing KS 222's video, and hearing the apparently identical audio tracks between your video and the other one, I found myself questioning your work. If I run a comparative audio signature analysis between those two audio tracks, are they going to match? Tell me now, because if I go to the trouble of checking, and I find out that you're lying, then I'm not going to be happy.

If your videos are 100% legit/unaltered - then bravo, Sir: I love guerrilla video work like this. But it worries me that you seem to think that it makes a difference whether you're posting on YouTube, or testifying in a court of law, because there's only one truth - and it's all that matters.

Last edited:
I've been making and posting my video's since 2003. I'm glad people enjoy them, I enjoy making them in one of my favorite places in the world. I will continue to make them and post them as long as I can afford financially and physically to keep making my yearly trips to Nevada. I was also accused of faking the B-1's in that video, although you can clearly see them, and apparently I also "lied" about being overflown by the C-17's. If you feel compelled to do an audio analysis, please do.

Back