• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

From The NY Times: The Pentagon's Secret UFO Program

David Wilcock

David Wilcock is just one of many UFO Movement Researchers/Careerists that spew the negative, the aggressive and the bitter when gum-flapping about Tom DeLonge’s TTSS and his Disclosure efforts,. Jealousy breeds within because the are not the movers and shakers of what seems to be a project with a high potential for Disclosure success. The criticism is particularly ironic in Wilcock’s case! What stunning evidence has he forthrightly provided to underwrite his Secret Space Program claims??? Is it all anecdotal?

So they had "The Guinness World Record holding largest UFO convention" and only one journalist made some tweets of how Elizondo repeated some of his earlier comments about those ridiculous materials, that in any case seem to be just a continuation of the tragic tale of extreme gullibility that traces back to the 90's and to Linda Moulton Howe and an anonymous hoaxer. If that was the part worth tweeting about, then it was option 1, another hit on credibility for nothing.

Someone in that Reddit thread states to have been at the congress and seen the video yesterday and answers to the question of what new information Elizondo actually disclosed as follows:

As for that Guinness record, they seem to have made a big deal about that record for some years now:

Big Honors For UFO Congress | HuffPost

So what sort of "fresh and contemporary" "standards" are they setting? Let's see, remote viewing and consciousness/soul bs, that Travis Walton hoaxer from the 70's, crop circles, as if that is still a thing, etc. And now also featuring Elizondo and the TTSA, among all that. Great.

Seems like we have to wait for the next NYT story to get anything that might be new. But what's the use of the TTSA then? Why didn't Elizondo just team up with the NYT, and possibly retain his credibility?
May we mark this event, of Luis Elizondo’s video appearing at the UFO Congress, as the specific event in spacetime when TTSA and indeed the entire Disclosure movement, officially “jumped the shark?”

It’s over.

May we mark this event, of Luis Elizondo’s video appearing at the UFO Congress, as the specific event in spacetime when TTSA and indeed the entire Disclosure movement, officially “jumped the shark?”

It’s over.

If it is not, then what? How will you be remembered? Do you not, Sir, have feelings for Thomas R. Morrison who is bound to gripping the ledge of a cliff awaiting the next bucket drop?

If it is not, then what? How will you be remembered? Do you not, Sir, have feelings for Thomas R. Morrison who is bound to gripping the ledge of a cliff awaiting the next bucket drop?
I will only be remembered if information is not lost in a Black Hole. As for Brother @Thomas R Morrison, I know that his final destiny is to be swept up in a Wormhole that will deposit him in a (possibly bifurcated) Bosley Breakway Civilization somewhere, but at the moment, he is not ready for that fate yet because he must ripen first under the tutelage of Dr. Jack Sarfatti, who will ultimately challenge Thomas’ present obsessionally exclusive focus on Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity. Once he passes that initiation ordeal, he will be ready for the Bosley Breakaway.

His greatest fear on that cliff you describe is that there might be drama, albeit melodrama, if and when he ever crosses an Event Horizon of a Black Hole. I’m trying to help him realize the comedy of that occurrence, if not the farce.

But as the saying goes: “You can lead an Axolotl to water, but you can’t make him grow up.”

I will only be remembered if information is not lost in a Black Hole. As for Brother @Thomas R Morrison, I know that his final destiny is to be swept up in a Wormhole that will deposit him in a (possibly bifurcated) Bosley Breakway Civilization somewhere, but at the moment, he is not ready for that fate yet because he must ripen first under the tutelage of Dr. Jack Sarfatti, who will ultimately challenge Thomas’ present obsessionally exclusive focus on Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity. Once he passes that initiation ordeal, he will be ready for the Bosley Breakaway.

There's that Bosley again. Synchronicity abounds!

His greatest fear on that cliff you describe is that there might be drama, albeit melodrama, if and when he ever crosses an Event Horizon of a Black Hole. I’m trying to help him realize the comedy of that occurrence, if not the farce.

But as the saying goes: “You can lead an Axolotl to water, but you can’t make him grow up.”

Truer words have been spoken.

It’s over.
I was thinking they had already jumped the shark when... but then I remembered they haven't really done much since the initial hype.

As for the "disclosure", yep, it's over. AATIP was a dream turned nightmare for the disclosure movement. If they had all there is to disclose, it wasn't even enough to get more funding and convince those in the know. If their knowledge was severely limited, then it's that for Elizondo and TTSA too, and they can't disclose what they don't know. We can expect to see more videos and at least some details of some new cases, but I don't expect they will be much better than the Nimitz. Cases like that are still progress, but I just don't see TTSA creating any additional value to them. Elizondo should have just teamed up with the NYT.

It's not over for the TTSA though before the fat lady gets her money. The dollars are still flowing their way. Or are they? Time to return to this:

TTSA would definitely need some action for advancing their efforts to separate the gullible from their money. At the moment their counter seems to have actually lost some $100,000, which equals to 1 DMR (DeLonge Minimum Royalty unit), but that's likely to be some error again.

So I expected that to be an error, but now it seems it wasn't. Earlier on February 15 their counters showed 2816 investors, totaling $2,520,443. Then within the same day or so those reduced to 2811 investors and $2,420,643. So they lost 5 investors and around $100,000. When I checked those counters some 8 hours earlier today, they still showed those same values, but now they have changed to 2823 investors and $2,429,943. So it doesn't look like it was just some typo as they just updated it and it's still missing that earlier $100,000. That basically erased all they have gained within a month.

More significantly, those counters haven't shown any large changes for ages. There hasn't been any sudden jumps anywhere close to $100,000 since last October, when they suddenly gained that extra million, of which I have said I wouldn't be surprised to see it disappear at some point. Is that what's happening now? Have they inflated those numbers back then to attract more investments? It's interesting to see how this develops in the coming days. There is still the possibility that the second number should be 5 and someone just made yet another error while manually updating it.

Edit: Those numbers have been updated again, now they are 2829 and $2,439,043, which means uncharacteristically large $9,100 total investments from only 6 persons today. Maybe they managed to lure in some enthusiasts from that UFO Congress. Nevertheless that loss of $100,000 looks to be real now that the numbers have been updated already twice. Fishy.

Last edited:
I believe Mr. Swann's sexual preferences are outside the normal decorum of debate, Sir.
Quite rightly, Sir Walter, I understand your circumspection if not your circumcision in eschewing discussion of the late Ingo Swann’s sexual preferences. However, I was actually referring to his axolotl preferences which speak much more to his level of emotional immaturity in bending spoons with Uri Geller.

Note the recently declassified CIA document that evaluates both Ingo Swann and Uri Geller on the same page (but does not mention spoon-bending)
http://www.starpod.us/2013/11/13/the-secret-life-of-uri-geller-psychic-showman-a-cia-asset

NOTE TO Brother @Realm! Please note the mention of Kit Green in the above link. He is hot to trot today with TTSA!

As for Brother @Thomas R Morrison...His greatest fear on that cliff you describe is that there might be drama, albeit melodrama, if and when he ever crosses an Event Horizon of a Black Hole. I’m trying to help him realize the comedy of that occurrence, if not the farce

Good luck, he thinks he knows everything but that does remind me of a post to Tommy I saw somewhere, went something like this.

"Morrison, you're spinning bullshit, and if you continue, I'll kick you so hard in the fork you'll have scrotal eyeballs."

Oooh.

Now you've done it. Expect a three day, 24 hour "investigation" into who you really are, what you have [supposedly] done and be prepared for exposure. It's frightening I tell, you! Frightening!!

Yours truly,
Walter

You really need to stop flaming me with humor, Brother @Hollywood Tomfortas - it gets me all befuddled with the mixed signals ;)

Operation Crap Don't Matter

While implementing OCDM (Operation Crap Doo Matter) I am now firmly convinced in your advancing years, being long in the tooth, enhanced by thinning silver, you now suffer from Alzheimer’s disease. Additionally, in attempting to find your very own identity have pilfered & plundered many an image, and adage, convincing yourself as something, rather than … not. I suggest a Waller, GoFundMe campaign, resulting with your image plastered on the back of milk cartons, slathered throughout Florida reading, “have you seen me”, in the faintest hope of locating that long lost hollow husk of a human that once existed.

Then again, we may have located you.., are you ready because your real world identity is supposedly ... "Wes has uncovered that Joel is really Alex Ferguson."*
And over 300 IP addresses explains how you really get around ...

In once coaching, did your players refer to you as .., "old man Ferguson"*, or, do you remember?

* Then again, who can be certain when dealing with potential insanity?

“This makes sense since Joel-Ferguson boasts he has a jet so he could be going back and forth between places which would explain why has over 300 iP addresses

DissectonStalker? ….lol…

Now that you know who you truly are..., you can go home Alex.

As for any of the other distractions around here…, no comment.

Waller Joel Woo Kook

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the day, THE DAY! George Knapp has published an update on the mystery layered-meta-isotopic-anti-gravity-alloy-hyper-super-duper-materials! Oh I'm so excited, so excited!

Was there, as the Times reported, a piece of metal or material that could not be identified by scientists?
Company founder Robert Bigelow built special secure facilities inside his plant to house the program, its files, and according to news reports, a piece of unknown material, reportedly a compound with special properties. Senator Reid, for one, said he is unaware of any such exotic materials.

"I don't know anything about exotic materials but (there's been) a lot of talk about it."
"So, now we can theoretically warp space time in a way that we can go from A to B a little faster," said Luis Elizondo.

I-Team Reporter George Knapp: "Do we need special materials?"

Luis Elizondo: "Well, special materials are important no matter what you do. On a car, you might want titanium. Everything requires special materials."
But, is the technology dependent on mystery metal, and did the U.S. have a piece of it at the Bigelow plant?

"Sadly, I can't discuss that. You would have to ask the U.S. government. But I've said before, when you are collecting special data, there are always tell-tale signs on how something works by its signature," Elizonda said.

Some who read the story speculated that the material contains an unknown element. Not true, say those who worked on the program, but multiple sources have confirmed to us that there was a weird piece of something at the Bigelow plant.

Physicist Dr. Hal Puthoff was one of the chief scientists for the BAASS study. He confirmed last month that he had a look at "unusual material" that was "very complex." Puthoff implied that it was engineered by unknown means, layered, he says, in ways that produced unusual characteristics. But that's as far as he would go.

Elizondo gave one other tantalizing clue.

"You may call it material or meta-material but if something is left behind or recovered or retrieved, you'd want to study it just like at a crime scene," he said.

No one would say on the record how the piece of material was obtained, or where it was taken once the Las Vegas study ended back in 2012.
I-Team: Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas

This is so cool! Like meta-cool! That was certainly worth all the excitement, wasn't it?

Now we know Reid doesn't know anything about it, but he confirms that there has been a lot of talk about it. Great! Then Elizondo took vagueness to new heights by reminding that everything needs "special" materials, like titanium. Excellent! He also reminded how he can talk about it just enough to make some confusing buzz. That's just what we need! Then "multiple sources" have confirmed there was a "weird piece of something", so eventually the story seems to be about a single piece, instead of warehouses filled with super-duper stuff, and Puthoff has been looking at it. Puthoff's the man!

Then they quoted what Puthoff has said about it:
“Detailed proof that crashes had happened would be so highly classified piece of data. There has been one leaked document — how it got leaked, I’ll never know — which is out there, that talks about some crashes, that we were able to verify … it was a real document. My opinion is there are probably at least materials. Now, it wouldn’t necessarily have to be crash of an entire craft, but it could be a piece blown off, whatever, by a lightning strike or a missile or whatever. So I am not surprised to find out that there’s discussion of material being available. We’ve had an opportunity to look at some unusual material, and I think that is a big area that will become more significant as time goes on. And the interesting thing about it was that I couldn’t figure out a very complex material. When you talk to people that are doing this kind of research … [we know about] all the elements on the periodic table, so you are not finding some new element that you didn’t realize is on the periodic table. No, it’s more like putting together layers of various kinds of materials that you wouldn’t expect to be able to be layered, and the result at the end of the day is that it has certain unusual characteristics that you wouldn’t have predicted in advance, so that is the kind of thing that, to a physicist, is the most interesting.”

So Puthoff has an opinion that there are probably materials and he is not surprised there's talk about that. Marvellous. And he has took a look at some he couldn't figure out. It was layered and had unusual characteristics. Splendid.

I'm having a pretty strong déjà vu about Puthoff looking at such material around the time the program ended:
a8dd346bc17f798e46301e332ee0045762085994.jpg

Here's some of my earlier analysis about it:
UFO propulsion, metric engineering, and horizon physics
UFO propulsion, metric engineering, and horizon physics

After these latest extremely exciting news, it seems even more likely that we have a whole lot of nothing here! I have never been more excited about nothing than I am now! So... much... nothing! Exciting times.

Wait, there's more! Now the plot really thickens. It's not just about jumping the shark anymore, this is becoming full-blown Sharknado!

THE former head of the Pentagon’s real life X-Files programme revealed that defence officials released top secret UFO videos to the public - in a bid to find answers.
Luis Elizondo, the former head of the top secret programme, said that two mysterious videos of UFO encounters, published late last year were released so that people could look at them and help “put together more pieces of the puzzle”.
Now in a video clip shared exclusively with Sun Online, Elizondo claims that he did not “trick” or gain the videos by “false pretense” - but that defence officials willingly declassified and released the footage - so members of the public could try and identify the mysterious objects in them.
He adds: “I suspect we will always get more information as people with, with additional expertise, experience and background continue to look at the videos … we will begin to put together more pieces of the puzzle.

“There are experts I would submit now that are out there, perhaps within this audience that is watching this video now, that have the ability to look at some of these videos and help us have a better understanding of what exactly we're looking at.”
Nick Pope, who used to do a similar job to Elizondo for Britain’s Ministry of Defence told Sun Online: “The whole situation is bizarre. The idea seems to have been that when the Pentagon's imagery analysts drew a blank, they decided to put two or three videos into the public domain, to see if anyone else could solve the mystery.
"To me, it sound like the videos were released in order for members of the general public to look at and scrutinize them to help find answers in a citizen science or crowd-sourcing type project. However, getting more official information about the videos sounds difficult.
Baffled US intelligence officers leak UFO footage THEMSELVES to get help from unwitting public in IDing mystery objects, Pentagon 'X files project' chief claims

So now it's a DIY disclosure!

Last edited:
Well, I’ll be a horn-swaggled axolotl! Talk about trolling the whole world! It looks like Bob Bigelow has done just that and succeeded! So this is what TTSA Disclosure is all about! Brilliant! What a devilishly clever “bait and switch” ad campaign — first with the rollout of TTSA in October, then The NY Times article in December, which drops his name with Harry Reid, all to slowly build up excitement and anticipation about UFO disclosure so that Bob could finally flip the switch and disclose his new venture, which he just did the day after Presidents‘ Day holiday. (Is he the new Howard Hughes? If so, who is his Richard Nixon?)

Brother @Realm, I would like to hear your economic and financial analysis of this new venture and especially how it expresses not even quantum entanglement but good old fashioned classical entanglement with TTSA which seems to be the de facto Public Relations firm hired by Bigelow to market his Space Operations company. I highlight the passages that jumped out at me to ask you about.

Bigelow Aerospace Launches New Company to Operate Private Space Stations

A company that builds big, inflatable space habitats has launched a new venture that will market and operate these structures in Earth orbit and beyond.

Today (Feb. 20), entrepreneur Robert Bigelow announced the creation of Bigelow Space Operations (BSO), which will manage the private space stations being built by his Nevada-based manufacturing company, Bigelow Aerospace.

BSO will also conduct in-depth market research, to gauge the demand for these space stations and identify the most promising customer bases. [Bigelow Aerospace's Inflatable Space Station Idea (Photos)]

"We intend to spend millions of dollars this year in drilling down, hopefully, to a conclusion one way or the other as to what the global market is going to look like," Bigelow said in a teleconference with reporters today. "We expect to finish that investigation by the end of this year."

BSO was officially established last year, but it started hiring only last month, Bigelow said. The company has already filled a number of key posts, including chief operating officer and general counsel, and intends to hire three dozen to four dozen people this year. Eventually, 400 to 500 people will probably work for BSO, the entrepreneur said.

==========

Now if I may wax prosaically poetical for a moment, it looks like Bigelow Aerospace’s Inflatable Space Station Idea has expertly exploited Tom deLonge’s Inflatable Ego Idea to launch us all into virtual orbit around the earth. Now that’s trolling the whole world, isn’t it? (Along with Elon Musk, but I regress.)

It looks like Bob Bigelow has done just that and succeeded! So this is what TTSA Disclosure is all about! Brilliant! What a devilishly clever “bait and switch” ad campaign — first with the rollout of TTSA in October, then The NY Times article in December, which drops his name with Harry Reid, all to slowly build up excitement and anticipation about UFO disclosure so that Bob could finally flip the switch and disclose his new venture, which he just did the day after Presidents‘ Day holiday. (Is he the new Howard Hughes? If so, who is his Richard Nixon?)

Brother @Realm, I would like to hear your economic and financial analysis of this new venture and especially how it expresses not even quantum entanglement but good old fashioned classical entanglement with TTSA which seems to be the de facto Public Relations firm hired by Bigelow to market his Space Operations company. I highlight the passages that jumped out at me to ask you about.

True, they marketed that venture already in that first NYT article as follows, and Bigelow has definitely received a lot of free visibility through all this:
Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.
Contracts obtained by The Times show a congressional appropriation of just under $22 million beginning in late 2008 through 2011. The money was used for management of the program, research and assessments of the threat posed by the objects.
The funding went to Mr. Bigelow’s company, Bigelow Aerospace, which hired subcontractors and solicited research for the program.
Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena.
Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

Since the story has now changed to DIY disclosure and the public doing the analysis for them, it begs the question why the public doing the work needed to pay $22 million? Why did they advertise they have sort of figured out the physics behind those crafts if they need our help to identify them and give them "better understanding of what exactly we're looking at"? And did they actually modify entire warehouses just to store one piece of scrap Linda Moulton Howe received from some anonymous hoaxer? Does Bigelow own those warehouses now, and what is he doing with them now that the program has ended? Was he lucky enough that the modifications just happened to be a good fit for some other purposes, like something he needs for that inflatable space module work?

Summary of today's AATIP/TTSA news:

Last edited:
. . . And did they actually modify entire warehouses just to store one piece of scrap Linda Moulton Howe received from some anonymous hoaxer? Does Bigelow own those warehouses now, and what is he doing with them now that the program has ended? Was he lucky enough that the modifications just happened to be a good fit for some other purposes, like something he needs for that inflatable space module work?

Or else to create a National Museum of Disclosure in the main warehouse, to be surrounded by a Bigelowland Theme Park, the culmination of Walt Disney’s Tomorrowland with the TV show called The Tom DeLonge Club starring Tom and DeLongeteers, wearing spiffy tinfoil hats instead of Mickey Mouse ears.

This is the day, THE DAY! George Knapp has published an update on the mystery layered-meta-isotopic-anti-gravity-alloy-hyper-super-duper-materials! Oh I'm so excited, so excited!

I-Team: Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas

This is so cool! Like meta-cool! That was certainly worth all the excitement, wasn't it?

Now we know Reid doesn't know anything about it, but he confirms that there has been a lot of talk about it. Great! Then Elizondo took vagueness to new heights by reminding that everything needs "special" materials, like titanium. Excellent! He also reminded how he can talk about it just enough to make some confusing buzz. That's just what we need! Then "multiple sources" have confirmed there was a "weird piece of something", so eventually the story seems to be about a single piece, instead of warehouses filled with super-duper stuff, and Puthoff has been looking at it. Puthoff's the man!

Then they quoted what Puthoff has said about it:

So Puthoff has an opinion that there are probably materials and he is not surprised there's talk about that. Marvellous. And he has took a look at some he couldn't figure out. It was layered and had unusual characteristics. Splendid.

I'm having a pretty strong déjà vu about Puthoff looking at such material around the time the program ended:

After these latest extremely exciting news, it seems even more likely that we have a whole lot of nothing here! I have never been more excited about nothing than I am now! So... much... nothing! Exciting times.

ROFL! Meanwhile over in a parallel Skeptiko Universe, Jason Colavito is putting his kibosh on similar deLongean style claims made LA Marzulli about conducting his own DNA testing to prove that the elongated skulls of Peru are ancient human-ET hybrids.

There is a commenter named Jim who made this wonderful summary highlighting the vagueness and nebulosity of the claims, that could be applied equally to the claims of deLonge, Elizondo, Bigelow, Puthoff, the whole Kit Green and Leslie Kaboodle of TTSA.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/l-a-marzulli-says-mysterious-donors-gave-150000-to-fund-dna-testing-of-paracas-elongated-skulls

Unknown sources have revealed that it has been said some historians agree with experts, that think certain people may have been privy to rumors of evidence put forth by researchers working on clues provided by secretive operatives that many believe to be "in the know".

Did you catch that Lue is moving out to Encinitas, the home of Tom DeLonge, the Mecca of To the Stars? Perhaps Lue will become manager of the TTS store out there. Surf’s up, @Lue! Endless summer out here, ya know! (I live 115 miles North in the San Fernando Valley, a ways inland from the beach.)

For your birthday coming up in a few months, take a trip to Tom’s trinket shop & pick up some of those groovy alien metals & materials. Luis can grab his longboard, and the two of you can go out and shred some waves!

Baffled US intelligence officers leak UFO footage THEMSELVES to get help from unwitting public in IDing mystery objects, Pentagon 'X files project' chief claims

Last edited by a moderator:
Back