• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

From The NY Times: The Pentagon's Secret UFO Program

The Christopher Mellon enigma:

Here is a man awarded with The National Imagery and Mapping Agency Medallion for Excellence, standing on stage presenting while in front of a Mylar party balloon.

Christopher Mellon - Wikipedia

National Imagery and Mapping Agency
How providential that you should evoke the image of Christopher Mellon speaking in front of the Mylar party ballooon graphic on stage for the TTSA rollout last October. Is there a hidden symbolism there, perhaps a signaling on some meta-level to those in the know?

I ask because no less a New Age Luminary than David Wilcock, who was a headliner at the Conscious Life Expo last weekend in my hometown of Los Angeles, addresses that very subject in his penetrating analysis here, indicating that that infamous Mellon-Mylar Balloon Meme was a signal that the Tom DeLonge group has been stunningly debunked and that the curtain has fallen for partial disclosure.

Tom DeLonge Group Stunningly Debunked: Curtains for Partial Disclosure?

Tom DeLonge's CIA and other intel advisors used a picture of a mylar party balloon from 2005 as if it was a genuine UFO, and raised over 2.2 million dollars in funding from the event featuring it.

There was widespread suspicion of this "mainstream-media-sanctioned disclosure" in the UFO community, and it was just proven correct.

Someone within the group obviously knew this was a fake image. We do not feel Tom DeLonge was in on it, and his silence suggests he must be very upset at this point.

With the formerly-invincible Cabal on the ropes like never before, perhaps this 'disclosure' was just too easy. No one was fighting and dying to make this happen, and the media toed the line.

The members of this group completely "ghosted" the UFO community at large, hardly granting any access whatsoever to the people on the front lines of the disclosure movement.

Weirdest of all was how little anyone in the public was affected by it.

UFOs? Been there, done that.

What will real disclosure look like now that the credibility of this operation has been shattered? It's going to be grassroots all the way. . . .

Our Alliance insiders had consistently been warning us that this enormous media event was all part of an attempt to create a "Partial Disclosure" that the Cabal hoped would save them from defeat.

The Cabal folks were only intending to use disclosure as a "Weapon of Mass Distraction" when their backs were really up against the wall.

Deception would be at the very root of such a plan, if the real goal was to obfuscate the existence of the Secret Space Program and other hyper-classified projects.

The credibility of the entire initiative was heavily damaged by the Wikileaks email dump of October 2016, when it was revealed that DeLonge had worked directly with John Podesta on this plan. . . .

Please don't let this stunning collapse of the DeLonge group upset you.

If we were dealing with a Deep State "Partial Disclosure" initiative all along, then it is inevitable that they would have built a "failsafe" into it from the beginning.

They may have hoped that no one would identify the alleged UFO photo as a mylar balloon until they "needed" to destroy the entire mission.

Just envision a case where this planned "Partial Disclosure" had done its work in distracting the public.

Let's say the Deep State had then been able to re-assert power, such as through false flag events and the public defeat of key opponents.

Then, by revealing the true provenance of the original photo in a carefully-staged media event, they could then destroy the entire disclosure movement.

Therefore, I feel this was not an "accident" at all. It was a deliberately-planted demolition charge. And it has obviously detonated prematurely.

Now the whole "House of Cards" behind it can come tumbling down.

The Christopher Mellon enigma:

Here is a man awarded with The National Imagery and Mapping Agency Medallion for Excellence, standing on stage presenting while in front of a Mylar party balloon.

Christopher Mellon - Wikipedia

National Imagery and Mapping Agency

Mellon seems to have been strangely quiet, leaving Zondo to do most of the talking. It's curious. Maybe we should refer to them collectively as Mellizondo. If we had to add DeLonge in there we might call it Mellizondong ... and then we could call it The Mellizondong Deception ... or would that be going a bit too far?

Last edited:
Not to worry, Brother @Thomas R Morrison, you need not fret anymore about the churlish adolescent level of emotional immaturity displayed by so many of the churls commenting here, myself included. Have I got something for you to chew on now!

I just received this email from Dr. Jack Sarfatti referencing his disagreement with Kip Thorne over Time Travel. Jack declares to Kip that if the Nimitz Tic-Tac image is real, then it is evidence of a time machine coming from our future. I quote Jack’s response to Kip.

Using the Frohlich coherence resonant electrical and magnetic negative susceptibility pumping effect allows us to eliminate the need for cryogenic cooling to achieve 3D superconductivity, the 2D fractional quantum Hall effect topological braid group anyonic (post) quantum CTC computers in multi-layered meta-material fractal scale-invariant (quasi) crystal lattices within lattices that permit anti-gravity Guv warp drive metric engineering time like (zero internal proper g-forces in hair-pin turn dogfights) using SMALL amounts of near field electromagnetic Tuv pump power.

Technically we make G/c^4 very large via negative susceptibility resonances in the virtual near field photon-electron cross-sections.

This softens the space-time Guv stiffness around the “tic tac” UAV enabling the remarkable maneuvers witnessed by US Navy pilots and other observers in the USS Nimitz battle group off the coast of San Diego in November 2004 (as well as other alleged similar incidents).

How providential that you should evoke the image of Christopher Mellon speaking in front of the Mylar party ballooon graphic on stage for the TTSA rollout last October. Is there a hidden symbolism there, perhaps a signaling on some meta-level to those in the know?

I ask because no less a New Age Luminary than David Wilcock, who was a headliner at the Conscious Life Expo last weekend in my hometown of Los Angeles, addresses that very subject in his penetrating analysis here, indicating that that infamous Mellon-Mylar Balloon Meme was a signal that the Tom DeLonge group has been stunningly debunked and that the curtain has fallen for partial disclosure.

Tom DeLonge Group Stunningly Debunked: Curtains for Partial Disclosure?

Tom DeLonge's CIA and other intel advisors used a picture of a mylar party balloon from 2005 as if it was a genuine UFO, and raised over 2.2 million dollars in funding from the event featuring it.

There was widespread suspicion of this "mainstream-media-sanctioned disclosure" in the UFO community, and it was just proven correct.

Someone within the group obviously knew this was a fake image. We do not feel Tom DeLonge was in on it, and his silence suggests he must be very upset at this point.

With the formerly-invincible Cabal on the ropes like never before, perhaps this 'disclosure' was just too easy. No one was fighting and dying to make this happen, and the media toed the line.

The members of this group completely "ghosted" the UFO community at large, hardly granting any access whatsoever to the people on the front lines of the disclosure movement.

Weirdest of all was how little anyone in the public was affected by it.

UFOs? Been there, done that.

What will real disclosure look like now that the credibility of this operation has been shattered? It's going to be grassroots all the way. . . .

Our Alliance insiders had consistently been warning us that this enormous media event was all part of an attempt to create a "Partial Disclosure" that the Cabal hoped would save them from defeat.

The Cabal folks were only intending to use disclosure as a "Weapon of Mass Distraction" when their backs were really up against the wall.

Deception would be at the very root of such a plan, if the real goal was to obfuscate the existence of the Secret Space Program and other hyper-classified projects.

The credibility of the entire initiative was heavily damaged by the Wikileaks email dump of October 2016, when it was revealed that DeLonge had worked directly with John Podesta on this plan. . . .

Please don't let this stunning collapse of the DeLonge group upset you.

If we were dealing with a Deep State "Partial Disclosure" initiative all along, then it is inevitable that they would have built a "failsafe" into it from the beginning.

They may have hoped that no one would identify the alleged UFO photo as a mylar balloon until they "needed" to destroy the entire mission.

Just envision a case where this planned "Partial Disclosure" had done its work in distracting the public.

Let's say the Deep State had then been able to re-assert power, such as through false flag events and the public defeat of key opponents.

Then, by revealing the true provenance of the original photo in a carefully-staged media event, they could then destroy the entire disclosure movement.

Therefore, I feel this was not an "accident" at all. It was a deliberately-planted demolition charge. And it has obviously detonated prematurely.

Now the whole "House of Cards" behind it can come tumbling down.

David shouldn’t take this the wrong way, but he’s not the brightest bulb to have ever burnt.

Not to worry, Brother @Thomas R Morrison, you need not fret anymore about the churlish adolescent level of emotional immaturity displayed by so many of the churls commenting here, myself included. Have I got something for you to chew on now!

I just received this email from Dr. Jack Sarfatti referencing his disagreement with Kip Thorne over Time Travel. Jack declares to Kip that if the Nimitz Tic-Tac image is real, then it is evidence of a time machine coming from our future. I quote Jack’s response to Kip.

Using the Frohlich coherence resonant electrical and magnetic negative susceptibility pumping effect allows us to eliminate the need for cryogenic cooling to achieve 3D superconductivity, the 2D fractional quantum Hall effect topological braid group anyonic (post) quantum CTC computers in multi-layered meta-material fractal scale-invariant (quasi) crystal lattices within lattices that permit anti-gravity Guv warp drive metric engineering time like (zero internal proper g-forces in hair-pin turn dogfights) using SMALL amounts of near field electromagnetic Tuv pump power.

Technically we make G/c^4 very large via negative susceptibility resonances in the virtual near field photon-electron cross-sections.

This softens the space-time Guv stiffness around the “tic tac” UAV enabling the remarkable maneuvers witnessed by US Navy pilots and other observers in the USS Nimitz battle group off the coast of San Diego in November 2004 (as well as other alleged similar incidents).

Wow, that's some of the most coherent technobabble I've heard yet: Technobabble generator

OK, but he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, isn’t he? That ought to be worth a couple of watts anyway.

I really don’t want to get into splitting hairs on the matter, as there would be practical considerations on luminosity, whether LED, incandescent, or, perhaps fluorescent.
In other words, a couple of watts may be a watt too many.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don’t want to get into splitting hairs on the matter, as there would be practical considerations on luminosity, whether LED, incandescent, or, perhaps fluorescent.
In other words, a couple of watts may be a watt too many.

Then let’s call him a “fluorescent adolescent.”

Not to worry, Brother @Thomas R Morrison, I quote Jack’s response to Kip.

Ooof...reading that made me dizzy. I don't know why he rejoices in stringing together his ideas in the most opaque manner imaginable - I can't tell if he's simply too proud to stoop to a proximal expression of his ideas to make them more readily comprehensible to lesser mortals, or if it's a purely aesthetic thing, like some new kind of theoretical physics beat poetry. Perhaps both.

However, despite the imponderable presentation style, Dr. Sarfatti is almost certainly making sense here - he does like to speculate way out on the outer reaches of physical theory, but I've never caught him just making stuff up.

So perhaps we can unpack this a bit:

Fröhlich coherence appears to refer to a special mode of driven oscillators that pumps all of the driving energy into the lowest frequency modes:

"Weak, strong, and coherent regimes of Fröhlich condensation and their applications to terahertz medicine and quantum consciousness," Reimers et al., Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2009

Negative magnetic susceptibility is simply diamagnetism - the property of a material to expel a magnetic field (this is why neodymium magnets float above a superconductor - superconductors are perfectly diamagnetic - this is called the Meissner effect).

It turns out that there's an electric analog of this effect, negative electric susceptibility, aka diaelectric susceptibility (not to be confused with "dielectric susceptibility"):

"Negative electric susceptibility and magnetism from translational invariance and rotational invariance," Koo, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 2015

All of that just appears to be an idea for creating room-temperature superconductivity, and perhaps also for inverting the optical characteristics (with respect to the vacuum) operating within an exotic new type of metamaterial (more on that later).

The next bit is about the behavior of a special kind of 2D quasiparticle, anyons, that play a significant role in certain topological scenarios like the fractional quantum Hall effect. Apparently he's seeing a connection between the Feynman path integral of these quasiparticles, and an additional degree of freedom in motion through time, which I don't understand, because he's connecting this to quantum processing backward in time.

CTC means "closed timelike curve," which is just general-relativity-speak for a trajectory through curved spacetime which connects an event (a position in 4D spacetime) in the present, to an event in the past, aka, a time machine.

So if his description of these physical principles at work within a specific kind of fractal layered metamaterial can induce energy to move backward in time (within the material only, of course), then he's saying that the the Einstein tensor (Gμν - the metric curvature of spacetime, aka the gravitational field) could be repulsive (aka antigravity) using a small magnitude of electromagnetic input power in the stress-energy tensor, Tμν. I assume that he's invoking the equivalence of time reversal with negative energy states to produce the associated inverted (antigravitational) spacetime curvature, which strikes me as clever and audacious, but I'm unfamiliar with his proposed model for achieving time reversal in QFT with anyons so I don't know if it's valid (okay, no wonder - he just published a 2018 paper that discusses this mechanism for the first time here).

So that's a rough sketch of the first paragraph. Whew.

With the next line he's just summing up the gist of this idea, by referring to the Einstein constant, 8πG/c^4 (he dropped the 8π because it's essentially insignificant). This constant gives the ratio of energy required per magnitude of spacetime deformation, and it's horribly tiny ~ 1/10^42. So you typically need ridiculously high energy densities to distort spacetime in any measurable way. He's saying that we can make this value very large, instead, by following the prescription that he outlined in the first paragraph, so we could make large spacetime distortions - including large negative/antigravitational ones, using small (humanly attainable) energy densities.

Then he closes with a much more accessible description, to explain the Nimitz "Tic-Tac ufo" maneuverability, where he paints this approach as a "softening" of the spacetime manifold (which is a fair analogy when you interpret the typical very small value of the Einstein constant as a kind of "stiffness" to spacetime, which relativists commonly discuss in that way).

Dr. Sarfatti has been exploring the idea that the fundamental physics of general relativity can be completely re-engineered within materials, specifically metamaterials, and materials with a very low internal propagation speed of light, like Bose-Einstein condensates. Honestly that's a really badass idea. We have no idea yet if that line of reasoning is valid, but since it seems unlikely that ufos are harnessing neutron-star levels of energy density (which would make them deadly time-bombs of planet-exterminating energy potential), I have to assume that he's on the right track. At the very least, it's well worth exploring experimentally, because right now I don't see any other even remotely plausible path forward to achieving a gravitational field propulsion technology in the near human future.

And frankly, he may know something that we don't - we've heard very little in the way of specifics about this exotic metamaterial that Lue Elizondo recently confirmed, following Tom DeLonge's initial and faltering explanations on the Joe Rogan show: perhaps Dr. Sarfatti has read the analysis of that material, and is theorizing based on what he knows about it. Idk, it'll be interesting to learn more in the weeks and months ahead.

Last edited:
Then let’s call him a “fluorescent adolescent.”
That’d work, or, "spawn of the Fester, as a fluorescent adolescent". In this narrative Wilcock is mentored/nurtured by Cayce. Then assuming Wilcock was an 0ffspring of Fester adopted by Cayce then later changing his name, seemingly clashes with the reincarnation theme. In not having the foggiest clue as how Fester may have been conceived, there is little if any hope of tracing Wilcock's true ancestry.
Since Cayce past to the great beyond in 1945, I would venture to guess, Wilcock (despite what others may think) would be at least 84 yrs. old. Old enough to know better ...
images

Well, well, well, after 2 months, we finally get disclosure! The real reason for the publication of The NY Times article and the release of those dorky tic-tac videos.

It’s all been a very sophisticated multi-media advertising campaign to promote tourism in the state of Nevada all sponsored by Sen. Harry Reid and Buffalo Bob Bigelow, ET Tourism Impresario extraordinaire.

Pahrump marked as extraterrestrial tourist destination

The Nevada Division of Tourism is pushing a travel itinerary in the state for those interested in the existence of life beyond earth’s atmosphere; life forms that may have already visited the “blue planet.”

The effort could also help boost tourism in rural parts of the state.

The state’s tourism division, commonly known as TravelNevada, designed an alien-inspired UFO stopover driving route, a 487-mile,
2.284e-11 light-year itinerary, at the end of December. The move comes in the wake of the discovery of a Department of Defense program with $22 million in annual appropriation tasked with investigating reports of unidentified flying objects (UFOs). The program had Nevada ties.

Chris Moran, public relations specialist at TravelNevada, said in an email the tourism division “wrote this light-hearted itinerary as if actual aliens might be taking this trip.”

Moran said TravelNevada was trying to take advantage of the new buzz surrounding the story in the Times.

“Because Nevada has the Extraterrestrial Highway, it was a great centerpiece to develop a road trip itinerary to get folks out of Las Vegas and into Nevada’s rural counties — Lincoln, Nye and Esmeralda,” she said. “We even worked with the Mizpah Hotel in Tonopah, which was offering a room special to aliens — but I don’t know if any aliens actually took them up on the deal.”

The itinerary stretches across Pahrump and Tonopah, TravelNevada reported in a news release. . . .

The Nevada Division of Tourism is pushing a travel itinerary in the state for those interested in the existence of life beyond earth’s atmosphere; life forms that may have already visited the “blue planet.”

The effort could also help boost tourism in rural parts of the state.

Excellent marketing and awareness of an interstate advantage! Good show!

Well, well, well, after 2 months, we finally get disclosure!

And we are ready for it!
Humans will actually react pretty well to news of alien life

As humans reach out technologically to see if there are other life forms in the universe, one important question needs to be answered: When we make contact, how are we going to handle it? Will we feel threatened and react in horror? Will we embrace it? Will we even understand it? Or, will we shrug it off as another thing we have to deal with in our increasingly fast-paced world?

"If we came face to face with life outside of Earth, we would actually be pretty upbeat about it," said Arizona State University Assistant Professor of Psychology Michael Varnum. "So far, there's been a lot of speculation about how we might respond to this kind of news, but until now, almost no systematic empirical research."

Varnum presented his findings during a press briefing Feb. 16 at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in Austin, Texas.

In a pilot study, Varnum and his colleagues analyzed language in newspaper articles about past potential extraterrestrial life discoveries. Through the work, Varnum aimed to address the nature of reactions to extraterrestrial life by analyzing reactions using a software program that quantifies emotions, feelings, drives and other psychological states in written texts.
https://phys.org/news/2018-02-humans-react-pretty-news-alien.html

Those studies were mostly about microbial life though... but maybe it's very intelligent spacefaring microbial life!

The real reason for the publication of The NY Times article and the release of those dorky tic-tac videos.

Speaking of which, rumor has it, that NY Times is going to publish "game-changer #2" by Kean et al., possibly already this weekend, and that would be linked to that promised third video, and maybe also to Elizondo's presentation tomorrow. Or maybe not.

TTSA would definitely need some action for advancing their efforts to separate the gullible from their money. At the moment their counter seems to have actually lost some $100,000, which equals to 1 DMR (DeLonge Minimum Royalty unit), but that's likely to be some error again.

There's a new article in Wired about those videos AATIP/NYT/TTSA have released, with some interesting details:
it doesn’t seem like the Pentagon ever held the program’s data or documents that close, and it doesn’t seem like the videos in that story ever were classified.
“If they were officially declassified, they would have to have been officially classified,” says Nate Jones, director of the Freedom of Information Act Project at the National Security Archive. And a classified video would likely have a marking at least at the beginning and end, even after it was okayed for public consumption. Someone—at the Times, at To The Stars—could have cut those introductory and closing seconds from the video, but why would they do that, when both groups were emphasizing the direct-from-DOD legitimacy of the videos? “It looks very strongly like these weren’t released through any proper DOD declassification channels that I’ve ever seen,” says Jones. “I’ve seen a lot of DOD declassification in response to FOIA, in response to mandatory declassification review, in response to proactive disclosure. And it doesn’t look like this.”

Here is, perhaps, why: While the details of the program weren’t widely known, Harris says that the program files the Pentagon has pored over so far—Pentagon staffers have been reviewing AATIP documentation since around the time the Times story broke—were unclassified.

Of course, there are endless quibbles to be had over classification. Elizondo, for his part, clarified to WIRED that he didn’t believe the videos themselves were ever classified: They were just stored on a classified system. Either way, though, it seems that they made their way into the world without the typical release process, which the Department of Defense requires of “all documents that are submitted for official public release.”
First of all, Harris maintains the Pentagon isn’t the source of the videos. “The official who is authorized to release this video on behalf of DOD did not approve the release of this video,” she says. She’s adamant: “I stand firm that we did not release those videos.”

Which means that although the videos may have originated within the DOD, which Harris acknowledges they may have, there’s no public proof or Pentagon acknowledgement of their association with AATIP.
And in any case, one of the Times’ video credits has since changed. WIRED contacted the Times reporters in late December, asking them to comment on how the paper obtained the videos, and on the Defense Department’s denial that it had released them. Reporter Ralph Blumenthal replied on behalf of the three coauthors in early January, “We don't discuss the processes by which we obtain information.” But he added, “We have official documents showing the origin of the videos and the process of review provided within the DOD before they were released.”

In mid-January, though, the Times changed the caption of the lead video in its story. Both videos still have captions stating they were “released by the Defense Department’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.” But the page now simply says the first video is “by,” not “courtesy of,” the Department of Defense.
(although WIRED’s FOIA request for Elizondo's resignation letter, which was quoted in the Times, turned up no records, according to the Office of the Secretary of Defense/Joint Staff).
Those chain-of-custody files aren’t public, but To The Stars did show WIRED some paperwork suggesting that the videos had gone through the Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review (DOPSR), which is one part of the DOD’s document release procedure. DOPSR, says this guide, conducts “security and policy reviews on all documents that are submitted for official public release.” “It means that one of the steps for the review of a product has been completed,” says the Pentagon’s Harris.

But that documentation doesn’t actually clear material for release. “An approval from DOPSR does not equate to public release approval,” says Harris. To release AATIP videos by the book, someone would have had to coordinate with the Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs. So the videos on the To the Stars don’t carry any more weight than the same videos published by the Times.
We’ve pretty clearly established that whatever these videos show, they don’t seem important enough for the Pentagon to get in a tizzy over.
To The Stars Academy acknowledges that the 2004 video has existed elsewhere; its explanation is that those incarnations were leaked versions and that theirs is original. But there’s no public proof for that statement.
In lieu of federal nondenial, or more public paperwork, there should exist hard data—like air traffic control reports, or the radar returns Elizondo mentioned—that could help establish the videos’ actualness and officialness, as well as the UAPs’ strangeness. If someone—in an aircraft, on the ground, on a ship—sent radio waves up, and they bounced off a flying object, the timing of their return and the way those waves had changed could reveal the object’s speed, its distance, and sometimes its shape.

Will To The Stars Academy be releasing those?

Yes, Elizondo says. But how and when and where, he doesn’t know.
What Is Up With Those Pentagon UFO Videos?

Also, if their video is original, why is it in so much worse quality than the one that was leaked years ago? Did they just re-compress it to useless levels because of their incompetence?

Last edited:
And we are ready for it!

According to this luminary, not necessarily, as interviewed by Lawanda Knapp.

"Paul Hellyer The Extraterrestrial Takeover will Begin in 2018 Tom DeLonge Background in"

"

Seriously, are you kidding Paul, they’ll freak out. No slimy, gray, gaunt, frail, ETs here. It will be something straight out of Mars Attacks with ray guns blasting!

I think we have a winner guys: Paul Hellyer former Canadian Minister Of Defense, admits four distinct species of aliens have been visiting the earth for thousands of years. He asserts they live among us and the USA is in a world kabal conspiracy. • r/skeptic

Great news guys, we have finally identified an alien! She was Stephanie Kwolek.

Why? Because:
Hellyer’s beliefs include the following details:
  • Most aliens come from other star systems, although there are some living on Venus, Mars and Saturn’s moon.
  • There have been four species of aliens visiting our planet for thousands of years.
  • Most alien species have benevolent intentions toward humanity, although a handful have ulterior motives.
  • One alien species, known as the “Tall Whites” is working with the U.S. air force in Nevada and has been known to pass for humans in public.
  • The “federation” of alien species has vowed not to intervene in human affairs unless they are invited to.
  • The federation is disappointed in the way humans have treated the planet.
  • Aliens technology is far more advanced. They have given us LED lights, microchips and Kevlar vests, but would be far more helpful if we weren’t warmongers.
  • There are between two and twelve total species of aliens (although some place the number closer to 80). Some look just like humans, while others appear more like the creatures portraying in popular culture.
Former Canadian defence minister Paul Hellyer says aliens will help humans if we stop wars

Stephanie Louise Kwolek (July 31, 1923 – June 18, 2014) was an American chemist, whose career at the DuPontcompany spanned over 40 years.[1] She is best known for inventing the first of a family of synthetic fibers of exceptional strength and stiffness: poly-paraphenylene terephthalamide—better known as Kevlar.[1][2] For her discovery, Kwolek was awarded the DuPont company's Lavoisier Medal for outstanding technical achievement.
Stephanie Kwolek - Wikipedia

Why fear aliens, like Kwolek, when we have defense chiefs like Hellyer?

Rumor has it, Ramtha aka JZ Knight of MUFON’s inner circle is now in negotiations with the “whiteys” aka Nordics, as they obviously enjoy preferential treatment over other species.

Ramtha, New Age Cult Leader, Unleashes Drunken, Racist, Homophobic Rants to Large Following

http://jamesclarksonufo.com/ufo-news/with-regret-why-i-must-leave-mufon-completely

"Given the situation that I am addressing, where I live is extremely relevant to my decision to quit MUFON. I live in Olympia in Thurston County in Washington State; Olympia is 19 miles from Yelm, WA, the location of the world headquarters of the cult leader, JZ Knight AKA Ramtha, who is arguably the richest and most powerful member of the MUFON Inner Circle. I am painfully aware of all the negative consequences that may arise from the influence of those in the MUFON Inner Circle."

"I did not know JZ Knight’s role in MUFON until after I heard the Kevin Randle interview of Jan Harzan, not long after I resigned as a MUFON State Director. Given the power and influence of JZ Knight, and not knowing how much influence she truly has in MUFON, I may be taking a risk by daring to voice a concern about her Inner Circle status. At the same time, I will not have my reputation in this field compromised by affiliating with a rich and powerful cult leader who is now a member of the MUFON Inner Circle."

Rumor has it, Ramtha aka JZ Knight of MUFON’s inner circle is now in negotiations with the “whiteys” aka Nordics, as they obviously enjoy preferential treatment over other species.

Ramtha, New Age Cult Leader, Unleashes Drunken, Racist, Homophobic Rants to Large Following

With Regret – Why I Must Leave MUFON Completely

"Given the situation that I am addressing, where I live is extremely relevant to my decision to quit MUFON. I live in Olympia in Thurston County in Washington State; Olympia is 19 miles from Yelm, WA, the location of the world headquarters of the cult leader, JZ Knight AKA Ramtha, who is arguably the richest and most powerful member of the MUFON Inner Circle. I am painfully aware of all the negative consequences that may arise from the influence of those in the MUFON Inner Circle."

"I did not know JZ Knight’s role in MUFON until after I heard the Kevin Randle interview of Jan Harzan, not long after I resigned as a MUFON State Director. Given the power and influence of JZ Knight, and not knowing how much influence she truly has in MUFON, I may be taking a risk by daring to voice a concern about her Inner Circle status. At the same time, I will not have my reputation in this field compromised by affiliating with a rich and powerful cult leader who is now a member of the MUFON Inner Circle."
Why are you posting this garbage in this thread? In fact, why do you seem to only post garbage in this thread?

It's as if it's your personal mission in life to make every thread dedicated to this story so offensively hostile and unreadable that nobody will bother with it. Congratulations, btw: mission accomplished.

Back