• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

From The NY Times: The Pentagon's Secret UFO Program

Wasn't this about the time Elizondo's pre-recorded presentation was supposed to begin at the UFO Congress?

I believe there are 3 options:
1) He doesn't reveal anything new -> crowd will be disappointed, he took another hit on credibility for nothing.
2) He reveals something new, and that will be revealed at the same time on the TTSA site -> something should happen soon.
3) He reveals something new, but only there -> there goes their excuse of not being able to answer to questions because of SEC rules, if they can reveal something significant for that limited audience before the shareholders.

Actually, is number 3 and that excuse valid even now? Isn't it so that the investment transactions are finalized only in September or so, so technically those investors aren't even shareholders yet?

Does anybody know what sort of rules SEC actually has for companies in that stage? I mean rules that would limit the kind of information the company can give to those who ask.

Last edited:
Oh, Brother @Realm, do I have a speaker at the UFO Congress that you would have enjoyed! In fact, if I may brag a little about my quite intuitive talents as a matchmaker, I think she might be your soulmate.

International UFO Congress | Nancy du Tertre

Nancy du Tertre is known as The Skeptical Psychic™ and is an attorney, specialized in securities litigation, and former CBS radio show host. Nancy is a trained psychic detective, psychic medium, medical intuitive, paranormal investigator, and trained in several advanced military-style remote viewing (psychic spying) techniques. Nancy has also created a brand new type of remote viewing called “TSP” which incorporates psychic reading techniques and remote viewing protocols.

Her lecture is entitled:
REMOTE VIEWING THE EXTRATERRESTRIALS

Remote viewing was first developed in the early 1970’s as a type of psychic spying funded by the CIA and U.S. military in order to keep pace with similar developments in the Soviet Union. It involves a strict methodology with protocols to structure clairvoyance and psychic sensing abilities. Remote viewing has been increasingly used to view alien activities and alien structures on other planets.

This presentation will examine the results of some of these sessions with updated data on these viewings, and discuss other possible uses for remote viewing and clairvoyance including analysis of abduction scenarios, studying alien spacecraft technology, and alien communication techniques.

The presenter, Nancy du Tertre, known as “The Skeptical Psychic,” is an attorney and linguist, trained in several languages, a trained psychic detective, paranormal investigator, medical intuitive, a UFO “experiencer,” and former CBS radio show host. She is trained in military-style advanced remote viewing techniques in Controlled Remote Viewing, Associative Remote Viewing and Extended Remote Viewing.

Nancy has also developed a brand new type of RV called “TSP” which she has used for clients interested in alien abduction scenarios. Nancy is the author of several books including “How to Talk to an Alien” (2015) and “Psychic Intuition: Everything You Ever Wanted to Ask But Were Afraid to Know” (2012).

Remote viewing was first developed in the early 1970’s as a type of psychic spying funded by the CIA and U.S. military in order to keep pace with similar developments in the Soviet Union.

The Oracle of Delphi–an early remote viewer? Remote viewing traces its roots at least as far back as the Greek historian Herodotus who recorded the story of Croesus, the King of Lydia who, in the 6th Century BC successfully tested the psychic abilities of the Oracle of Delphi. You are correct in that modern remote viewing history dates from a number of pioneering experiments performed in the late 1960s and early 1970s at the American Society for Psychical Research (ASPR). The focus of these experiments was New York artist and psychical researcher Ingo Swann.

Oh, Brother @Realm, do I have a speaker at the UFO Congress that you would have enjoyed! In fact, if I may brag a little about my quite intuitive talents as a matchmaker, I think she might be your soulmate.

If I had a soul, and it would mate with her, I would take it to a couples therapist to talk about our mind-body problems.

Her lecture is entitled:
REMOTE VIEWING THE EXTRATERRESTRIALS

That bs is a good example for why I mentioned for option 1 that "he took another hit on credibility for nothing". Since there doesn't seem to be any news on the TTSA site, it looks like it's either that or option 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Update 2 (midnight EST): Looks like whatever was discussed in that interview, only one person in the entire world tweeted about it afterwards. It's still early, but it's not looking great. :-[“ :(

Elizondo's pre-recorded Q&A session at UFO Congress 2018 is today • r/UFOs

So they had "The Guinness World Record holding largest UFO convention" and only one journalist made some tweets of how Elizondo repeated some of his earlier comments about those ridiculous materials, that in any case seem to be just a continuation of the tragic tale of extreme gullibility that traces back to the 90's and to Linda Moulton Howe and an anonymous hoaxer. If that was the part worth tweeting about, then it was option 1, another hit on credibility for nothing.

Someone in that Reddit thread states to have been at the congress and seen the video yesterday and answers to the question of what new information Elizondo actually disclosed as follows:
Okay. Nothing. I wasn’t disappointed though.

As for that Guinness record, they seem to have made a big deal about that record for some years now:
UFO conventions of all sizes cater to audiences of different sizes, but in the end, only one of these UFO fests can be considered as the biggest.

The newly-published “Guinness World Records 2015” has just designated the Arizona-based International UFO Congress as the “world’s largest UFO convention.”
What we try to do is set the standard and keep this whole field of UFO research fresh and contemporary
“I think Guinness chose us mostly because of the numbers, but also, we try to choose speakers who aren’t in the circuit — people who are doing new, novel and, perhaps, unknown (but important) research in this field, and give them a podium so that the greater community of people interested in this can find out some of the amazing and great work that is going on, that they probably don’t know about,” Rojas told Huff Post.
Big Honors For UFO Congress | HuffPost

So what sort of "fresh and contemporary" "standards" are they setting? Let's see, remote viewing and consciousness/soul bs, that Travis Walton hoaxer from the 70's, crop circles, as if that is still a thing, etc. And now also featuring Elizondo and the TTSA, among all that. Great.

Seems like we have to wait for the next NYT story to get anything that might be new. But what's the use of the TTSA then? Why didn't Elizondo just team up with the NYT, and possibly retain his credibility?

Last edited:
So they had "The Guinness World Record holding largest UFO convention" and only one journalist made some tweets of how Elizondo repeated some of his earlier comments about those ridiculous materials, that in any case seem to be just a continuation of the tragic tale of extreme gullibility that traces back to the 90's and to Linda Moulton Howe and an anonymous hoaxer. If that was the part worth tweeting about, then it was option 1, another hit on credibility for nothing.

Someone in that Reddit thread states to have been at the congress and seen the video yesterday and answers to the question of what new information Elizondo actually disclosed as follows:

As for that Guinness record, they seem to have made a big deal about that record for some years now:

Big Honors For UFO Congress | HuffPost

So what sort of "fresh and contemporary" "standards" are they setting? Let's see, remote viewing and consciousness/soul bs, that Travis Walton hoaxer from the 70's, crop circles, as if that is still a thing, etc. And now also featuring Elizondo and the TTSA, among all that. Great.

Seems like we have to wait for the next NYT story to get anything that might be new. But what's the use of the TTSA then? Why didn't Elizondo just team up with the NYT, and possibly retain his credibility?
Brother @Realm !!! Another research assignment for you! The author of that HuffPo piece was Lee Speigel and he has been for years the go to paranormal and UFO maven at HuffPo. I’m surprised that he is not on the TTSA bandwagon, but here is a piece he wrote for HuffPo last May about Buffalo Bob Bigelow.
Aerospace Executive 'Absolutely Convinced' There Are Aliens On Earth | HuffPost

The major sponsor of the affair is OpenMinds TV, and this is all their Twitter feed has to show for the event. Some middle-aged guys hovering about a card table fixing stuff, when you would think they would be sharing something of importance.

Open Minds UFO News (@openmindstv) | Twitter

International UFO Congress

The major sponsor of the affair is OpenMinds TV, and this is all their Twitter feed has to show for the event. Some middle-aged guys hovering about a card table fixing stuff, when you would think they would be sharing something of importance.

I guess the overall message is: This IS your grandfather's ufology!

They have marketed Elizondo's interview earlier:
Guess the answer was NO then. Great!

Quote of the Day from a “To-The-Starry-eyed” devotee on the TTSA Facebook page

I find it interesting Tom Delonge talked of the evil Parasitic Entities and Luis Elizondo is listed as having a background in Parasitology.”

I guess the overall message is: This IS your grandfather's ufology!

The second human to come forward with impressions from the event, and once again, seemingly disappointing. :(

"TLDR: Answers to the questions that were pretty straight forward, no bombshells, no new videos or disclosure. Wait for the video to come out for more details. Video was about 20-30min." :eek: $$$

I was at UFO Congress on Saturday, and saw the new Luis Elizondo video! • r/UFOs

From a poster in the comment section:

"...what they did to independently verify the claims they put in the article?..."

"I suspect that because Elizondo spoke to them with a lot of confidence and self-assurance, that they probably just took a lot of what he claimed as gospel. Sans verification. In other words, exactly what most people self-primed to believe woo do all the time.

A few years ago, Elizondo's "unshakeable confidence" convinced a lot of people of his claims of a breakthrough innovation that would set the container shipping world on fire...

Partners develop system to streamline cargo ship operations
«...In short, the superstructure of a ship containing all the navigational gear, other controls, and crew accommodations would be ifted from the hull of a newly arrived ship by crane and placed on the hull of another one that's loaded and ready to go...»

... «..."The technology is there. There would be some design issues but nothing that can't be overcome," Elizondo said. Because ships are already built using modular techniques, the capability of easily moving a superstructure already exists...»

... «...Last February [2009] they received a patent for their concept, clearing the way for the project to move to the next stage...»

... «..."We want this to be for Maryland by Marylanders," Elizondo added...»

... «...As they travel around making PowerPoint presentations on their new system, they speak with an unshakeable confidence about its future... — Source»

There are some remarkable parallels [emphasized in bold above] between what Elizondo says in that 2010 article about his NSE "breakthrough" and what he has said about his current venture's "breakthroughs".

I got nothing against Elizondo. He strikes me as an extraordinarily likable fellah. He seems to be a guy who has no shortage of bold "breakthrough" ideas. And I like that in a guy.

But if I'm betting on a horse, I gotta look at his previous "form". I gotta ask myself: "How did his last breakthrough work out for him?". For Never Ship Empty anyway, the answer is: Not all that great, it looks like."

"But if I'm betting on a horse, I gotta look at his previous "form"."

Many of the most successful "entrepreneurs" had many failures on their way to success. The horse comparison is overly simplistic. You got nothing against Elizondo, but you happy to make predictions about him based on, lets face it, a tiny snippet of his life you feel you are familiar with, thanks to a few interviews and an old article. It would be like betting on that horse, when all you know about their previous "form" is a single race they did, 8 years ago.

"But if I'm betting on a horse, I gotta look at his previous "form"."

Many of the most successful "entrepreneurs" had many failures on their way to success. The horse comparison is overly simplistic. You got nothing against Elizondo, but you happy to make predictions about him based on, lets face it, a tiny snippet of his life you feel you are familiar with, thanks to a few interviews and an old article. It would be like betting on that horse, when all you know about their previous "form" is a single race they did, 8 years ago.
Thanks, "quotation" marks noted.

The Oracle of Delphi–an early remote viewer? Remote viewing traces its roots at least as far back as the Greek historian Herodotus who recorded the story of Croesus, the King of Lydia who, in the 6th Century BC successfully tested the psychic abilities of the Oracle of Delphi. You are correct in that modern remote viewing history dates from a number of pioneering experiments performed in the late 1960s and early 1970s at the American Society for Psychical Research (ASPR). The focus of these experiments was New York artist and psychical researcher Ingo Swann.

Zounds and salutations, @Irreligious Survivalist, oh, thou erudite but ephemeral Doppelgänger of Sir Walter Bosley himself!!! Thou art just the apparition I need to aid in my quest to establish the provenance of TTSA, a — “chain of intellectual custody” I suppose we could call it — that I have traced from Tom DeLonge, aka The Donald Trump of Disclosure, back through the last half century to the Church of Scientology in the late 1960s, and quite amazingly enough, through one and only one entelechy in that chain, the one and only Owl in the Aviary, Dr. Harold E. Puthoff.

May I direct you now to my Comment #556 on this very thread which I made on Feb 8
From The NY Times: The Pentagon's Secret UFO Program

Where I express the provenance so far in Biblical language. To wit (and witless alike):

Scientology begat Remote Viewing which begat CIA at SRI which begat UFO Working Group which begat Stargate which begat NIDS which begat AATIP which begat TTSA. So, Hal Puthoff as Father Abraham but clean-shaven? (Remember, before Jesus said “Feed my sheep” to Peter, Hal Puthoff said to John Alexander: “Stare at my goats.”)

And now that thou hast invoked the name of Ingo Swann, who was also a member of the Church of Scientology back in the late 60’s along with Hal the Owl and Pat Price et al., I then ask thee to expound further on the relationship of the ASPR in NYC to the development of what became remote viewing at SRI from 1972 on, through the agency of Ingo Swann being bi-coastal.

I thank thee in advance and in retrograde.

I remain in your service as:
Hollywood Tomfortas,
Hierophant to the Stars
(and to an occasional asteroid)

nyukles exponential

Now that you have reminded me through David Wilcock, of the End of the Mayan Calender in 2012 debacle, I have renewed my interest in establishing a sub-genre of my Theatre of the Apocalyptic Burlesque to be called “Disclosure Vaudeville,” where the funniest performers are , like David Wilcock, utterly unaware of how funny they really are.

Indeed I have just found a partner for David Wilcock in this new venue, a person who does not name himself except as “Post-Disclosure”, but one who acts very much like a Bud Abbott to David Wilcock’s Lou Costello. Ya gotta love this guy!!! Check out his delectable rant against David!

And now that thou hast invoked the name of Ingo Swann, who was also a member of the Church of Scientology back in the late 60’s along with Hal the Owl and Pat Price et al., I then ask thee to expound further on the relationship of the ASPR in NYC to the development of what became remote viewing at SRI from 1972 on, through the agency of Ingo Swann being bi-coastal.

I believe Mr. Swann's sexual preferences are outside the normal decorum of debate, Sir.

Back