• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Free card reading for forum members

Arthur

Skilled Investigator
For several years I have owned a very old pack of play cards that are called Romany Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards.

If anyone here would like me to deal them out, let me know.

I am too much of a scardy cat to take you up on your offer, I am not very lucky when it comes to cards.

I can almost guarantee that I would be dealt the worst imaginable hand!

Once upon I time I played online poker, but I will never again.

Poker players targeted by card-watching malware - BBC News
Don't be scared lol there's no investment and as far as I'm aware, there's no proven paranormality to simple divining instruments. :p
It's just a cool spooky poo- if the reader or readee had some paranormal aspect that would be something else I suppose.

What the hell
Deal me out.

Your Past. The Ten of Hearts, (caption on the card:) There shall be a great happiness in the home shortly

The card of Gatherings points towards groups,family and some form of celebration. Something you hold close to your heart - be it a concern or a wish, as come to an happy conclusion.

The Present. The Joker, you shall never want for money.

The card of Innocence is surrounded with good tidings and fortuitous influence. A new path or project has presented itself along the path you tread in life. This jovial figure can sometimes be described as the fate card, a term that indicates that your on the right track and making your way to something destined.

The Coming Future. The Ace of Clubs, a slight setback shall be righted.

The card of Communications heralds the arrival of important news. Expect messages via telephone, email or by letter. Something new is to begin that will reshape much of your life. The card often reveals a person with hidden talents that will finally be recognised and probably be rewarded via promotion or an increase in money.

The Unexpected.. The Ace of Spades, a change of address in the near future.
The card of changes is a powerful one and with it being an ace shows new ways of thinking and transformation. Something is about to end, but at the same time a new direction will lead you towards something better. This ace drips with strong energies that are both creative and influential. Something big and very unexpected is about to manifest itself in life.

Those Around You. The Five of Spades, your sweet hearts love will never grow less.
There are changes to your lifestyle coming that will be caused by someone close. There is a disagreement between two people here who may decide to breakup the relationship. This card shows news and surprises that includes people you know. This card also reveals travel - perhaps to a new job or a new house?

Obstacles. The Ten of Spades, startling news in a letter.
This is the card of grief and worry - pay attention to your health. News shall arrive that may cause you problems - life, locations, travel and costs etc.

Outcome. The Seven of Hearts, beware of a flatterer.
The card reveals some issues with relationships. Promises may be broken, those you rely on will let you down. This card tells you that now is the time for you to reflect on how others see you. You may learn that someone close is actually an enemy

Hit me.

But first, you have to get O'Brien involved, he can bring his Tarot deck and we can have pizza n' Cokes n' stuff. :p

Don't be scared lol there's no investment and as far as I'm aware, there's no proven paranormality to simple divining instruments. :p
It's just a cool spooky poo- if the reader or readee had some paranormal aspect that would be something else I suppose.

Thank you for your kind sentiment but my true understanding tells me it it is more of a danger for the readee than me :)

I believe in the power of belief, so there are some things I won't touch with a barge pole.

I also think that "Luck" (good or bad) is contagious.
I suppose that I must be shielded by my non-belief.
Why do you believe that luck is contagious..I've not noticed that.
Please know that I'm not close minded.

For several years I have owned a very old pack of play cards that are called Romany Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards.

If anyone here would like me to deal them out, let me know.
Sure :). Please do me up a spread for health and wealth in 2016!

I suppose that I must be shielded by my non-belief.
Why do you believe that luck is contagious..I've not noticed that.
Please know that I'm not close minded.

I think I got the idea from red dwarf:

Quarantine (Red Dwarf) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Red Dwarf receives a signal from the hologram Dr. Hildegarde Lanstrom. The crew takes Starbug to visit the Viral Research Centre, where Lanstrom had been working on a theory that viruses can be positive as well as negative. Lanstrom had successfully isolated several positive viruses, including the "luck virus", which grants whomever contracts it extreme good luck.

I think I got the idea from red dwarf:

Quarantine (Red Dwarf) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Red Dwarf receives a signal from the hologram Dr. Hildegarde Lanstrom. The crew takes Starbug to visit the Viral Research Centre, where Lanstrom had been working on a theory that viruses can be positive as well as negative. Lanstrom had successfully isolated several positive viruses, including the "luck virus", which grants whomever contracts it extreme good luck.
Yeah :p I referenced the luck virus in another thread (also the sexual magnetism virus;))

Back