• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Forget About Bill Birnes Glasses... Whats up with Girogio Tsoukalos' Hair?

O

old nutsack

giorgio-a-tsoukalos.jpg
He actually looked in the mirror and thought "Damn I look good, people will take me seriously."
pencil.png

I was looking for an opportunity to comment on that as well. I think his hair is about as wild as his logic.
But for some reason I don't find him as ridiculous as Birnes. He seems kinda funny.

I was looking for an opportunity to comment on that as well. I think his hair is about as wild as his logic.
But for some reason I don't find him as ridiculous as Birnes. He seems kinda funny.

Heck, I bet they're both entertaining as hell at a party.

Have you ever seen Birnes without the glasses. He has a condiciton or something that makes him blink constantly. So, at least he has a legitimate reason for wearing them.

Have you ever seen Birnes without the glasses. He has a condiciton or something that makes him blink constantly. So, at least he has a legitimate reason for wearing them.

Actually I heard him explain on a radio show once that at the beginning of UFO Hunters he had eye surgery and wore the sunglasses because of the bright lights. Later when he could have went without them a producer/director of the show said he liked the look and to keep it.

Obviously, he knows something about antigravity, that is, for now, lost on the rest of us. His hair is clearly defying gravity. OR,.....HE IS!!!

"i'm to sexy for my hair"..........I'm a model..........and i do my little thing on the cat walk.....on the cat walk......".lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back