• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

FLASH!! TRANSMISSIONS FROM THE PLEIADES!!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen, I just received this news flash and felt it important enough to forward on here!

Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 6:33 PM
Subject: TRANSMISSIONS FROM THE PLEIADES

As heard on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, Using his faster than light speed transmitter, this CD is an audio series of 3 transmissions David Sereda made to the Pleiades Star system during his last 3 birthdays leading up to August 21st, 2012. To his surprise, the transmissions were received by the Pleiadian Council and the answers are mind blowing! Real Star beings appeared to David Sereda and delivered messages for the world!
Format: CD
Cost: $21.95 (includes global shipping)

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE Voice Entertainment Online Store - Transmissions from the Pleiades

My God! We do live in exciting times!
Decker

I thought the Pleiadians were at war with the US and China off the coast of California.

Why pay $21.95 to Sereda when we can get the play by play free on YouTube from Colleen Thomas?

I know Sereda has whole-heartedly got himself behind some seriously questionable stuff in Ufology etc but this really does take the biscuit.

In a way I don't even blame him - if people are stupid enough to part with hard-earned cash for this tripe then they bloody well deserve to lose 80 bucks on utter horseshit.

I know Sereda has whole-heartedly got himself behind some seriously questionable stuff in Ufology etc but this really does take the biscuit.

In a way I don't even blame him - if people are stupid enough to part with hard-earned cash for this tripe then they bloody well deserve to lose 80 bucks on utter horseshit.

There that's better .. we needed a pic of snake oil in here.

snakeoil.jpg

Back