• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Flash! A Kal K Korff EXPOSE!!!!

I found his Meier book to be quite delightful but did start to notice a lot more self-importance in his Roswell book.

Of course you did Lance, of course you did.

Decker

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

And while speaking about the "delightful" Kal Korff, I have now been informed (via email of course) that Kal has hired a total of 5 Indian lawyers, from India, that are currently now filing suit against me on behalf of Kal. All from India, with me in the U.S. and Kal somewhere in Europe. I dropped whoever a note and told them I look forward to seeing them all in court.

Decker

And while speaking about the "delightful" Kal Korff, I have now been informed (via email of course) that Kal has hired a total of 5 Indian lawyers, from India, that are currently now filing suit against me on behalf of Kal. All from India, with me in the U.S. and Kal somewhere in Europe. I dropped whoever a note and told them I look forward to seeing them all in court.

Decker

Don, forgive me for presuming to give you legal advice, but I think you should be prepared for the possibility that this crank might prevail in his imaginary lawsuit. I'm sure you have hired a dozen imaginary lawyers, of course (it costs no more to hire 12 fictional lawyers than it does to hire one, after all) but keep in mind this whole proceeding will take place exclusively in Korff's head, and you should not expect legal precedent or common sense or even the laws of physics to apply in that venue. If I were you, I think I'd put a couple million imaginary dollars into an imaginary Swiss bank account just in case. You just never know...

So i guess his next video rant will have a Bollywood theme to it.:)

I cant believe --none-- of you guys get it. Everything in the US has been OUTSOURCED to India. Why not lawyers as well? All thats left here, is the --unemployed-- ......

India, at least Bombay, is really really strange from a westerners point of view. ;) But such is each new place one visits I guess.

And what is particularly interesting is that the host of the X-Zone use to bash Korff after the expose (as he was probably felling the heat too).
For example look at this episode from 2012 where host confirms that Korff is already banned from the show for 2 years "for good reasons" (and additionally he is using more explicit terms at 04:20 minute):
Rob McConnell Interviews: Korffer F.N. - The Truth About Kal Korff

I guess the heat is not felt anymore in the air so Korff immediately gets his place back on the same show that previously bashed him.
What a paradox.

Last edited:
And what is particularly interesting is that the host of the X-Zone use to bash Korff after the expose (as he was probably felling the heat too).
For example look at this episode from 2012 where host confirms that Korff is already banned from the show for 2 years "for good reasons" (and additionally he is using more explicit terms at 04:20 minute):
Rob McConnell Interviews: Korffer F.N. - The Truth About Kal Korff
I guess the heat is not felt anymore in the air so Korff immediately gets his place back on the same show that previously bashed him.
What a paradox.

Back in the time of this minor dust up, Korff really went to work on McConnell. McConnell and his wife had undergone some type of a physical abuse thingy (his wife had beaten McConnell to a pulp, black eyes and etc.) and Korff, outraged at being dumped by McConnell, got a photo of McConnells face and used it for all it was worth. Typical Korff.

The fact that McConnell now accepts that idiot Korff back on his network tells you all you will ever need to know about Rob McConnell.

Decker

Back in the time of this minor dust up, Korff really went to work on McConnell. McConnell and his wife had undergone some type of a physical abuse thingy (his wife had beaten McConnell to a pulp, black eyes and etc.) and Korff, outraged at being dumped by McConnell, got a photo of McConnells face and used it for all it was worth. Typical Korff.

The fact that McConnell now accepts that idiot Korff back on his network tells you all you will ever need to know about Rob McConnell.

I tend to empathize with those who feel Korff doesn't deserve any air time, and it's disappointing McConnell opened the door again, but I also suspect there's more to the situation than we're aware of. Maybe we should get McConnell on as a guest on the Paracast and ask him?

Our hero name-checks Ecker during the Art Bell "tribute" show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gSgELFBXEk (33mins)

Will Don apologise for his sleight on the great man? :D

Oh my, from 20 years ago ... long before I was part of a group that slapped Kalvin K Korff's "dick in the dirt." If anything, Kalvin is now more out there in the ozone .. than ever ...

:)

PS the answer is not a f-ing chance ...

Back