• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Flash! A Kal K Korff EXPOSE!!!!

This comes on top of his highly successful 2009 trip to the French/German border to test Bulldust. It is reported, by those who secretly accompanied Kal, that they could not believe the amount of Bulldust that was in the air that day. They, however for legal and health reasons, were unable to testify on camera.-source: The POC Examiner.

Hey Don, how was the nap?:)

Well Pair, nap was great! It is (no surprise of course) 5:42 PM Pacific Time and No Process Server.

Decker

Good morning all. Well, here it is one day later and just a bit before 10:00 AM and no papers served here. No strangers on my little lane, no strange cars cruising about looking for my address. Just thought I would mention that.

Decker

Honestly, I think something terrible happened to his mind.
His book on Meier was well done and well written.
His book on Roswell was a bit less so but still covered many of the best problems with the case.

I wonder, Don, if perhaps the pitiful apology he was forced to make on Art Bell started him on the path to being unhinged?
Was that his River Deep, Mountain High?

Lance

I honestly do not know Lance. I do believe however, from his bizarre rantings and ravings that he really would benefit from seeing (on a regular basis) a certified mental health professional.

Decker

Don, next time you come across this clown, tell him he may sue me too for libel/defamation as well, I'll gladly give my real name if asked.

This is a grown man....what the fuck went wrong, Mr. Korff?

kalvincolonelcrackhead.jpg

Wow some show Don, felt more like a party at the end there. Lots of characters, good to hear from DB. haven't heard from him since he left the Paracast. Oh boy did that Tina sound pissed at Korff. Anyways fun show, i think (hope) that would be the last we hear from this dude.

Pleasant surprises in this show, very nostalgic to hear David Biedny again.
Nicely produced,Don, I know you put a lot of work into the show!
In the end perhaps it was too easy a target? Maybe its not a good thing to poke fun of the mentally ill (and I am not using that term that in a sarcastic way)?

Lance, normally you would be correct. However this guy is nasty, toxic, and totally off the rails. Plus .. he just won't leave someone alone .. and tonight he got a taste of that right back at him. I did not want to waste time doing this but he has attacked me ... for a long time. If you heard the show you know what he did to Biedny, Randle, Tina, and many others. Names like Royce Myers comes to mind .. Korff tried to get Royce fired from his job. This guy has a wife and kids. Korff has nothing coming from me.

Decker

I don't think I have heard mentioned KKK's connection to William Moore.
If my memory is correct, Moore was a sort of mentor to Korff in the very early days. I have (somewhere) Korff's white paper, the precursor, to his Meier book in which Moore is praised (or maybe introduces the work?).

I do have reason to believe that Korff did actually work for Apple Computer (or sub-company, Claris) at some point in late 1980's or early '90's.

Lance

Yes, for a month or couple of months. Then (because his work was so sub-par) he ended up leaving and at the time claimed he had to go because ...... ready of this one???? he told them he had "brain cancer".

Decker

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Nothing really describes a person like their own words. One thing that shows how off the rails Korff is is the following "letter" he sent under the persona of "Avimi Askenazi, Warrant Officer, Special Secret Services, -- Israel." This was sent to Royce Myers when Korff was attempting to get Myers "on board" the effort to help his brother "Kurtis" after Kurtis was shot by police while trying to run down a police officer attempting to arrest him. Letter below.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Myers III,

This email is to inform you that we are now "clear" to proceed in our efforts to prosecute you.
You may rest assured that I will be personally leading this effort, along with various investors over here, against you.

You may wish to contact the lawyer involved in the shooting of Kurtis Korff.

The forensic tests just came back. Mr. KURTIS Korff was NOT behind the wheel of that car, and there
WAS a cover-up. This means by the police, Sgt. Myers III.

Your colleagues are going to be prosecuted now, and you are the subject of a new TV show where it
concerns consumer fraud.

The show is called UFO WatchCat and it is produced by Martina Tycova, as in former Lt. Martina
Tycova of the YS3.

This will all be discussed in the media starting this evening, and the Special Secret Services
from Israel will be sending officers out next week to Oregon to start their operations.

If you have any questions concerning our plans to prosecute you, for everything from libel,
slander and defamation, to the consumer complaints against you for recommending
people who are frauds in the UFO field, please feel free to ask me.

We are going public with all of this information, we WILL be publishing this information, and you
are now fucked.

It is about time people find out how you REALLY are, Mr. Myers III, not how you "project"
yourself to be.

Colonel Kal Korff tried to warn you that there was a cover up concerning his
brother.

But you refused to believe it, falsely accused him of then using this against you in the wrong way,
etc.

Now, you can CONFIRM this by making one phone call.

Let's see if you have the INTEGRITY to do so.

Ask the lawyer now yourself...Colonel Korff was right. Just like later tonight he's going to prove
he worked at Lawrence Livermore Labs, and your colleagues Mr. Don Ecker and
David Biedny are toast. The police reports concerning Mr. Biedny will be
published soon, and we will be speaking with YOUR superiors about a great many
things starting next week.

You may wish to warn
your department, Royce, this way they can "compare" your "version" of events
versus the legal documentation they will be receiving. It will be further
evidence you have indeed been lying this whole time concerning several
things.

Unless we hear directly from you, you will have to read the details in the local media where
you are, as well as in the international media, on the radio and on the Internet.

We are also going PUBLIC with everything about you, including of course
photos.

For the record, there is no "threat" here, so do not try to claim there is one. Instead, we are
simply informing you of these latest developments.

As even you know, Colonel Korff had to wait and be patient, while the tests were done by a neutral
lab and to build the case. That has now been done.

I look forward to our upcoming and wholly assured battle to expose you and the corruption within
Josephine County as identified by Sheriff Gil Gilbertson who, as you know, got
elected for this very reason.

Most sincerely,

Avimi
Askenazi
Warrant Officer,
Special Secret Services, --
Israel.

Hey Lance,

I just received this. See what I mean? My God, what a Horses Ass.

Korff Suit.jpg

Going to call those Law Offices and see what they think about someone possibly stealing their identity.

Wow Don! I think you're toast! (Woops, forgot caps lock) I meant TOAST. Looks OFFICIAL to me. All caps pretty much removes any doubt that this is serious and OFFICIAL.
I think I'll call the law firm and retain their services. I need some legal advice about whether pretending to be a lawyer while attempting to defame someone is illegal. I do know that accepting a client while pretending to be a lawyer is.

BTW: Just started listening to you a couple of months ago, I can't believe I'd never heard you before. I really enjoy your show. You do it better than the old Art Bell (I know you were first) with more interesting subjects and no hype and credulity. Keep it up, and get more of your old stuff up for download. I've run out of your shows to listen to. Great stuff!

Wow Don! I think you're toast! (Woops, forgot caps lock) I meant TOAST. Looks OFFICIAL to me. All caps pretty much removes any doubt that this is serious and OFFICIAL.
I think I'll call the law firm and retain their services. I need some legal advice about whether pretending to be a lawyer while attempting to defame someone is illegal. I do know that accepting a client while pretending to be a lawyer is.

BTW: Just started listening to you a couple of months ago, I can't believe I'd never heard you before. I really enjoy your show. You do it better than the old Art Bell (I know you were first) with more interesting subjects and no hype and credulity. Keep it up, and get more of your old stuff up for download. I've run out of your shows to listen to. Great stuff!

Well bitfiend, first things first. Here are my radio archives. Dark Matter's Radio Downloads - CyberStationUSA.com

Now, as to the attorney ... he called me back after I left him a short message about korff. Firstly ... he charges $5,000. per day for his services. Ouch!! Rather expensive, eh? And when I told him what was going on ... he was not amused! And to think that korff would not think I would contact this lawyer? Not only does korff not use both oars, he doesn't use any oars. He is so impotent with rage and probably spittle coming out of his mouth ... he probably was kicking holes in his hovel. More to come later.

Decker

Hey Lance,

I just received this. See what I mean? My God, what a Horses Ass.

monamoonah.jpg

Going to call those Law Offices and see what they think about someone possibly stealing their identity.

It's amazing how all of the people who write something "on behalf" of Korff use the same writing style that he does... including lawyers, who would never draft a letter like that.

I guess we can now add forgery to the long list of Korff's malfeasance.

Back