• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Exposee Episodes

pravvda

Redeemer of Truth
Greetings folks!

Got some time this weekend to listen to some paracast episodes in the archives. Was looking to maybe find a few episodes where the hosts critically asses someones evidence, and perchance expose some charletons or information fabricators.

Any specific shows that the community would recommend I listen to? :redface::shy:

Fortunately (or unfortunately in this regard),over the first four or so years the show gained a hard-assed reputation that has effectively scared away most (if not all) potential victim guests that could and should be unmasked by our probing questions. Word has got out that we ask tough questions and since my arrival here, I think the show has attempted to educate and inform our listeners with a great line-up of guests that deserve to have their work showcased. There are a few listeners who get a thrill out of bloody, red meat twitching on the floor, and we'll keep our knives sharpened for you. You never know who will come along. The Anthony Sanchez episode comes to mind. *grin*

There aren't many, unfortunately. And under the new co-host I would expect to see even less in the future.

Here are my favorites (and these are not all exposes exactly):

The Stephen Bassett meltdown episode was one of the best ever.
The last appearance of Steven Greer
The previously mentioned Michael Horn debate
The Bill Knell episode

The Ted Phillips show inadvertently revealed the hilarious methods and problems of this "researcher".
Any of the Ray Stanford shows inadvertently act as evidence against his claims.

Lance

Awww Lance you forgot that Stan guy in Colorado.

Fortunately (or unfortunately in this regard),over the first four or so years the show gained a hard-assed reputation that has effectively scared away most (if not all) potential victim guests that could and should be unmasked by our probing questions. Word has got out that we ask tough questions and since my arrival here, I think the show has attempted to educate and inform our listeners with a great line-up of guests that deserve to have their work showcased. There are a few listeners who get a thrill out of bloody, red meat twitching on the floor, and we'll keep our knives sharpened for you. You never know who will come along. The Anthony Sanchez episode comes to mind. *grin*

yes I listened to that one in fact the other night! Very "enlightening" so to speak. Thank you for the breakdown of the current show platform or objectives rather Chris.

Cheers!

Back