• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ET Announcement on Nov 27th!!! *cough*

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Stop the presses! Our favorite true-exobelievers Bill & Kerry are at it again! According to one of their insider sources, a dude named "Pete Peterson," Obama has already booked network airtime to tell us about 6 different alien races! Imminent disclosure, part deaux Can you believe it?

Uhh, I didn't think so…

But if (by some snowball's chance in hell) you DO believe it, would you be willing to bet some money? Say, at 100 to one odds? Any takers?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7B3DoOK4AWk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7B3DoOK4AWk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

So there's an inherent implosion mechanism lurking just beneath the mantel of insanity?

Gotta be. 8)

Let us all be honest everyone who is interested in this subject would love to see the United states tell us what they know. I for one, have many problems with the whole disclosure movement, as it stands, everything they say is by many unnamed sources' who, they claim gave them information. Remains me of Stephen Bassets predictions, he made a while back where he said, if Obama does not release the information soon, i think he said spring or summer of this year, some other governments around the world 'will do so' never happened.

Look how you going to explain to the world. That a group of aliens since whatever have been taking people from there homes and doing weird experiments. I can not see how this would be explained to people and people would accept it and not get angry about it. Now if these Aliens proclaim to us we created you or did something with our genetics, come on people... this going to cause more problems in the long run, people will proclaim they are demons sent by the devil and vice versa..How would millions and millions of people cope with such a scenario, not well in my opinion. It might indeed led to violence on the streets in the short term and how far it would go in the long run is anyone's guess.

The main problem i have with us being told anything.. is the weirdness of the subject, if i what i know to be true is right disclosure is never going to happen just because of this, the subject is too much like the twilight zone for humans to handle. And for this reason alone disclosure is never going to happen.

If all UFO occupants and craft origins are from outer space, then we could have some type of limited disclosure. But to be honest, just can not see it happening and why would they? it has no benefit for them to release such information to the public. It will change everything that we cherish and believe. If it happens i be mighty shocked.

Now if certain alien groups behind the scenes are pushing for this to happen. Then that is something different. Yet we have no evidence really they are in contact with governments around the world' this is just wild speculation. And if theses Alien groups are pushing for it, it does not mean governments around the world will let it happen and maybe governments might try to prevent it at all costs.

Stop the presses! Our favorite true-exobelievers Bill & Kerry are at it again! According to one of their insider sources, a dude named "Pete Peterson," Obama has already booked network airtime to tell us about 6 different alien races! Imminent disclosure, part deaux Can you believe it?

Uhh, I didn't think so…

But if (by some snowball's chance in hell) you DO believe it, would you be willing to bet some money? Say, at 100 to one odds? Any takers?

<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7B3DoOK4AWk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

*Yawns* :rolleyes:

Let us all be honest everyone who is interested in this subject would love to see the United states tell us what they know. I for one, have many problems with the whole disclosure movement, as it stands, everything they say is by many unnamed sources' who, they claim gave them information. Remains me of Stephen Bassets predictions, he made a while back where he said, if Obama does not release the information soon, i think he said spring or summer of this year, some other governments around the world 'will do so' never happened.

Look how you going to explain to the world. That a group of aliens since whatever have been taking people from there homes and doing weird experiments. I can not see how this would be explained to people and people would accept it and not get angry about it. Now if these Aliens proclaim to us we created you or did something with our genetics, come on people... this going to cause more problems in the long run, people will proclaim they are demons sent by the devil and vice versa..How would millions and millions of people cope with such a scenario, not well in my opinion. It might indeed led to violence on the streets in the short term and how far it would go in the long run is anyone's guess.

The main problem i have with us being told anything.. is the weirdness of the subject, if i what i know to be true is right disclosure is never going to happen just because of this, the subject is too much like the twilight zone for humans to handle. And for this reason alone disclosure is never going to happen.

If all UFO occupants and craft origins are from outer space, then we could have some type of limited disclosure. But to be honest, just can not see it happening and why would they? it has no benefit for them to release such information to the public. It will change everything that we cherish and believe. If it happens i be mighty shocked.

Now if certain alien groups behind the scenes are pushing for this to happen. Then that is something different. Yet we have no evidence really they are in contact with governments around the world' this is just wild speculation. And if theses Alien groups are pushing for it, it does not mean governments around the world will let it happen and maybe governments might try to prevent it at all costs.
Maybe you are speculating too much? Maybe there aren't alien groups of pressures, and maybe we weren't create by this suposed aliens. But it's just my fringe opinion. Violence on the streets? Sure, right:rolleyes:

What'll be more fun is seeing what excuses they pull out of their asses to explain why this didn't happen.

Oh and there's no "a" in "deux".

Uhh, I didn't think so…

<EMBED height=340 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=560 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/7B3DoOK4AWk&hl=en&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Are you saying there's no truth to this illustrious pair's claims? You mean I booked the day off work, and bought a new 60 inch plasma TV to watch Obama's announcement, all for nothing? Surely you lie, Mr. O'Brien? Sheesh ... :D

Maybe you are speculating too much? Maybe there aren't alien groups of pressures, and maybe we weren't create by this suposed aliens. But it's just my fringe opinion. Violence on the streets? Sure, right:rolleyes:

Probably am i agree, however' I only gave a opinion to why i think disclosure will never happen. I never said there was Aliens in contact with governments' i said' If there was contact and they wanted to disclose themselves more openly to the public that is one thing, but Governments around the world might not want this to happen and for me they might actually prevent it, if they had a ability to do so.

As to the them giving us a helping hand along the way in our development, there is a possibility that might be true... it all depends how long they here and when did they arrive and i can not answer this question 'did they.. I think humans are pretty unique to all other lifeforms on the planet. i find it hard to believe we just popped up one day from nothing. Maybe it did i just don't think it happened that way. Most animals do a sexual act and produce an offspring, it pretty similar to how we do it. the only difference is our how our brain works and what we have achieved because of this. We are very different.. why we have developed differently to all other lifeforms on this planet ..all i can give is a question mark.

I think there would be certain sections of our society, who will react badly to such a event. You might not see it i do. Go on YouTube and you will see people to whom i am referring to.

November 27th? But the new V series debuts November 3?!? That doesn't make any sense at all. :p

There is one positive to come out of all this "Disclosure will happen on XYZ date" crap. We get to read whatever the excuse is that Camelot will come up with to explain why it didnt happen.

And that is always entertainment at its best.

Yeah I guess Obama needs to preempt the massive landing of UFOs in 2012 declared by Mr. X on the Project Camelot interviews. I have a hard time believing Pete Petersen after watching the three interview files with him and Bill and Kerry. Who is this guy Pete Petersen anyway? He seemed a bit spaced out if you ask me.

Wait....when does the 2012 movie come out? Nov 13th..never mind, so it's not some ad ploy about the movie then...

Yeah I guess Obama needs to preempt the massive landing of UFOs in 2012 declared by Mr. X on the Project Camelot interviews. I have a hard time believing Pete Petersen after watching the three interview files with him and Bill and Kerry. Who is this guy Pete Petersen anyway? He seemed a bit spaced out if you ask me.

Dont you just salivate at the prospect of seeing the excuse video - "Why Disclosure didn't happen" ... ?

:D

Back