• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ed Dames remote views Fossett's crash site

Brian Now

Paranormal Pimp
From our esteemed friends at Toast to Toast...

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2210.html?theme=light

Ed Dames has given Noory et al Steve Fossett's location, with coordinates and a map. I thought it would be fun to see if he is actually right, assuming they one day find Fossett.

Isn't it amazing that the US is so freakin' big that it could take more than a day or two to find a crashed plane in this day and age? Makes you wonder what else might have crashed out west that we have yet to find.

It would be more fun to see if Ed Dames could find me a pot of gold, but he finds that sort of treasure hunting boring apparently.:D

-todd.

Ed Dhames couldn't remote view his way out of a paper bag.

The guy is a loon, and a total joke, just like that beret wearing luciferian retard who he trained.

Ed is a very reliable predictor. Any time he says something is somewhere, or going to happen, I KNOW it won't be. I like that. Keep up the good/bad work shitforbrains, I mean Ed.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Ed is a very reliable predictor. Any time he says something is somewhere, or going to happen, I KNOW it won't be. I like that. Keep up the good/bad work shitforbrains, I mean Ed.

Isn't it nice to be predictable? :D

Any takers there will be NO follow up on his "prediction"? Well, there will be if he is within 1000 miles from being right. But reading into things like they often do aside please.

Idea. Ultimate Paracast show. Ed Dhames, Silvia Brown, Kal Korrf, Sean Morten and Horn. All on to discuss the need for David to stop eating chocolate and Gene's need to endorse Windows. I tell you wut! Dat wud be gud. I swear.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Any takers there will be NO follow up on his "prediction"? Well, there will be if he is within 1000 miles from being right. But reading into things like they often do aside please.

Idea. Ultimate Paracast show. Ed Dhames, Silvia Brown, Kal Korrf, Sean Morten and Horn. All on to discuss the need for David to stop eating chocolate and Gene's need to endorse Windows. I tell you wut! Dat wud be gud. I swear.

1000 miles from being right...hahaha! So true! If he ends up being right, by skill or by chance, he will use that incident to sell his business for so many years to come.
And Sylvia Brown and Horn on the same show? Aren't they really the same person anyway?

And what's with Dames spelled Dhames? Am I missing a joke here?

Brian Now said:
Paranormal Packrat said:

1000 miles from being right...hahaha! So true! If he ends up being right, by skill or by chance, he will use that incident to sell his business for so many years to come.
And Sylvia Brown and Horn on the same show? Aren't they really the same person anyway?

And what's with Dames spelled Dhames? Am I missing a joke here?

No, the misspelling was contagious is all. Ed isn't worth looking up. I don't care if I misspell his name so I just went along with previous spellings, and doubted my memory of it being spelled Dames.

Does Noory or Bell ever follow-up on any of Dames' predictions? It seems like every time he's on, there's some timely search he says he'll put his team on, then you never hear about it again. Granted, I'm not a regular C2C listener, but that's the impression I've gotten.

-todd.

tommyball said:
Does Noory or Bell ever follow-up on any of Dames' predictions? It seems like every time he's on, there's some timely search he says he'll put his team on, then you never hear about it again. Granted, I'm not a regular C2C listener, but that's the impression I've gotten.

-todd.

From memory, there was one time, where I think it was Art that asked Ed about some treasure he was to find for Art. Ed basically said he was still working on it, or been busy etc.

Ufowatchdog.com and "psychic watch true or false" are two great sites that deal with Ed, among other things.

Okay, what happened to my commentary about how much of a fraud Ed Dhames is, or that douche that he supposedly trained, who's that big luciferian moron?

Oh yeah, Major Ed Dhames, counterpart, Captain Asscracker is none other than Aaron C. Donahue, who now adds the first name Azrael to his all of his other names.

Apparently while remote viewing the number pi, he had some kind of thing happen where now he can accurately predict the lottery or something.

Which is totally farcical, because if that were the case, Aaron Assclown would have been filthy rich by now. Instead, he writes books, and tells stories like the other liars who pretend they can see the future, or remote view.

Remote viewing is nothing more than imagining something, and praying you get it right. I've come to the conclusion that if there's money to be made telling a good story, people will perpetually lie to continue to make that money from the suckers who believe every word of it.

Ed Dhames is such a perverse liar it's not even funny, and yet Coast To Coast has him on from time to time, to spin more tales and lies, just like that other idiot Evelyn Paglini, or my other favorite felon Sylvia Brown.

Dames is the goldenboy of C2C, you are not allowed to say anything bad about the guy. I used to post on their messageboards and would call him NostraDAMEass, but I was quickly told to stop by the webmaster. The censorship was complete when they closed down the boards a few weeks ago because the members were complaining about Snoory and the awful guests.

I have Dames record for the last 3 years over at True or False and it is a disgrace. Every time NostraDAMEAss or Sean David Moron were on C2C I would post this on the messageboards

dumbanddumber.jpg

I was also told I couldn't use the name Sean David Moron too

Goldenboy or not, how does Dames keep getting on C2C?

Doesn't Bell or Noory ever notice that when other guests from the remote viewing field are on, they never mention Dames?

-todd.

Dames gets on because he's an old friend of Art Bell, same goes for Moron. They are untouchable, no one is allowed to question them. C2C is crap, they aren't interested in the truth, just ratings.

Russell Targ has been on a few times and was asked what he thought of Dames. He replied Dames has never got anything right. Snoory quickly changed the subject.

Aspie said:
Dames gets on because he's an old friend of Art Bell, same goes for Moron. They are untouchable, no one is allowed to question them. C2C is crap, they aren't interested in the truth, just ratings.

Russell Targ has been on a few times and was asked what he thought of Dames. He replied Dames has never got anything right. Snoory quickly changed the subject.

Aspie, where u been? Lurking? Anyway, check out his true or false site folks, it's really good.

Been busy with my Cisco stuff so haven't been around much. Had an email argument last week with the idiot Horn after he spammed me about his new dvd. Didn't last long because I got bored with him.

Aspie said:
Been busy with my Cisco stuff so haven't been around much. Had an email argument last week with the idiot Horn after he spammed me about his new dvd. Didn't last long because I got bored with him.

You had him blocked. He get a new e-mail account? Lol, too many people blocked him probably.

I just got done re-reading your Horn exchange. Very entertaining.

Back