• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ed Dames remote views Fossett's crash site

It's been 3 years and we are still waiting for NostraDAMEass to find the gold for Art Bell. Wonder if that's the real reason why Art retired? just to save Dames ass.

Anyway Fossett will have to go to the back of the queue behind the gold, the search for Natalee Holloway, numerous serial killers and umpteen other predictions all made by Dames which have come to nothing.

Yup. How many times must Sylvia Brown, Ed Dames, Morten and clan be wrong before people say, "Hey they're full of shit!". ?

I will say, that there do seem to be at least 2 legit psychics (that are popular, I've tested some, that aren't, most are BUNK a few are maybes) and they are George Anderson, and Joe Mcmonagle. George a medium, that Joel Martin has worked with (a guest on this show) and Joe, believe it or not, a remote viewer. If and when any of you find dirt on them, please post. So far I've seen none over the years, and they have taken test and past with flying colors. Very impressive, unfortunately, Dames, Brown and Morten get more freakin air time. Insane. It's like doing a show on rock, but focusing on Brian Adams over Beatles, Zeppelin, Elvis or Stones.

That's the problem.
The people who are skeptical of remote viewing always seem to focus on gerbils like Ed Dames, SDM and Courtney Brown. These guys have been dismissed as bogus, long ago and other more reputable viewers such as Joe McMoneagle, Lyn Buchanan and Paul Smith have distanced themselves from that Triad of Clowns.

The Pair of Cats said:
That's the problem.
The people who are skeptical of remote viewing always seem to focus on gerbils like Ed Dames, SDM and Courtney Brown. These guys have been dismissed as bogus, long ago and other more reputable viewers such as Joe McMoneagle, Lyn Buchanan and Paul Smith have distanced themselves from that Triad of Clowns.

I haven't quite made up my mind about Ingo Swan. Anyone care to comment on him?

I'm an Swann fan. Other than Penetration however, his books are not easy reads. He believes in totally destructing thought patterns that do not work. Lordy, he's gotta mention every single reason and all nuances involved. He has to explain how humanity went wrong in the first place. It's very hard to get to his point. I have books bookmarked and I dont' know if I'll ever return to them, having now forgotten what I've read.

But I find him very believable when he talks. Penetration is astounding and unbelievable from a man I believe. I could understand why others wouldn't feel the same. Can't really explain it myself.

Here are the excuses as to why Ed Dames and his team didn't find Fossett. This was posted on his forum on Monday and was sent to George Snoory.

George,

Here are some photos and a short video clip from our Saturday recon -- and here is the 'picture':

My team could not find a pilot foolish (or crazy) enough to brave those mountain winds, which can reach in excess of 100 mph. In fact, our work indicates that this is exactly what took Fossett down; his aircraft, at that altitude, did not have enough power to climb. What he was most likely doing, I believe, is scouting out a place for his next sponsored glider contest (Steve began his career as a glider pilot and, like everything else he took on, became accomplished at it).

But, as luck would have it, my team was approached by three men who asked them if they had a brush to brush the snow off of their airplane. Turns out that these guys were Russian airline pilots (flying for Czech Airlines) who were taking time off to sightsee the great American West. One was a former military pilot. After a little negotiating, they agreed to take my team up for a very reasonable fee -- all things considered, since they would all probably die.

The aircraft was a Cessna 172. This would be the minimum requirement to make it (in one piece) to the search area. It took 30 minutes just to climb to 10,000' AGL. Unfortunately, for safety reasons -- not wanting to repeat Fossett's error and meet an identical fate -- the pilots had to maintain 4,000' above the target area. This, plus the snow, made visual sighting over such a large search area virtually useless. Furthermore, the aircraft was being buffetted so much that, at times, heads were hitting the roof of the cabin -- binocular observation was thus out of the question; Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

But, as usual from any recon, we learned what to do to adjust our game plan. Here's where we go from here:

1. We need to determine an absolute pinpoint fix -- 100 meters vs. 1-mile box.

2. If we are going to go in by air again during the winter, I will need a Bell Jet Ranger. Because I can't afford to rent one, I will buy Spot imagery of the pinpoint location, as soon as we nail it down. Even with snow, and possible forest, cover, there may be visible traces of the crash.

3. If we cannot obtain overhead photo confirmation, then we will wait for the spring to trek as close to the fix point as possible.

(A shot in the dark, but there is a USMC mountain warfare training base in that area. Perhaps I can coax the commander to 'take a hike')

The forces that be terminated the largest civilian search on record. My team will terminate the search when we find Steve Fossett...

Doom

http://www.LearnRV.com/ProjectData/Recon-1.jpg

http://www.LearnRV.com/ProjectData/Recon-2.jpg

http://www.LearnRV.com/ProjectData/Recon-3.jpg

http://www.LearnRV.com/ProjectData/Recon-4.jpg

http://www.LearnRV.com/ProjectData/Recon-5.jpg

http://www.LearnRV.com/ProjectData/Recon-6.mpg

Why can't he afford to rent a Bell Jet Ranger? This is the guy who can remote view the lottery and win mega bucks in Vegas.

funny thing about the Dames/Noory relationship.
Noory had a chat the other night where listeners can email questions.

He was asked if Coast listeners disliked a regular guest, like Dames, would he ban them. Norry said no.

Now, that's not unlike David refusing to make fun of Stanton. (And don't turn this into a threadjack). It's the host's perogative.

But, I think it's clear Coast loses more than it gains by having regular guests that people find less than believable.

I guess if Dames doesn't have money for the plane he needs to fly, then he can't be proven wrong.
If he's not wrong, then it can't be a career ender for him, which is what he apparently said it would be if he were proven wrong.

Is it just my wacked out memory or did Dames say, once they had the area pinned down to a few miles, they would go in on foot? That's what I remember. He'd already said the terrain was rugged, but he was sure they would find him because they would be on foot. No mention of that again and he then flew over it. Or am I nuts?

Gene Steinberg said:
Aspie said:
Dames can be proven wrong when they find Fossett's body somewhere other than where Dames said it would be.

Then again, when was he ever proven right? :D

One time he remote viewed my sock. He said, it's either on your foot, or somewhere else. By "your" foot, he meant me I think, not you.

Back