• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

** Earliest Ufo Encounters ***

Many 'so-called' UFO encounters were actually 'time encounters'.

Book ref. Jenny Randles - TIME STORMS.

Ezekiel's wheels are not a UFO encounter.

It is part of a description regarding what was seen during an encounter with a time traveller.

The Book of Revelations is a chronicle of descriptions shown to John (on Patmos in ca. 95 CE) by a time traveller to warn, among other things, of a future war in Iraq (cf. old Babylon).
Chapter 9 tells of the 1991 Persian Gulf War,
Chapter 12 describes the July 1992/1994 comet SML-9 impacting the planet Jupiter.

The account by Endubsar inscribed on Sumerian Clay Tablets is an account of an encounter with a time traveller, not a UFO encounter.

Can anyone point me to a good book that is credible, about the Sumarians and the whole alien thing?

There is no book that is credible out there because everything is theory and speculation. I comment on the celts because i no the history, but still it is all speculation based on the myth and legends of the past. Sumerians were farmers and old tribesman who lived in Iraq as far i no, i could be wrong, However i think the myths and the legends they handed down about the gods is what is important. The rest is just history and history is important but we have little knowledge on the gods they where referring to.

I Guess someone on the forums might be better informed on that topic.Maybe they could point you in the direction of a book that has some degree of credibility.:)

Many 'so-called' UFO encounters were actually 'time encounters'.

Ummm ... soo ... not having read the Jenny Randles book, what is the evidence to show that these were encounters with "time travellers" rather than encounters with ufos or say interdimensional travellers or even ... and I cross my fingers when I say this cos in my mind its a whole warehouse full of boloni, "angels" or "demons"??

[Not trying to be against the possibilty that they may be time traveller encounters ... but its always nice to know why the evidence points in a certain direction and not another 8)]

Ummm ... soo ... not having read the Jenny Randles book, what is the evidence to show that these were encounters with "time travellers" rather than encounters with ufos or say interdimensional travellers??
In her book TIME STORMS, Jenny Randles presents the results from interviewing people who said they were taken by or had encounters with UFOs.
If I remember correctly, she did around 200 case studies.
She found that by the time she interviewed many of these people, they had already had ‘therapy’ or had been hypnotized to ‘recall’ their encounter with a UFO.
She found that many were influenced by these procedures and thus were giving false accounts based upon the questions asked by the interviewer.
SO, she went back to the original police reports by these people, and found a series of similar characteristics from the so-called UFO encounters.
>
Extract from “Ancient Chronicles Unsealed - The Discoveries of Ronald Pegg”, PPHC, 2003 - used with permission…..
As a summary of her previous nine chapters, Randles says that
"there are cases from around the world that seem to be describing a phenomenon of nature. This ‘time storm' appears able to distort gravity, to move things through space and possibly even allow travel through time".
She lists her Key Features which include "strange clouds or mists close to the ground, and at night typically they have illumination - presumably from some generated energy, plus fuzzy grey masses that can be mistaken for solid objects".
Other features that have been reported include the effect that gravity has been defied or there has been an increased in the effect of gravity, people feeling groggy, dizzy, or sick, plus what researchers call the Oz Factor. This is where all ambient sounds just seem to disappear, leaving an eerie stillness and silence, and the flow of time stops inexplicably and leaves a numbing timelessness. At times a “funnel effect” is also reported.
>
She calls these reported characteristics a ‘Time Storm’ - a reference to time travel, being what is described by the people before they are influenced by ‘therapy’ or ‘hypnotizing’, rather than accounts of UFO encounters.

Does anyone else remember a website that was trying to contact time travelers?
Or a website claiming to be by an actual time traveler that somehow got stuck in this time and was posting a time travel SOS plea for rescue on the internet?

I think it may have been Omni magazine? Of course they went out of print in 1995 when the internet was just coming out of it's infancy, and their website tanked too, so I don't know.

Ummm ... soo ... not having read the Jenny Randles book, what is the evidence to show that these were encounters with "time travellers" rather than encounters with ufos or say interdimensional travellers or even ... and I cross my fingers when I say this cos in my mind its a whole warehouse full of boloni, "angels" or "demons"??

[Not trying to be against the possibilty that they may be time traveller encounters ... but its always nice to know why the evidence points in a certain direction and not another 8)]

I believe every theory is open ,you cant dismiss anything, because everything in this field is a unknown.Time travellers " if they are from our future they would no a lot more about our history than we do at this moment. That is freaky to think about.Well any intelligence we cant understand yet could be time travellers.At least if they are from our future our planet didnt blow up. However what the planet looks like in the future is another question that could be asked.:eek:

I believe every theory is open ,you cant dismiss anything, because everything in this field is a unknown.

Oh I never discount anything. It limits you for a start just like "belief". I try very hard never to use "believe" or "belief" when discussing these kind of things.

However, about people from the future knowing more about our history:

Well that wouldn't be difficult :p since I think that we've been told so much tripe about our history up to now that I don't think that we can rely on any historians view of the past :D

There is the records(sumerian cuniform on clay tablets)that speaks of the Sumeriam civilization beiing started by half fish half man beings who returned to the sea at night.
They are claimed to come from the satrs....

Sounds a lot like a certain author we are all familiar with:

"Wal, Sir, it seems by the time Obed knowed them islanders they was all full o' fish blood from them deep water things. When they got old an' begun to shew it, they was kep' hid until they felt like takin' to the water an' quittin' the place. Some was more teched than others, an' some never did change quite enough to take to the water; but mosily they turned out jest the way them things said. Them as was born more like the things changed arly, but them as was nearly human sometimes stayed on the island till they was past seventy, though they'd usually go daown under for trial trips afore that. Folks as had took to the water gen'rally come back a good deal to visit, so's a man ud often be a'talkin' to his own five-times-great-grandfather who'd left the dry land a couple o' hundred years or so afore."

-H.P. Lovecraft, "The Shadow Over Innsmouth"

the oldest reports ive read were from columbus when he came to america, he said he saw strange flying lights in the skys. there are also drawings of flying dics on cave walls,anceint hyroglyphs and old paintings/tapistries.

I don't see as much significance in ancient representations of discs in the sky as other people do, since I think people were in a sense primed to see such things (or be preoccupied with them) by the presence of the Sun and Moon, two large, shiny disc-shaped objects in the sky.
But mainly I'm just annoyed by people taking things like representations of flying insects and trying to persuade us they're aeroplanes, so my opinions on the subject are probably contaminated by grumpiness.

Back