• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dysfunctional Cyberstation playlist MP3s

Dnold7X

I need to talk to the aliens
OK so the show with Gene and David is about 1 minute long before it goes dead :confused:

when you click play you get what sounds like a TUBA playing and Don's 10 second promo :rolleyes:

2 weeks of shows have disappeared with no MP3s :mad:

it seems cyberstation uploads this weeks shows 2 weeks from now

were is Gene and Davids show I hate to see that 2 hours go for NOT

Anyone else not able to hear the live show? This happened to me before, but now it won't work on either of my computers in Firefox or IE. :(

I'd wait to grab the archived audio... but... yeah.

I've had a lot of problems getting any of the shows to work. Also, there are no dates on the files so you can't really tell where you are at.

I'd love an archive of downloadable shows as well, I reckon it would kill their bandwith(?). Anyhow, love the new shows Don, John Lear calling in already is a classic. :)

I'd love an archive of downloadable shows as well, I reckon it would kill their bandwith(?). Anyhow, love the new shows Don, John Lear calling in already is a classic. :)

I was listening to that show and Lear was talking, But I turned it off by accident, and there was no way I was going to listen from the start again. It is annoying when you can't download a specific show, and listen to it when you have the time.

Don's show is indeed way to good to be hosted by this company. From a design & programming standpoint they have to TRY and make it this bad. Seriously, it would take 2x the work to make their directory structure that fucked up. I haven't seen anything like this since 1996.

Keep up the good work Don.

Hey All,

I am really sorry that there are problems with the MP 3's and etc. I know they are working on it and soon they will also have these things for downloads also. Of course, I just do the shows and they are responsible for getting them ready for the archives ... and I know they also replaced some servers. All I can ask is for your patience and as you make me aware of problems I pass the word along.

By the way, tonight .. February 18th, Pacific Time, Greg Bishop is my guest. Hope you tune in.

Don

Hey All,

I am really sorry that there are problems with the MP 3's and etc. I know they are working on it and soon they will also have these things for downloads also. Of course, I just do the shows and they are responsible for getting them ready for the archives ... and I know they also replaced some servers. All I can ask is for your patience and as you make me aware of problems I pass the word along.

By the way, tonight .. February 18th, Pacific Time, Greg Bishop is my guest. Hope you tune in.

Don

We moan often Don:D but we are moaning because we love your show.

If there will be problems with past shows just to let you know that I was able to archive most of the past shows (with named guests-titles) physicly on my hard drive - so if anything happens I have a backup (of course with thousands of other shows :)

[ after having said I won't moan, sorry.. ] Is there any chance of these shows being put up on iTunes? like the Paracast, etc? That system works very well, then again I don't know if there's a cost issue with iTunes?

The Cyberstationusa site won't let me on there today, there's some 'malware warning' thing that interrupts from Russia!?!
Don's way classier than these hosting people, seems a bit shoddy the way the site's run.

If I could download the programs I would definitely listen every single day, there's so little 'quality' programs about this topic.

... Damn that trickster.

Back