• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. John Brandenburg-Death on Mars

Has anyone considered the possibility that Mars and Earth were inhabited at the same time by these supposed pyramid people? I apologize for not knowing the comparative timeframe for Mars and Earth having livable conditions. Anyways, the ET hypothesis has the weakness of how did They get here? It seems like: if the aliens came from Earth/this solar system, it might make more sense.
Ps- I'm assuming decker is Don Ecker; question- are the Dark Matter shows with Dwight Schultz archived online/if so are they free or subscriber-only

Say Dude, our chat is done. You already said you didn't want to waste your time reading what Brandenburg had to say

I'm aware of what he has to say, and it's not in the least supported by real Mars science. There are websites describing Brandenburg's views and some interesting counterpoints, like Xenon 129 can be of natural origin. :) As for the "face" it's been quite some time since it was shown to be just an ordinary, natural feature. IMO people are too quick to fall for dubious tales (probably disinfo) and this tarnishes the whole field. I'm no UFO skeptic but if we expect the field to gain acceptance we'll have to be much more careful and critical.

... so yeah ... your mind is made up and we don't want to disturb your little safe area with any disturbing facts.

As I've tried to show, I'm in possession of the true facts, with a bearing on habitability, and they clearly indicate this whole Martian civilization story has no credibility. But if you prefer a "cool tale" to the mundane truth and don't want to discuss this further, fine.

Last edited:
Back