• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr Greer´s core team leaves him

Golemfrost

Armchair hero
I knew shit would hit the fan sooner or later

EXOPOLITICS: Politics, Government, and Law in the Universe: Sirius documentary: Reported project financial improprieties and "Dead Man's Trigger" fabrication by Dr. Steven Greer undercut UFO/ET and New Energy mission

“[Steven Greer’s] core team has left. Besides the drugs..., he's [Greer’s] been taking the money meant for disclosure and free energy and using it to buy personal real estate, drugs.... His [Greer’s] core team is really hurting, feel like they've left a cult. He's [Greer’s] turned on some of them maliciously and they are fearful of what he might do to them. They described also how they had many researchers come forth with viable technologies that Steven turned away because he wanted to use the $$ for other things - which turned out to be the aforementioned. Really sad all around.”

"financial improprieties" huh?

I am still getting over Greer asking for money to ride in first class air travel because he has a bad back.

Still never fear,
After 25 years of selling his shtick never fear
The commander will recruit new followers....again

What was the drugs steroids?
He always seemed strange to me.
I never understood why a doctor would give up his practice to do this.

He was always a cult of personality type guy. He loved giving his "I'm just a country doctor" schtick before launching into his planetary ambassadorship. He even went semi-guru with the infamous CSETI UFO meditation summonings that he lead. He wanted followers and to be important in some weird way. He may very well be one of those people that believe their own lies. I loved his Paracast appearances. If he was spending the money on drugs, my guess is blow. He has that powder-lover kind of crazy to him - sheer conjecture of course.

"financial improprieties" huh?

I am still getting over Greer asking for money to ride in first class air travel because he has a bad back.

Still never fear,
After 25 years of selling his shtick never fear
The commander will recruit new followers....again

Maybe he doesn't blast his abs as well as he should.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Hahaha! I had a terrible day so far but this news has really cheered me up. I seriously hope his now ex-followers will reveal some more dirty secrets about Dr. Greer, good entertainment I think

Transhumanist Agenda - I'd never heard of that. Where have I been? :confused: Clearly I have been working too much.

This is the ufo problem - it seems to always boil down to someone's hubris - and money. And wouldn't you know - this one even has some sex thrown in. :cool: Everybody always fears for their lives, too. The theories are confounding. Nano-control? Yowsa! Beyond me.

Is there anyone, anywhere, doing genuine work on this phenomenon? In a totally banal, very boring way? There is so much static - so much sensationalism - so many 'look-at-me' folks out there in this genre of exploration - perhaps that says it all, explains it all. Foo-ey!

Whatever his 'core team' is, I am willing to bet there are more gullible types waiting in the wings to replace them. As far as drugs are concerned, It looks like Dr. Greer has helped himself to some steroids or HGH. I don't know many doctors that have that pumped up look.

More grist from the Greer mill: Sent to me by someone who saw this at unknowncountry.com

William Describes a Bizarre Horror Show at a UFO Conference
Thursday September 5, 2013

William Henry tells a horrifying story of imprisonment of the audience at the Contact in the Desert Conference August 9--11. He says that David Wilcock came with a bodyguard, and that Steven Greer arrived with a whole group of bodyguards, who proceeded to lock the doors and allow nobody in our out during his presentation. If this happened, it was illegal, and we urge all UFO conference attendees to demand that they not be imprisoned during any performance for any reason. He also reports that Dr. Greer claimed that the US government has offered him two billion dollars to stop his disclosure efforts and his public speaking.

More grist from the Greer mill: Sent to me by someone who saw this at unknowncountry.com

William Describes a Bizarre Horror Show at a UFO Conference
Thursday September 5, 2013

William Henry tells a horrifying story of imprisonment of the audience at the Contact in the Desert Conference August 9--11. He says that David Wilcock came with a bodyguard, and that Steven Greer arrived with a whole group of bodyguards, who proceeded to lock the doors and allow nobody in our out during his presentation. If this happened, it was illegal, and we urge all UFO conference attendees to demand that they not be imprisoned during any performance for any reason. He also reports that Dr. Greer claimed that the US government has offered him two billion dollars to stop his disclosure efforts and his public speaking.

Wow...that's all kinds of illegal...not to mention dangerous and extremely creepy. :\

He also reports that Dr. Greer claimed that the US government has offered him two billion dollars to stop his disclosure efforts and his public speaking.

Sounds good to me - so I guess if no one hears from Dr Greer from this point on, he has taken the pay-off and is in permanent retirement in some exotic locale.

What strikes me is the sheer ridiculousness that it has come down to one having to demand NOT to be subjected to illegal confinement when attending a ufo conference. Read the fine print before you attend your next conference guys. You may very well have to bring a bladder buddy. The Paracast Conference excluded of course..??????

What strikes me is the sheer ridiculousness that it has come down to one having to demand NOT to be subjected to illegal confinement when attending a ufo conference. Read the fine print before you attend your next conference guys. You may very well have to bring a bladder buddy. The Paracast Conference excluded of course..??????

Bladder buddy?? Hell, just use a coat and a large-mouthed Coors can—with a good aim, of course. heh-heh

Back