• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr Greer´s core team leaves him

Hi there... I have had an indirect contact to Mr. Steven Greer, but this had an massive impact on my life so far and it's not over yet.
I haven't heard from him before March 2016. But then my girl friend decided to attend a seminar in Tucson with her Mum. When she came back, she was brainwashed and it took a while to get her back on track. But she was in constantly contact with him (just mention that her family is very wealthy..), talking about it and even financing him and his projects. A lot of: if and maybes.. free energy and conspiracy theories.. I also believe in some stories about the banks, governments and what the drive behind it is.. but the same with him. 2300$ for 5 nights á 6 hours whatever.. 25-30 attendes..
i was interested to get more information but got blocked more and more. And she was always praying the loving energy there, the magical athomsphere. But ok, we made it through and life became awesome again. Making future plans etc
But then they went to another "meeting" again just a few weeks ago to California, Joshua Tree. While she was there, I got a feeling of she now sees the things more realistic. She came back and things went worse. She was not just brainwashed, she couldn't even communicate properly. Just struggling finding words and everything just doesn't makes sense. I was shattered and now, without any bad manner from my side, she is aggressive, lying and just changed. People haveing contact with her struggling to follow her. I guessed she got some mescaline and a lot of wrong input..
i Know, it might sound just like a bad love story, but it's obvious that this group and his leader can't be a peaceful and harmless society.
It's dangerous. And I am very concerned about her!
Kind regards
Thanks for sharing your story, and I hope that things get better for you. Have you tried talking to your girlfriend's family?

Thanks for sharing your story, and I hope that things get better for you. Have you tried talking to your girlfriend's family?

Well, yes. But her mother is also involved, so it's useless. Gonna try it again, but not easy. I will be fine, but hope she will too.
It's unbelievable how people can get manipulated so easy.. and believe such a wa....
but at the end of the day it's a matter of choice.

Well, yes. But her mother is also involved, so it's useless. Gonna try it again, but not easy. I will be fine, but hope she will too.
It's unbelievable how people can get manipulated so easy.. and believe such a wa....
but at the end of the day it's a matter of choice.
True. Sometimes you just need to let people follow their own path until they see the light for themselves. Sometimes they never do. It sucks, but you need to be prepared to accept that. Trust me, I know how frustrating it can be.

I was interested in someone earlier this year who became involved in something called Landmark Forum. So I went to several of their information seminars. I learned that in contrast to their claims, it involves programming people into their system as opposed to helping them think independently. However the people who have bought into the program aren't able to see it that way because they've been programmed to think that's not the case. Consequently they're in a Catch 22 that means they can't see that they've lost their objectivity.

The problem is compounded because any attempt to get through to them results in a conflict with their programming. which results in tension, causing them to disengage from any discussion that might help them see their true situation, and that insulates converts from any objective influence that might get through to them. Simply put, if your friend has lost her objectivity, there's little you can do but hope she finds her way back to it somehow on her own, because the more you try to convince them otherwise, the more you risk pushing them further into it.

True. Sometimes you just need to let people follow their own path until they see the light for themselves. Sometimes they never do. It sucks, but you need to be prepared to accept that. Trust me, I know how frustrating it can be.

I was interested in someone earlier this year who became involved in something called Landmark Forum. So I went to several of their information seminars. I learned that in contrast to their claims, it involves programming people into their system as opposed to helping them think independently. However the people who have bought into the program aren't able to see it that way because they've been programmed to think that's not the case. Consequently they're in a Catch 22 that means they can't see that they've lost their objectivity.

The problem is compounded because any attempt to get through to them results in a conflict with their programming. which results in tension, causing them to disengage from any discussion that might help them see their true situation, and that insulates converts from any objective influence that might get through to them. Simply put, if your friend has lost her objectivity, there's little you can do but hope she finds her way back to it somehow on her own, because the more you try to convince them otherwise, the more you risk pushing them further into it.

I couldn't have said it better..! That's ecxactly what it is.. so I m not pushing it, just mention and leave it. For the moment all I can do! Because she lost it completely ... hope she ll finds it out herself!

Back