• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Due to high interest in last week's show, we are conducting a listener roundtable TODAY to discuss the many interesting revelations we heard from former AFOSI Agent Doty. So far we have Michael Allen and Randall signed up, ANYBODY ELSE AVAILABLE for today's taping at 7 ET/4 PT? If you would like to participate, contact either Gene of myself and let us have you Skype name or contact phone number.

Pkease post your QUESTIONS only here, comments should be made at the Talk About the Show thread, thanks...

Please ask him if /hethey knows, or suspect why/what these aliens' agenda is? Someone must have asked the crash survivor- he claims they had for a few years. Why are they abducting people throughout their whole lives.......and did he also update bio information, pictures, or followup on abductees during his clandestine operations? I know I have had military types run after me taking close ups with huge lens on their cameras including a black helicopter hovering close by with a guy hanging out from the craft taking pictures of me, during a UFO hovering over 2 of us in broad daylight.

Does he know of, or participate in military abduction of abductees? I was held for a very long time by US military at a hospital (UN jet flight school - the first in the world at the Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canadian Air force base, in 1956-57) when I was 2 years old, that bothered my mother for 55 years, right up to the day she died... This was the site of the largest air disaster by a military jet colliding with a commercial prop airline.... during a time when the military was chasing and trying to shoot down these craft.

My mom showed me a large black and white photo of my dad (just before she died), at military attention, in uniform with a military man sitting, right next to Dwight D. Eisenhower.... Just the 3 of them.... WTF -my dad was a very young, nothing ranked RCAF member (not a US force).. The age of my dad would be around the same time as we were stationed in Moose Jaw...

I believe most of what Doty - says and I will repeat my warning about disclosure.... that there is no way full disclosure will ever happen -as it is not good news what they are doing...and the public would not be able to handle it. That is the only logical reason it is forcibly kept secret, hell people seriously threatened, drugged, abducted ......it is not to hide the stupid theories introduced by crazy people that the aliens are our loving space brothers warning us about global warming?????? Let's use a little common sense.... just a tiny bit.... that would be good news, not something to hide at all costs.

AND answer me a question that I can not understand...if most of these people on the forum are skeptics....why the fuck are they listening and wasting their time theorizing if a person comes forward and very fearfully tells a bit of his story... they fight over their theories that he must have brain cancer, delusions, mental illness, lieing for fame.... anything, but belief.... Do they spend as much time on websites for people discussing their Muslim faith and practices??? and also write posts on their forums or spend the same amount of time talking about Muslims mental illness, delusions etc...????? No, not likely because they would be afraid to ... and they could not feel that they are proving how smart, superior they are by putting down experiencers or researchers they do not like... Move on, go back to reading comic books and attending Comic conventions... stay away from something you do not believe... Perhaps this will not be such a laughing stock, because of people just like you.

Shame on the most of you.... and then you seriously- then question why people go hiding like cockroaches after experiencing something like what happened at O'Hare international, or in someone's backyard last night....????? NO, it is better to ignore all that and rehash a thousand times an encounter that happened 70 years ago, or discuss the Betty and Barney Hill abduction for 50 years... no way should you consider the many, many times -someone like me was having multiple close encounters back in 1956, 1967, or 1971, or 1981, 1999, 2007 or so many we start having a hard time still relying on and using denial as our only means of escape from this crazy paranormal world.

Doug
victoriaufo

Last edited:
I for one deeply empathize with you that you have been a victim of a long series of dreadful encounters and additional interference in your life by military intelligence agents. Abduction is a subject I have not personally researched so I have no practical or helpful advice to offer. All I can say is that I sincerely hope you reach a point very soon where you are left in peace from terror and interference on all sides.

There is a member of this forum who has had a series of abduction and/or intrusion experiences with unknown beings/intelligences and has written at length about some of them here. If I recall correctly, these events had stopped happening to him in recent years. If I can remember his name I'll flag him to your post.

Take care and good luck. I hope it all stops soon.

Last edited:
Please ask him if /hethey knows, or suspect why/what these aliens' agenda is? ...
This was just a round table commentary on the show. So Doty himself wasn't there. FWIW Doty doesn't have direct firsthand experience with aliens or their craft, but relays what he learned from briefings and people he's crossed paths with along the way. So apart from Bennewitz, most of what he says is hearsay, and we don't even know the extent to which any of that is true. But it's still makes for engaging ufology on a cultural level.

...if most of these people on the forum are skeptics....why the fuck are they listening and wasting their time theorizing if a person comes forward and very fearfully tells a bit of his story... they fight over their theories that he must have brain cancer, delusions, mental illness, lieing for fame.... anything, but belief...
FWIW I'm not one of the ones' who thinks "belief" is a dirty word. I know there are at least a couple of others who come here who who see it as tantamount to heresy. So for the record, I absolutely believe alien visitation is real, at least in a historical sense. I don't know if it's happening at this very moment, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out it is. I also don't think that means I can't think critically about a case. I certainly can. And cases should be discussed, even debated in a fair minded manner. That's how we separate the signal from the noise.

Last edited:
Agree USI Calgary open mind and the paper trail is enough to signal motives behind keeping the closed doors. Historically, speaking late John Keel material seems to correlate with the current movement seeking so called disclosure which agree with Greg Bishop more likely reveal something totally left field to what's been around for decades. Ball Lighting, close encounters ?, sleep paralysis , interferences on and off sensitive locations by unknowns activities over the years. Is it form of communication to contact or just taking the piss? Radiation or DNA manipulation after encounters unknowns /UFOs ( reminds me of the US & other Astronauts changes to their DNA?) Also is dog, cats, cattle affected the same? Pure speculation , maybe it's ability to change the Earth's DNA life forms structures overtime and 'panspermia' process not just through meteors or comets.

Can any of you guys remember the posting name of the man I was referring to in my post above to @GDT1 ? The picture in his avatar was of a man about in his 30s with black hair. As I recall, his posting name had three words in it. If you can remember what his ID was, please post it here and I'll try to reach him via the messaging software. Thanks

Can any of you guys remember the posting name of the man I was referring to in my post above to @GDT1 ? The picture in his avatar was of a man about in his 30s with black hair. As I recall, his posting name had three words in it. If you can remember what his ID was, please post it here and I'll try to reach him via the messaging software. Thanks
Was it Beyondthestargate?

"This was just a round table commentary on the show. So Doty himself wasn't there. FWIW Doty doesn't have direct firsthand experience with aliens or their craft, but relays what he learned from briefings and people he's crossed paths with along the way. So apart from Bennewitz, most of what he says is hearsay, and we don't even know the extent to which any of that is true. But it's still makes for engaging ufology on a cultural level."

Thanks USI, I posted so they might ask those questions, if he comes back on. I find it hard to believe, that someone working for an agency dealing with UFO's/ aliens/paranormal, would not have been very curious after his initial shock, as to "why" his job should have anything to do with this shit.. and why?

If Doty is real and I believe that he is... he would have had knowledge of people who were experiencing this shit. The government would want to watch them and follow up, hoping to learn more. Common sense... did he know about that, hear or actually be involved?

We have to wonder why there is a coverup? Why have people been threatened to shut up. Hell, not just warned, but told they would lose their jobs, pensions. The answer must be something that would be devastating to our way of life or civilization..... NOT... because our space brothers want to save us and our environment with free energy. That would be something to celebrate.

I always feel like I am pissing into the headwind of a tornado- posting on this site or getting involved and poking my head out of my safe and now retired life ---every few years. Not only is it futile, the piss always blows back at me and I have to wash off the stink and shake my head at my stupidity for trying.

People spend way too much time ridiculing real experiencers, analysing every word and looking for any explanation, no matter how stupid, to explain it away. Heck, this way they can rehash abductions from 50 years ago, ufo sightings from 70 years ago, while alienating the ones that happened yesterday... I have even heard- many times that perhaps it does not happen anymore... wow, perhaps that is because people now have such easy access to a thing called the internet--- so after they are shocked with a experience - they spend a few sleepless nights reading and listening to podcasts, youtube and run and hide....as there is no place to go, no sane person to talk to. It is a zoo.

Doty is telling the truth... maybe he is slightly exaggerating, but unfortunately the reality is so surreal and the skeptics control the field, that I don't blame him if he tries to make a point to get through to peoples thick skulls.

Doty, if you read this.... try to refrain from relieving yourself (pissing) into this storm of craziness--- as you know it will just spray back at you no matter how many times you try or stay out of it or .... which direction you angle that stream into the storm... The only way that really works, is to give it a periodical scratch/expsure to the light of day, cover it back up, and try to resurrect what has successfully worked for most of your life.... it's called denial.

Isn't that what that round table/podcasts/ufoology are all about.... finding ways to deny it all and feel safe--- as this surreal shit can't be real, especially abductions....and isis is defeated, we promise to end violence by replacing that politician for another- unfortunately just as bad --- BUT we will be/are all now safe.

Denial, the most powerful, unsung human crutch/skill we possess... without it society would collapse.

Doug

RAAAAAATS. I missed this. Chris, always contact me if the opportunity arises.
I would have taken the discussion of Doty in a different direction.
So Stan F. is coming on. Consider -- i.e., DO - ask him to listen to the Doty interview and comment at least on Doty's Roswell (please, not more and more and more about Benowitz) and perhaps about any ancillary comments Doty made about MJ-12.
Disappointed you didn't set up a panel to grill Stan on his books.

Hey Chris, I think you said Doty is telling the truth about 60 or 70 percent of what he says.

What do you think he’s telling the truth about? Apologies if you’ve already covered this in the episode, I’ve got about 30 min left in the show.

FWIW, I’m 100% a convert as far as Stanford goes.

Chris: I stand corrected. I had reasons for thinking what I thought, but I was wrong. He’s got the goods. Hoping one day I can share even a small fraction of what I’ve learned from Stanford.

He’s a true citizen scientist. I wish he would publish his stuff, but that’s a topic for another time.

Something I forgot to mention: Why not just ignore the trolls; why go after them?

PS: What are the user names of the troll? Are you referring to that Walter Bosley impersonator? That happened a few weeks ago or is there a new one I'm missing?

Something I forgot to mention: Why not just ignore the trolls; why go after them?

PS: What are the user names of the troll? Are you referring to that Walter Bosley impersonator? That happened a few weeks ago or is there a new one I'm missing?
Who knows? It’s just random shite somebody is posting. With a small possibility it’s Tom totally loaded.

He’s an Aussie, so I can respect that possibility I guess.

A zen teacher lived alone in his mom’s basement. One day four traveling monks appeared and asked if they might make a fire in his yard to warm themselves.

While they were building the fire, the teacher heard them arguing about subjectivity and objectivity. He joined them and said: "There is a big mother ship. Do you consider it to be inside or outside your mind?"

One of the monks replied: "From the Buddhist viewpoint everything is an objectification of mind, so I would say that the mother ship is inside my mind."

"Your head must feel very heavy," observed the teacher "if you are carrying around a mother ship like that in your mind."

Genji’s response: Gene, you should really log this guy out of Thomas’ account.

God dammit: some sniveling coward is logged into my account on another computer and is shit-posting all over the forums, and you guys keep quoting him so I can't delete it.

Please delete anything that you've quoted from me today.

Like I haven't got better ways to spend my afternoon than dealing with this...

Back