• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DMR Returns ...

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Here is an important announcement concerning Dark Matters Radio. DMR will make a return to the digital “airwaves” starting July 28th on the KGRA digital network! DMR will broadcast on Friday’s and Saturday’s 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, 8:00 PM until 10:00 PM Eastern.
As more information becomes available I will update everyone here. I wanted to get the word out as soon as all the items were set in place. Keep those eyes pointed up!KGRATrailerBackPanelLR.jpg

Fantastic news Don. Is the station simply picking up the previously recorded, "best of" episodes, or is there plans to also include new content on some nights?

Just so D.E. knows..Art Bells "Dark matters" network is gone even Richard C Hogland bailed it is rumored that Keith hos webmaster bailed to all that is left is "midnight in the desert" so your it the only dark matters! Except no substitute!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Dark Matters Radios premier episode on Friday July 28th, I will host my guest Dr. Kevin Randle. Kevin and I go way back, almost 30 years back. We share the military in our backgrounds, both of us are Viet Nam veterans, both of us are writers and investigators of the UFO phenomena. Say Kevin Randle and the Roswell UFO crash comes to mind. It promises to be a lively show! 5:00 PM Pacific, 8:00 PM Eastern on KGRA.com or KGRA Digital Network! See ya there!

Randle.jpg

Decker

Gotta hand it to Kevin, whether you agree with his opinions and conclusions or not, he's as honest, trustworthy and reliable an investigator as you'll find in any field. He really stands out in this one, of course, largely because his facts are just that: verifiable truth derived from investigation. Like any human, he makes mistakes of course, but again unusual in this field is his habit of owning his mistakes and moving on. Not many paranormal investigators get that part. Hell, most people don't get that one.

Excellent choice, Don. I'm looking forward to hearing a couple of old school reporters discuss whatever comes up. Good luck with the re-launch.

As I recently said in the 'end of DMR' thread, I knew we hadn't seen (or heard!) the last of the one-and-only Detective Decker!

And I'm happily surprised to find out the 'Don' is already coming back. There is justice in the world after all!:D

Dark Matters Radios premier episode on Friday July 28th, I will host my guest Dr. Kevin Randle. Kevin and I go way back, almost 30 years back. We share the military in our backgrounds, both of us are Viet Nam veterans, both of us are writers and investigators of the UFO phenomena. Say Kevin Randle and the Roswell UFO crash comes to mind. It promises to be a lively show! 5:00 PM Pacific, 8:00 PM Eastern on KGRA.com or KGRA Digital Network! See ya there!

Randle.jpg

Decker

Randle just oozes integrity.:)

Great news - welcome back. Will there be a podcast/recorded version of the show available for those of us over this side of the Atlantic for whom the airtime is a tad inconvenient? Or alternatively a repeat play? I know that Micah's KGRA show is also available as a download so hopefully this'll be possible with Dark Matters too. Best of luck with it Don. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news - welcome back. Will there be a podcast/recorded version of the show available for those of us over this side of the Atlantic for whom the airtime is a tad inconvenient? Or alternatively a repeat play? I know that Micah's KGRA show is also available as a download so hopefully this'll be possible with Dark Matters too. Best of luck with it Don. [emoji106]

Yes, all the shows are available for download as has been explained to me. As a matter of fact I just guested on Micah Hanks show on Monday and I have to download it to test it out. There should be no hick-ups with it.

Decker

Yes, all the shows are available for download as has been explained to me. As a matter of fact I just guested on Micah Hanks show on Monday and I have to download it to test it out. There should be no hick-ups with it.

Decker

Great stuff, thanks for the info.

Yes, I saw that you were on with Mr Hanks and have the episode queued up for later.. [emoji846]

Cheers,

Dave.

Back