• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DMR .. Missing 411

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gang. I just completed a telephone call with author David Paulides of "Missing 411" fame. A very interesting call. David will be joining me on DMR on May 15th to do an interview on his fascinating book. Let me suggest you get your questions ready early. FYI

411book.jpg

Well, when I received the book I jumped right into it. I must say, it is one very troubling read .. very .. very.

Decker

I look forward to it Don. Especially the RV segment. I think some uninformed opinion got trotted out as "fact" on another thread. ;)

Paulides is well-known in the Sasquatch circles (Hoopa Project, Tribal Bigfoot), but far as I can tell he's been avoiding this angle with 411. Some interesting discussion: Missing 411 - Bigfootforums.com

Eager to hear the interview.

well i listened to this guest on c2c a month or so ago...until they opened up the phone lines... and yes, he did avoid the bf being responsible to a large degree, what he did focus on was how even the most inexperienced or injured or youthful lost hiker was enevitably found two or three mountain passes away against all odds, considering the shape of the hiker. strangely enough i don't think he ever mentioned directly in several of these cases if the hiker was found dead or alive. he just said found, there was no direct reference of remains or suffering from exposure or anything like that...unless the question came up by any of the callers

I listened to the intereview he did with George Knapp 03-25-12 and it was excellent, I agree he avoided talking about bigfoot.

This sounds like a fascinating subject. I look forward to hearing the interview and probably buying/reading the book. I've been intrigued with this missing person subject since hearing a show you did with Butch "I lied about who I am" in which he mentioned an unfathomable number of missing persons per year... something like 80,000, if I recall correctly.

Okay Gang, as predicted the Missing 411 show was as troubling and damned spooky as I thought it would be.

Comments?

Decker

For anyone that heard this show live, there were some weird things that happened. As you know I have not had any technical problems at all during my recent programs. The telephone hookup has been stellar but last night, especially when we got into some .. hmm ... touchy areas his phone dropped off several times. I had to call him back and finally we finished the show using his cell phone. Paulides told me he never ever had this problem before. I am not suggesting anything but it was damned strange.

Decker

Yes as a listener I can confirm there was an actual X-file that happened right during the show. A real X-File.

As regards to the show I am really head scratched as too what could cause some of these strange disappearences.

One thing that came to mind is what if someone has discovered how to become invisible or be cloaked. Some form of stage magic or illusion could be present that causes the abductor to be invisible.

Back