• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DMR .. Missing 411

Free episodes:

I listened to it, and while I'm not one to point out some weird stuff interfering from whatever 'force', it was peculiar.

Don,

Very disturbing show makes you wonder if humans are the king of the biological tree?

Yes human can do horrid things!

Who knows what hell happening but folks left to morn is worst?

Bless those who never came home.

Maybe get psychic Rebecca on about it Don?

I'm a little behind. I just finished the RV and other subjects show with Gary Beckum. Great job Don. It's really amazing how much actual evidence there is for these subjects. Also, was almost ready to say amen when you said there was some thought that the RV and other programs are still there. Just not right out in the open. You and the guest made some great points. I'm now getting ready for the latest show. I'll fire it up during my lunchtime walk today.

Although I respect mr. paulides decision not to speculate on any causes of these disappearances, I have no doubt whatsoever there are multiple probabilities given the numbers, the distances involved and even the time frame involved, i kind of hope this new tactic he spoke of involves publically hypothesizing some possible causes, maybe even a 300+ year old serial killer with a lifetime all parks pass. :)

But seriously, any publicity about possible causes no matter how unlikely as long as its reasonable would be of merit in order to try to drag the forest service out of their trenches. Given their insistence on sitting on and concealing any evidence, nothing can really be disproved.

Don, Just listened to the Missing 411 episode and found it intriguing. This show should give any lover of the great outdoors a slight case of the creeps. :eek:

A case of the creeps? That is an understatement for sure. Something seems to be amiss in the great outdoors and the Park Service seems to be keeping it hidden. That is troubling.

Decker

Still getting into it. I was walking and although I'm a southerner by birth I still overheated and had to stop before I was very far into the podcast. :eek: But, I intend to get back to it later this afternoon.
Don, I don't know what to say. I was not aware that you had lost a child. God bless you and his mom because that was hard for me to listen to.
I didn't get much farther than that yesterday and will have my ipod charged and ready today for my afternoon walk.

I just got to listen to that episode. It has to be one of the most chilling and upsetting episodes to date.

I do not understand why in the hell Dark Matters isn't a syndicated show.

As you listen to this episode, you will hear me mention the "Kathy Shea" case from Tyrone, Pa. I thought (because I recall this so well) I would give you all some information.

"On a cool, sunny day in March of 1965, the innocence of a small PA town was lost forever. Parents no longer felt safe letting their children walk to school by themselves. Lots more adults were seen out and about at the times school started and ended. Even the children, who really didn't understand what was happening, felt the tension and responded, clinging closer to their parents.

Kathy Shea was a pretty little 6-year old, with brown hair and blue eyes. On the afteroon of March 18th, she was walking to the Adams Street school in her hometown of Tyrone, to attend kindergarten class. Along the way, she stopped to say hello to a neighbor, Mrs. Betty Fouss. Somewhere in the next 1 1/2 blocks, Kathy simply vanished and has never been seen again.

Police conducted one of the largest "manhunts" the area had ever seen. Local rivers were searched. Bloodhounds followed her scent to a nearby alley where they lost the trail. Because of this, police believed she was taken from the area by car. For the next several years, police continued the search for Kathy, mailing out circulars to all 50 states and travelling to many states to follow up on leads. in September of '66, a state police official stated that the police had spent 13,00 man-hours on the search for Kathy.

When William Hollenbaugh, known locally as "mountain man" and "bicycle Pete", kidnapped Peggy Ann Bradnick from neighboring Shady Gap, suspicion fell on him for the disappearance of little Kathy but police denied any connection between Hollenbaugh and Kathy. "Mysterious diggings" under his cabin were said by police to simply be hiding places for his guns and other things. Hollenbaugh was killed in a shootout in which Peggy was freed from a week of captivity.

The case, which stayed on the minds of residents over the years, was brought back with horrible clarity in 1996 when 11-year old Melody Curtis disappeared on June 29th. She had been playing with friends in Shea Park, named in honor of Kathy. Melody's body was located nearby on July 7th, and a local teen was arrested for her rape and murder.

Kathy's mother has died in the intervening years, but her father continues the search for any clue as to what happened to Kathy.

"Kathleen Ann Shea
Missing since March 18, 1965 from Tyrone, Blair County, Pennsylvania.
Classification: Non-Family Abduction

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: February 2, 1959
Age at Time of Disappearance: 6 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 3'11; 47 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; blue eyes.
Clothing: A brown hat; beige coat with a fur collar; red gloves; red knit sweater; brown jumper; red tights; and yellow boots with black soles.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Shea was last seen walking from her home to the Adams elementary school, approximately four blocks away, on March 18, 1965. She was traveling north between 15th and 16th streets in Tyrone, PA when she vanished.

Tyrone, Pa. is a relatively small town. This case has generated, and continues to generate, much interest in the Central Pennsylvania area. No trace of Kathy has ever been found despite extensive efforts on the part of both Local and State Law enforcement. Numerous possible leads were pursued with negative results.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning Shea's whereabouts, please contact:
Pennsylvania State Police , Sgt. Jesse W. Zorger 814-696-6100
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.

NCIC Number: M-432795160
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information
The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children
The Doe Network: Case File 72DFPA"

Decker

Cheers for the show. Very worrying and depressing questions come to mind from this episode. Reminds me a bit of this;
The real-life mystery of Texas' 'killing fields' - CBS News

I hope those involved who have lost loved ones find some closure. Seriously, this isn't some "spooky" entertainment but kind of disturbing and hopefully shows like this will go some way to creating awareness. Sometimes evil thrives through ignorance and for good men to do nothing.

For anyone that heard this show live, there were some weird things that happened. As you know I have not had any technical problems at all during my recent programs. The telephone hookup has been stellar but last night, especially when we got into some .. hmm ... touchy areas his phone dropped off several times. I had to call him back and finally we finished the show using his cell phone. Paulides told me he never ever had this problem before. I am not suggesting anything but it was damned strange.

Decker

I hear this "phone problem" issue with just about every radio show host and many of their guests. WTF? If they didn't wish to allow you to talk, you wouldn't. Why would TPTB simply want to dick with your commo?

Makes no sense. Sorry. pfffft.

I hear this "phone problem" issue with just about every radio show host and many of their guests. WTF? If they didn't wish to allow you to talk, you wouldn't. Why would TPTB simply want to dick with your commo?

Makes no sense. Sorry. pfffft.

Okay, let me get this straight. Are you suggesting that I am trying to bullshit you about the phone problems? Did you suggest that I am trying to make this seem more mysterious than it was? Before I answer you I want to understand completely just what it is you are saying.

Decker

Okay, let me get this straight. Are you suggesting that I am trying to bullshit you about the phone problems? Did you suggest that I am trying to make this seem more mysterious than it was? Before I answer you I want to understand completely just what it is you are saying.

Decker

I don't know or care if your are bullshitting us, my post was about the fact that it's a very tiresome shill to hint, winkie and suggest that you and your Guest are so important and so exploding the planet with evolutionary news that TPTB would play phone -on, pnone-off with either of you.

How many times I seen this ploy on alt media? Oh, 100? More?

Point? Don't mention it. All it does is make you look as foolish as the other alt media talking heads who, like you, haven't one scintilla of evidence that the phone interruptions were 1) purposefully caused and 2) had to do with the earth shattering nature of your "revelations".

This advice came free, no charge, no need to thank Qetuoadgjl so move on and have a happier life now.

Quite the funny post there. Have you listened to it? Have you listenend to any Dark Matters show at all? Us sheeple here have never heard of anything like that happening before (phones breaking up) and your wittiness sure goes over my horizon, you truly are a sarcasm artist. Thanks for your opinion I guess.

Quite the funny post there. Have you listened to it? Have you listenend to any Dark Matters show at all? Us sheeple here have never heard of anything like that happening before (phones breaking up) and your wittiness sure goes over my horizon, you truly are a sarcasm artist. Thanks for your opinion I guess.

Listen? To thousands on thousands of hours of alt media video, audio, podcasts, vidblogs. I was around when Usenet was a real place to engage discussion.

If you sheeple haven't heard the "OH OH our phones went bad...HMMMMMM...just as we were talking about {insert}...HMMMMMMM shill/ruse/projection then you haven't been around the alt media block, Grasshopper.

I rest my case then. You should know Don better then, though. Weird shit happened in that episode, all implications from other sources aside. I don't think anyone here claims it was Agent Smith deliberately tapping some button, but as I wrote before, it was peculiar. :)

Back